Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in East Wall

Options
  • 23-06-2017 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

I'd love some residents//people who park in East Wall for work's views on the parking situation in East Wall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,826 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's usually onstreet parking available after about 8am around East Road and the side streets, rarely if ever parked all day though. I would expect paid parking to come in soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

I live in east wall and have to park about 800 metres from where I live and walk back with shopping, bags, sh*te from the car etc. It's a disgrace and local TD's couldn't give a sh*t about trying to improve the situation for residents.
    L1011 wrote: »
    There's usually onstreet parking available after about 8am around East Road and the side streets, rarely if ever parked all day though. I would expect paid parking to come in soon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I live in east wall and have to park about 800 metres from where I live and walk back with shopping, bags, sh*te from the car etc. It's a disgrace and local TD's couldn't give a sh*t about trying to improve the situation for residents.

Get together with your neighbours and look for paid parking on your street. The City Council will hold a vote. Well worth the cost of the annual permit.

Advertisement