Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change date for DD

Options
  • 25-06-2017 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

I have personal account and set up a Juniors saver acc for my son. How can I change date the money goes in to his account? I changed jobs and my wages are a week later and I don't want it to bounce back and be charged for it. I tired to cancel it but in my acc it doesn't have any of the codes for what you need for the cancel dd form? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

youandme13 wrote: »
    I have personal account and set up a Juniors saver acc for my son. How can I change date the money goes in to his account? I changed jobs and my wages are a week later and I don't want it to bounce back and be charged for it. I tired to cancel it but in my acc it doesn't have any of the codes for what you need for the cancel dd form? Thanks :)
    Hi youandme13,

Thanks for your message. Changing the date of the payment will depend on weather it is a Direct Debit or a Standing Order set up to go into this saving account. You will know which one it is from checking the last payment going to the account on your transaction history will either have DD or SO in the narrative of the transaction.
    If the payment is a Direct Debit you can request the date be changed through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile and any of the advisers there will be able to action this request. Please note that the process of amending on a Direct Debit like this can take up to 10 days to be fully completed.
    If the payment is a Standing Order you would need to cancel the existing Standing Order and set up a new one on the new date. I have given a video here showing how you can cancel a Standing Order through 365 online and you can set up a new Standing Order by clicking into "Manage accounts" section then selecting "Manage Standing Orders" the you will see an option to "Set up a Standing Order" and you will the be talked through setting up a Standing Order on 365 online.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement