Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone SE overheating when in use

Options
  • 23-06-2017 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says my iPhone seems to get overshot when in use (not all the time but quite often) and the battery drains quite quickly.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

When was the last time you done a factory reset on it? Could be buggy software etc so perform an update and if that doesnt work then a full reset should solve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

jonnycivic wrote: »
    When was the last time you done a factory reset on it? Could be buggy software etc so perform an update and if that doesnt work then a full reset should solve it.

Gack really. That will clear everything. It may wait so. Cos then I have to connect to iTunes don't I. Laptops in for repair. Plus I don't have iTunes on it anyway due to issues. Crap crap crap.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

hdowney wrote: »
    Gack really. That will clear everything. It may wait so. Cos then I have to connect to iTunes don't I. Laptops in for repair. Plus I don't have iTunes on it anyway due to issues. Crap crap crap.

Cheers.

Or backup to iCloud then reset phone and start again, no need for laptop.

Advertisement