Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notified fees

Options
  • 23-06-2017 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Today (05/23/2017) I had a debit of 18.15 on notified fees, I would like to know the reason for this debt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Likewise here. 27.55 in my case

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I never seem to get the notification that supposed to precede these notified fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobottherobot

Same with me

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

It would probably be your quarterly current account fees and charges.
    They go out four times a year (mine went out yesterday) you are usually notified when you receive your statement in the post.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭GM228

alf66 wrote: »
    They go out four times a year (mine went out yesterday) you are usually notified when you receive your statement in the post.

All BOI quarterly fees went out today, they go out in March, June, September and December usually in the last week or so of the month.

If paperless they appear as a new statement in Banking 365, I wonder how many people don't bother clicking on them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

GM228 wrote: »
    alf66 wrote: »

All BOI quarterly fees went out today, they go out in March, June, September and December usually in the last week or so of the month.

If paperless they appear as a new statement in Banking 365, I wonder how many people don't bother clicking on them?

That'd be me. €24.64 this time, averaging at €100 a year - seems very pricey just to run a bog standard bank account with no overdraft or anything like that. Must look at KBC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Morning all, thanks for posting.

These are current account transaction fees and are applied to accounts quarterly. We've more information on current account fees on our website here.

It's possible to avoid paying quarterly account transaction fees by keeping a minimum credit balance of 3,000 in your account throughout the full fee quarter.

If the account transaction fees are over 12.70 for the quarter you'll be sent a fee pre-notification statement. If you use 365 Online you can view this by clicking on Statements and then ' Statement & Documents'. Otherwise it will be sent out in the post to you.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement