Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video's wont play on ipad

Options
  • 24-06-2017 7:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

I have a Nikon d5300 camera and filmed a number of shot clips , 3 sec, 10 sec , 30 sec long. I imported them onto ipad but they are not playing ! any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭el_gaucho

I have a Nikon d5300 camera and filmed a number of shot clips , 3 sec, 10 sec , 30 sec long. I imported them onto ipad but they are not playing ! any ideas ?

Probably an incompatible file format. Do they play on a computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,484 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Has to be a file format issue that Apple doesn't like with videos (with no apostrophe ;))

Maybe check what format it is and see if it needs to be converted to a format compatible with iPad such as MP4.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Get VLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭ella23

It is definitely the format it is saved on. You can change it on the canon, which means most likely you can change it on the nikon. I know apple devices can't take .wmv for definite, not sure what else though.

Advertisement