Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet

Options
  • 23-06-2017 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭

I'm living in a apartment complex with 2 others in an apartment share. I moved into this place 3 weeks ago and in the ad on daft.ie it states that the apartment is furnished with broadband amd yet we have not had any internet in those three weeks. The apartment is letted out by estate agents and I've contacted them about the problem over the last three weeks but nothing has happened. It seems to be complex wide problem as nobody else has internet.

Have I got any rights or something in this situation? Should add that my rent includes bills i.e. Gas, electricity and internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Find out who the broadband is with, and ring them and check who the problem is with? Them or is it a billing issue?

Advertisement