Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal loan

Options
  • 23-06-2017 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi i applied for a personal loan on tuesday then  wensday i got a phonecall from someone in the bank  and i haven't heard from anyone since.my question is how long will i have to wait until they tell me if its approved or not .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi i applied for a personal loan on tuesday then  wensday i got a phonecall from someone in the bank  and i haven't heard from anyone since.my question is how long will i have to wait until they tell me if its approved or not .
    Hi Georgianapopa

Thanks for the post.

Once all relevant information is completed the application is then sent to our underwriters in which as soon as a decision is made an advisor will be in touch with you shortly.

If there is a high number of applications the timeframe maybe a bit longer.

Thanks  

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Georgianapopa

Thanks for the information but do you have any idea like how long it will be because on the internet sais 48 hr .thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Thanks for the information but do you have any idea like how long it will be because on the internet sais 48 hr .thank you
    Hi Georgianapopa

You're very welcome.  

As mentioned above it may take longer if there is a high number of applications.

You can always contact our leading team on 0818 200 334 and an advisor may be able to give you a update on your application.

Have a nice day.

Thanks

Kareana

Advertisement