Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

house deposit

Options
  • 23-06-2017 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm holding a large cash sum in my BOI account as a deposit on a house. This needs to be paid as soon as possible, preferably same day as we are very time pressed. Online, no more than a 10K payment can be made - can anyone tell me the process of transferring a large amount of cash, presumably in branch?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Tmzin wrote: »
    I'm holding a large cash sum in my BOI account as a deposit on a house. This needs to be paid as soon as possible, preferably same day as we are very time pressed. Online, no more than a 10K payment can be made - can anyone tell me the process of transferring a large amount of cash, presumably in branch?

Many thanks
    Hi Tmzin

Thanks for the post.

When transferring online if you select to receive the activation code by post you can transfer 20k per day. However if it is a above this amount you can carry out the transfer in your local branch.

We would advise that you complete the transfer before 3:30pm.

Please bring the account details and your photo ID when you wish to do the transfer in branch.

I hope this helps.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement