Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Email Notification of Quarterly Fees

Options
  • 23-06-2017 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

I'm just wondering why I didn't get my usual email notification at the beginning of this month in relation to my quarterly fees? I completely forgot about them because I didn't receive the usual email until they came out this morning.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭GristlyEnd

Also happened for me. No notification and they where debited this morning. Would like to know too why I wasn't notified of fees beforehand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

I'm just wondering why I didn't get my usual email notification at the beginning of this month in relation to my quarterly fees? I completely forgot about them because I didn't receive the usual email until they came out this morning.
    Hi Kunst nugget

Thanks for your post.

If you are signed up for 365 online your notified fees statement can be found under manage statements and documents.  

However if you are not signed up for internet banking please contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 or submit ask a question online and an advisor will investigate this for you.  

We will not charge you quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your current account.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Hi Kunst nugget

Thanks for your post.

If you are signed up for 365 online your notified fees statement can be found under manage statements and documents.  

However if you are not signed up for internet banking please contact our customer service team on 0818 365 365 or submit ask a question online and an advisor will investigate this for you.  

We will not charge you quarterly account transaction fees if you maintain a minimum credit balance of €3,000 in your current account.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Kareana
    I have it set up to receive email notification but I didn't get one like I have normally for the last 2 years. I've checked online and all my details are correct and I hadn't changed anything over the previous three months. The same thing obviously happened to the other poster as well. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Kunst nugget

Thanks for your post.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Kareana
    I have it set up to receive email notification but I didn't get one like I have normally for the last 2 years. I've checked online and all my details are correct and I hadn't changed anything over the previous three months. The same thing obviously happened to the other poster as well. 
    Hi Kunst nugget

Thank you for the post.

If your quarterly fees are under 12.50 you would not receive a notification of fees.  

However if your fees were above this amount this time you will need to contact our customer care team on 0818 365 365 or submit ask a question and an advisor with account access will investigate why you haven't received your notified statements.  

Have a good day.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement