Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MAcc Smurfit accepatance

Options
  • 24-06-2017 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

A couple of months ago I got accepted onto the MAcc in UCD, pending the requirement of getting my CAP1 exemptions and 63% as my final grade.

Yesterday I got my final results. I managed to get my CAP1 exemption, however I got 62.3% as my final grade, missing the requirement by a tiny margin. I have spoken to one of my professors who told me to ring the admissions on Monday.

In the meantime, I do not want to get my hopes up. Has anyone been in a similar situation have any idea how this will go - do you think I will still get accepted? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

I have been accepted onto the MAcc in UCC so all hope is not lost, however Smurfit is my first choice

Extra info: B4 2018 intake with masters sponsorship (I dont know if this helps in my admission), I applied very early and secured my place on the course last November, I have done 3 internships in B4/B10 for each summer of college, could probably get a reference of some sort

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭OttoPilot

I'd say you have a good chance, the requirement was just a 2:1 when I did it 2 years ago.

You always have UCC as you said anyway, good luck!

Advertisement