Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback much appreciated

Options
  • 25-06-2017 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Dear all,

I was hoping to get feedback from some of you of my girlfriends latest website: www.dekumdekum.ie.

She did get a few sales in her first weeks so the products are good, we're targeting the right audience, but conversion is a little low to my taste, so any tips are more than welcome.

I own a few other websites but never really an ecommerce so I can't really think of anything else to change / edit / update to improve conversion / user experience.

Would love to hear your feedback so I can try and help her out.

Thanks,
    sirfugy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,375 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Name is a mouthful - lots of people might not be able to type it.

Pop-ups / flash boxes are a nuisance.

Too much happening on the page.

That pug looks like it wants to die - get a happier dog - or preferably some puppies. Add some life to the site generally.

Menu is too tall and scrolls off the bottom of the page.

"Need any help" obstructs menu.

"Blanket size approximately 90 x 60 cm" - that's a small bath towel, not a blanket.

"€22.99 EUR" is tautological and looks more expensive that €23.

Address is messed up. Add Eircode - D07 WK33.

"LIMITED Supply Only 5 available and selling quickly" is used suspiciously often.

The "Share" Facebook and Twitter links are cheeky and inappropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 sirfugy

Thanks so much for your feedback Victor, really appreciate it!

We will work on it!

Advertisement