Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shipping E-Juice from California to Ireland

Options
  • 24-06-2017 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi All,

Im having mom's send over 8x bottles of various 30ml and 60ml e-juice (all 3nic). My question is, with the news laws in place, will there be any problems getting this past customs? In short, will i be able to receive my package no problems?

I was going to have my family bring them along on their carry on luggage (theres 9 family members coming) ....was under the impression they would each be able to carry up to 100ml (as long as it was contained in a ziplock bag?) ....but Mom's kinda freaked out and worried airport security would take them all aside for a strip search and waterboard interrogation or something! ;-P They are all coming over with NO check-in (arghhhhhh!)

Any help any of yous can provide will be much appreciated!

Thanks a mill,
    BinniE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Good luck with your family,you'll have a busy household for awhile...

I'd say normal rules will apply regarding the Customs,you may get away without paying or you might get charged 23% tax on the liquid & the shipping cost...bloody Customs:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Youll get it all right but if customs get their hands on it they will treat it as a tobacco product and you should expect about a 25% duty.
    Also the last time i had something stopped by customs i had to pay an additional 7 bucks for "reasons"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,992 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Are any of them checking bags? Wrap in bubble wrap and a zip lock bag then roll into clothes.

Advertisement