Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blonde highlights

Options
  • 25-06-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I got blonde highlights put into my hair 11 days ago at a barbers in Dublin and they aren't bright enough.

If I go back to the barbers could they top up my highlights for me to make them look brighter or is that possible?

Looking for advice from barbers or people who have had this problem before.

I'd love to have them brighter for a function I'm going to next week.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Not a D15 issue, but I think someone might be able to help you in the Beauty forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Salsadancer11

Thanks hopefully someone can help in the beauty forum
    Zaph wrote: »
    Not a D15 issue, but I think someone might be able to help you in the Beauty forum.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

It's probably your best bet. I've removed your other two threads as we prefer that people don't start multiple threads on the same topic, and especially when they aren't relevant to the forums they're posted in.

Thanks and sorry for the multiple posts. I couldn't find out how to put it in the correct thread I don't use boards much so I wasn't sure how to post thanks for the help.
    Zaph wrote: »
    It's probably your best bet. I've removed your other two threads as we prefer that people don't start multiple threads on the same topic, and especially when they aren't relevant to the forums they're posted in.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Was it your first time getting highlights? It can take a while for the blonde to build up and look properly blonde. A hairdresser can certainly add more highlights but they will likely charge you full price for it as it's been nearly 2 weeks now.

• Advertisement

No I get highlights all the time but this time they don't seem to have worked out as well! Done hair gels and styling inhance the highlights might go back to the barbers thanks did the reply and advice
    Faith wrote: »
    Was it your first time getting highlights? It can take a while for the blonde to build up and look properly blonde. A hairdresser can certainly add more highlights but they will likely charge you full price for it as it's been nearly 2 weeks now.

I went back to a different branch of these barbers and get the highlights redone and they are blonder and I am happy. The hairdresser left the bleach and cap on for longer she said that sometimes it's a rushed job and the result is less blonde.

Anyway my hair is sun kissed and blonder and I'm happy I did have to pay full price but I had to get a haircut too.
    Faith wrote: »

Advertisement