Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comptia A+ and Windows 10

Options
  • 23-06-2017 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I know that current examination doesn't include anything about Windows 10. I've a feeling that the 220-1001 & 220-1002 might?

I've recently returned home after emigrating and would like to dip my toe into the IT sector. But would I be better off waiting until the 1000 series is released next year? Given that Windows 10 is becoming more common in businesses.

Same goes for Network+ and Security+. Ideally I'd like to try get them all under my belt at some point.

I'd like to start studying now anyway, so if anyone has any useful resources that helped them please do pass them on! I plan on buying Mike Meyers books (I fear my 2007 A+ one won't suffice ;)), but is his Udemy course worth it? Possibly might be able to acquire it without splashing out.

Advertisement