Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Frenchpark

Options
  • 24-06-2017 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Myself, the wife and our 2 years old are close to moving to a house in FrenchPark but I recently found out some concerning news about an increase with anti-social behavior and drug abuse in Frenchpark as well as in Ballaghaderreen. Anyone is able to give more information about this problems?

-frenchpark-residents-tell-of-the-nightmare-reality-of-anti-social-behaviour/

-anti-social-behaviour-is-holding-ballaghaderreen-to-ransom

In general, is it a decent place to live ?

Thanks to anyone that can comment!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

paam wrote: »
    Hi,

Myself, the wife and our 2 years old are close to moving to a house in FrenchPark but I recently found out some concerning news about an increase with anti-social behavior and drug abuse in Frenchpark as well as in Ballaghaderreen. Anyone is able to give more information about this problems?

-frenchpark-residents-tell-of-the-nightmare-reality-of-anti-social-behaviour/

-anti-social-behaviour-is-holding-ballaghaderreen-to-ransom

In general, is it a decent place to live ?

Thanks to anyone that can comment!

I have a sister in law living there, she's never really passed any comment on anti social behaviour

There's not a whole pile in it to be honest. A small few shops and filling stations. One or two pubs.

You could be better off moving the few miles up to Boyle instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 caplor

Hi, I leave in Frenchpark, ( moved couple months back, ) there used to be some issues couple years back, but things have changed, espcially since the Garda station has been occupied by garda member, and I see them on the area quite a lot !, but said that in the area is quite , maybe to quite !:)

Advertisement