Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPTV service(Not Eir) is being blocked by Eir

Options
  • 24-06-2017 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,541 ✭✭✭

Hi. My IPTV service is being blocked by the modem or by eir since last week. I have checked everything else and have even brought the receiver box into my neighbors where it works without issue. Can you please advise what settings I need to modify on my modem to stop this from being blocked.

Comments

Have you tried changing the dns on the device

google
    cisco opendns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi A2LUE42,

I'm sorry to hear this.

I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901 for the best support on this issue.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Gregheno83

I have the exact same issue as have many of these IPTV boxes running in my families houses help someone please.

This is also affecting some that are using Sky Broadband too although they piggy back off Eir anyway

This is a farce we pay for this service they have no right to block this..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,463 ✭✭✭vandriver

Gregheno83 wrote: »
    I have the exact same issue as have many of these IPTV boxes running in my families houses help someone please.

This is also affecting some that are using Sky Broadband too although they piggy back off Eir anyway

Was there anything in the T&C's about not using the network for illegal activities?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Gregheno83, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

The best advice I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260, they'll be able to assist you with this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

VPN might also sort it, VF don't block

Advertisement