Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV brutal for freezing

Options
  • 24-06-2017 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Why is it so bad?

Every 10 seconds, the picture and sound freezes. Same thing with recordings. It's virtually unusable

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi gerrybbadd,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with your eir Vision.

I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or freephone 1901 to troubleshoot the issues you are experiencing.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭coupland

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Why is it so bad?

Every 10 seconds, the picture and sound freezes. Same thing with recordings. It's virtually unusable

Hi Gerry,

Did this improve for you?

Would you recommend Eir TV?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

coupland wrote: »
    Hi Gerry,

Did this improve for you?

Would you recommend Eir TV?

Yes, Eir fixed the problem, and it's working grand now.

Overall, it's a pretty good service. If you can get it bundled it's well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Problems have started again. The Internet is constantly crashing, and the TV service is skipping again. Could someone look at this for me please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Problems have started again. The Internet is constantly crashing, and the TV service is skipping again. Could someone look at this for me please?
    Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear this. I'm afraid we'd be unable to check this for you from here, you would need to give our technical support team another call. Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Adam

• Advertisement
Advertisement