Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The EFL Thread 2017/2018 - Championship/League 1/League 2

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Derby V Fulham tonight.
    Derby having a slight improvement in form..
    Not holding out much hope though..
    Come on you Rams !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Just watching the game, Fulham looking the better side so far. Shooting off at a tangent, why does Richard Keogh always look absolutely wrecked? Same again tonight; even before the game had kicked off, he looked shook. Like a gaunt, haggard expression. As they used to say about Costa at Chelsea, he must have had one tough paper round as a lad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Always looks like a fugitive from justice who's hiding in the jungle.

Yes...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,160 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Richard Keogh has seen some awful unspeakable shít. Lad is permanently shellshocked.

He's thinking of when he has to mark Mo Salah next season !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,080 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Big story of the day, Dean Austin given the glorious honour of leading the giants of League Two football back to the promised land of League One.

Good choice I think, if he'd have had half a dozen more games this season he'd have saved the Cobblers from relegation.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,287 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Tranmere leading the playoff final to get to league 2 2-1 with 7 mins to go and being down to 10 men after the 1st minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

That was a horrible decision to give a penalty to Coventry with a few minutes to go. Was a brilliant tackle.

Johner wrote: »
    That was a horrible decision to give a penalty to Coventry with a few minutes to go. Was a brilliant tackle.
    Kevin Nolan will be severely p1ssed off when he sees that replay. It was a shocker of a decision.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,080 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

That's the standard of refereeing League One and Two and below get every week.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

It was a tad dubious, but sets it up nicely on a soggy night here...

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/995398357181874176

What a terrible decision.
    My God !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Derby choke again loosing 2-0 on the night and 2-1 agg v Fulham.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

rodge68 wrote: »
    What a terrible decision.
    My God !

It was a terrible decision but it was matched by the stupidity of the defender to swing a leg in a situation like that. I go mental when I see kids doing it, I cannot understand a professional doing it at all.

Alliteration is very handy on these situations...." Jockey!... just, jockey.....Jeeesussss!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Villa vs Boro teams for tonight's play-off semi-final 2nd leg (Vila leading 1-0):
    Aston Villa XI: Johnstone, Bree, Terry, Chester, Hutton, Hourihane, Jedinak, Grealish, Snodgrass, Grabban, Adomah.

Middlesbrough XI: Randolph, Shotton, Fry, Gibson, Friend, Howson, Clayton, Besic, Traore, Assombalonga, Downing.

I'd like to see Villa make the final.

Randolph is keeping Middlesbrough in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Is that not a red???

All over. Villa to face Fulham at Wembley for a place in the Premier League.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

crowd control be damned!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

Really hope Villa can get the job done in the final.Brucey has been through a lot this year.

Coventry blessed with every single decision over the two legs.

Johner wrote: »
    Coventry blessed with every single decision over the two legs.
    County have been truly screwed over in the two legs. Three bad decisions. Kevin Nolan will be raging.

blueser wrote: »
    County have been truly screwed over in the two legs. Three bad decisions. Kevin Nolan will be raging.

And a deflected goal to add more misery! Feel for them.

Great result, hugely unexpected scoreline. Exeter outplayed them in the league so it'll be a tough task to go up..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭jacool

Mark Robins said it was unfair to talk about the controversies. Let's hope a dodgy decision doesn't do for them then. That would be interesting. I want Exeter to win, thanks to the 80 points they got over the season.

Coventry go up, beating Exeter 3-1 :)

Advertisement