Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worth it?

Options
  • 24-06-2017 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭

I have watched everything to ep 1 season 7 - but have heard bad reports on s7 itself, should I go and binge it or do you recommend leaving it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sabhail

ardinn wrote: »
    I have watched everything to ep 1 season 7 - but have heard bad reports on s7 itself, should I go and binge it or do you recommend leaving it?

Ah watch it, there's a few good things in it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

sabhail wrote: »
    Ah watch it, there's a few good things in it

Thats worse than a negative review :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Watch it until you can't be arsed. It was one of the better shows around early on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

S7 is absolutely terrible, but it's hard not to watch simply because we're all so invested in all the characters. It's a poor and considerably boring season overall apart from the odd decent episode/event (the first one is particularly good, but in contrast, the finale is one of the worst, most illogical episodes in the entire franchise)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,479 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Watch it it'll be a much better watch as a binge , It was a tough watch going from week to week but because of the nature of how the story went it'll make perfect binge materiel

• Advertisement
Advertisement