Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outboard Service - Athlone area

• 23-06-2017 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

First ever post!
    Struggling to find someone who can service a troublesome 40HP 2 stroke in Athlone area - if someone could recommend I would be very grateful.
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Hi and welcome, try Michael Clinton http://clintonmarine.ie/ he is based in Newcastle Dublin but his boat is in Lakeside marina so he is down in Athlone a lot , the guy's in
    Lakeside also have a workshop and might be able to help you out.

If you could tell us what type of problems you are having we might be able to talk you through fixing it yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lefty14

Hi - many thanks - will contact him
    I dropped into Lakeside a few days ago and they told me they booked up for min 4-5 weeks before they could even look at it

Advertisement