Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile - divert incoming calls to my mobile

Options
  • 24-06-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

I am with eir mobile. I am abroad on holidays at the moment. How to I divert incoming calls to my landline? and how do I cancel this?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Talk to eir forum

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi normanbond,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To set up a manual divert from your landline you will need to dial *21* followed by your mobile number followed by the # key. 

It will cost 25c to add this on and to remove the divert you will need to dial #21# on the landline.

If you cannot do this from your landline you can contact our customer care team from abroad on +353 1 430 7312 nd they will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi normanbond,

Thanks for getting in touch.

To set up a manual divert from your landline you will need to dial *21* followed by your mobile number followed by the # key. 

It will cost 25c to add this on and to remove the divert you will need to dial #21# on the landline.

If you cannot do this from your landline you can contact our customer care team from abroad on +353 1 430 7312 nd they will be able to assist you with this.

Thanks,
    Anna

Thanks Anna.
    Worked perfectly 😀

No problem at all, glad to hear it was successful :D

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries :)

Thanks,
    Anna

No problem at all, glad to hear it was successful :D

Please feel free to get back in touch if you have any further queries :)

Thanks,
    Anna

• Advertisement
Advertisement