Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Out of control

• 24-06-2017 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

How do people just go out have one night stands?

Even if i just kiss someone, i over analyze, over think and become so paranoid. Imaging people would be calling me all sorts, rumors going around or being ridiculed.

This has led me to having a non existent sex life. Which is pathetic at my age.?

Like there's people having sex anywhere it suits, I'd call myself every name on the planet & then become paranoid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Should it burn/hurt for days afterwards (one night stand)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

You should probably go to an STI clinic. Hard to get a read off the little you've posted, but you seem overly anxious about the idea/act of sex, and would probably benefit from some sort of therapy too.

Advertisement