Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Taytos in Newcastle

• 23-06-2017 12:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭

Asking on behalf of a friend of mine. My (Irish) friend lives near Newcastle Upon Tyne and doesn't get home that much. Gets a craving for taytos every so often, but always has trouble getting them. I've sent her over some before, but as you might imagine they didn't arrive in the best condition!
    They turn up in Poundland the odd time and she grabs whatever she can then, but is there anywhere else that anyone would know of?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Rex Manning

I've seen them in the Ethnic food section of Tescos around the place in Scotland, no idea about newcastle but might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Rex Manning

I've seen them in the Ethnic food section of Tescos around the place in Scotland, no idea about newcastle but might be worth a look

Advertisement