Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Finally, Fiona went for Nigel and Nigel was in their FFA.

Conor went for Derry, who was also in their FFA

Doris said they'd have voted for Nigel. Vernon did an FFA and Nigel was the only one of the three who was in it so probably would've voted for him. Riona did not do an FFA and also did not vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Katie was given the wrong information. Gertrude is spiderman. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for everyone's patience!

Currently down to one mod, hopefully resolved in the morning. In light of this the slaughters will be announced shortly after 10am to make sure everything is thoroughly checked and vetted.

Please continue with the scheduled paranoia and fear-mongering, and once again apologies, and thanks for patience and support :)

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Katie was given the wrong information. Gertrude is spiderman. Apologies for the confusion and thank you for everyone's patience!

Currently down to one mod, hopefully resolved in the morning. In light of this the slaughters will be announced shortly after 10am to make sure everything is thoroughly checked and vetted.

Please continue with the scheduled paranoia and fear-mongering, and once again apologies, and thanks for patience and support :)

You are excellent WerewolfGM. Can't have been easy to make this decision but fair play to you.

On with the game folks :)

Mary WW wrote: »
    Of those that voted for Tegan the following had her in their FFA
    Derry, Eva, Nigel, Isla, Gabriel, Katie and Henry

Those that didn't
    Gertrude

Those who didn't do an FFA
    Jake and Wendy

I was hoping to find some inconsistencies here but no dice

I should add that Gertrude has already explained why they didn't vote for Isla. They thought they picked something up in a post of Islas. Unfortunate that they did so because that change could've been crucial. But these things happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If she was then we could have more trouble ahead if shes doom. 2 kills tomorrow for MV.

I think shes either Viper or Loki, time will tell (tomorrow morning)
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    Cloadagh could have been Viper potentially
    Riona WW wrote: »
    Since you're here Nigel, help me answer this question. I remembered you made a post like this when someone mentioned Viper a while back and I went back to look for it. What was your thought process here? Why eliminate all the other potential wolves and SK and narrow it down to Viper or Loki?
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Also Clodagh was Viper.

Just remembered the viper thing coming up in conversation and went back to investigate. Nigel was first to deduce that clodagh was viper. how? teammate?

• Advertisement

Vernon, you thanked the GM's post so you might still be awake. How come you didn't vote? Sorry if I've already missed the explanation, I'm now on mobile and it's harder to search back.

Ah just as I clicked post I remembered you saying you did actually vote.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Just remembered the viper thing coming up in conversation and went back to investigate. Nigel was first to deduce that clodagh was viper. how? teammate?

I came across the riona part of this when I was l looking at her posts. One of the few people I'd be willing to search on mobile. I don't think nigel responded to her query. I'd be interested to hear about it in the morning.

I got confirmation that my vote was successful. I voted Nigel at 20:20. That's more info than you get for everybody else's vote, as I am offering up my exact time stamp. I brought it up with mods but they could not find my vote. It was not a decisive vote though as Nigel would only have had 2 votes if mine was included.

I got confirmation that my vote was successful. I voted Nigel at 20:20. That's more info than you get for everybody else's vote, as I am offering up my exact time stamp. I brought it up with mods but they could not find my vote. It was not a decisive vote though as Nigel would only have had 2 votes if mine was included.

Thanks for that vernon. It slipped my mind when I was making the first post.

• Advertisement

No problem, i'm here going over everybody again as i was thrown way of track by Katie. Katie is now 100% proven, so bananas to that line of inquiry. Riona's was the easiest, and only led me back to Nigel again.

So far...

No problem, i'm here going over everybody again as i was thrown way of track by Katie. Katie is now 100% proven, so bananas to that line of inquiry. Riona's was the easiest, and only led me back to Nigel again.

So far...

That's what I found with riona. Seemed helpful enough in their twenty or so posts and the main one I identified led me back to nigel.

Frank seems to have been pretty spot on for the most part. They voted for Steve and gave a solid reason for doing so. They also thought that abigail was good, and she was. Finally they suspected isla and thought that tegan was clean. He was right on both of them.

Angus WW wrote: »
    #FFA2

For what its worth

#1 Mary WW - She's not Babs and seems very eager to be everyones friend
    #2 Gertrude WW - She's not Babs and i'm finding it hard to read her
    #3 Isla WW - She's not Babs and was suspected by Abigail

Angus:
    Is it possible for you to give us something more on your suspicions tomorrow. This is the most I could find from you about your suspicions. You did do a half hearted attempt as Nigels posts, but I don't blame you for giving up there. Look around the village and find what your gut tells you is off, and tell us about your ideas. This is a team game and we don't want need to carry dead weight.
    Scratch #2 of your list above for a start.
    The most work you done was in post #2176 was you go through what you found so far against Nigel, then you forget about all that work when doing up your ffa.

Done frank with same conclusions as yourself. Done orla, very neutral.

Angus:
    Is it possible for you to give us something more on your suspicions tomorrow. This is the most I could find from you about your suspicions. You did do a half hearted attempt as Nigels posts, but I don't blame you for giving up there. Look around the village and find what your gut tells you is off, and tell us about your ideas. This is a team game and we don't want need to carry dead weight.
    Scratch #2 of your list above for a start.
    The most work you done was in post #2176 was you go through what you found so far against Nigel, then you forget about all that work when doing up your ffa.

That does seem a bit odd. After the lynch last night the main person Angus writes about is nigel. I asked a few questions about their suspicion. I wonder why they were left off the ffa then, especially to include Barbara and isla when their reasoning was because abigail suspected them.

I would suggest we have another isla situation when they left fiona off but I think it's too bizarre to include Barbara. I think a wolf wouldn't have tried to arouse suspicion on her.

conor is a chuckle of laughs. in middle of doing him now.

Just had a look at doris. I like them in the beginning. They are healthily sceptical of Steve before believing in them. They are also in favour of luke not coming out which I was too until I was convinced otherwise. Then they look and question nigel for his pre munch behaviour. However they were suspicious of tegan and Katie. Both of whom are good. I was also suspicious of tegan earlier this morning so this isn't damning.

However, what changed my mind about doris was their thoughts about me. I thought they were completely unfounded and actually in contrast to what I believe was the content of my posts. This could've been because of the large number of posts we have. Doris has made that point clear about the amount to go through. So I'm not certain but I am suspicious.

Having a look at Gabriel. They suggested lynching holly quite early on, but quickly turned back on the idea. They suggested trusting Katie very early on, before posting that they were rowing back on that. Gabriel did you know that she was the seer?

Conor WW wrote: »
    It's early doors. You're basically pointing the finger at me because I did it first to you. Meh.

I can answer why I'm suss, I just want a little bit more time. I'll give you full low down before tomorrow's lynch.

Did you forget to give us the low down? I think I may have missed it in all the posting before the lynch today. Can you supply a post number.
    Yes about this. I was hoping to gain some more information but it didn't work out like I had planned.

My initial mud slinging was at gert, Wendy and Derry. Derry is still my number one suss as he ignored me twice which I think is somewhat telling coupled with some odd questions in some of the debates. It was initially a hunch which has continued to grow.
    #FFA2

Liam WW -
    Derry WW -
    Vernon WW -

There I am, Yay.
    Actually I'm gonna change mine after remembering I took notes on day 1

#FFA2

Derry - has been consistently ignoring that I've pointing at them. Could be a scared newbie who doesn't know what to do. I've been there myself.
    Fiona - alluded to having a backroom, basically stab in the dark
    Ewan - alluded to having a backroom, basically stab in the dark

Oh, I'm gone. and so is Liam. Can you explain suspicions on Liam please, and why you dropped me and Liam?
    I'm logging out his account until the lynch. Fed up.

Oh, but we are all waiting for the Low down.
    Leading from this, I haven't fully thought it through but I think Thor should possibly come out at 9:59am.

Wonder Woman (priest) should come out at 9:59am if Iron Man is dead.

Is this the Low down? Why do you want two reveals? You are going to make the captain very busy!

• Advertisement

Reckon I'm done for the night vernon. I hope people might get something out of our posting tonight. I guess we shall see tomorrow.

Ah you've gone through conor. Just when I thought I was out you drag me back in.

Just had a look at doris. I like them in the beginning. They are healthily sceptical of Steve before believing in them. They are also in favour of luke not coming out which I was too until I was convinced otherwise. Then they look and question nigel for his pre munch behaviour. However they were suspicious of tegan and Katie. Both of whom are good. I was also suspicious of tegan earlier this morning so this isn't damning.

However, what changed my mind about doris was their thoughts about me. I thought they were completely unfounded and actually in contrast to what I believe was the content of my posts. This could've been because of the large number of posts we have. Doris has made that point clear about the amount to go through. So I'm not certain but I am suspicious.

I had done doris already and found all good, therefore no reason to post anything about her. Sorry, I didn't see these same things as you have your own point of view though. I don't know you are good!

I had done doris already and found all good, therefore no reason to post anything about her. Sorry, I didn't see these same things as you have your own point of view though. I don't know you are good!

Fair enough. If you go back their post where they list myself and Gabriel. 2270. They said that Gabriel trusts Katie and then said I was trying to be too pally with Gabriel. Previously I called Gabriel out on this trust of Katie.

With regards to Barbara, I also questioned nigel following them to much.

I think I have done the exact opposite of what doris has suggested.

So, My new FFA
    Nigel. Do I need to...
    Conor. Please answer points addressed in post #2991
    Jake. I'll have proper look at your posts tomorrow. You might get an upgrade and you might get dropped off. Sorry for leaving you here and not checking you out properly, but you are not being pursued for a lynching from me tomorrow.

Good night all.

Fair enough. If you go back their post where they list myself and Gabriel. 2270. They said that Gabriel trusts Katie and then said I was trying to be too pally with Gabriel. Previously I called Gabriel out on this trust of Katie.

With regards to Barbara, I also questioned nigel following them to much.

I think I have done the exact opposite of what doris has suggested.

I will, but no more for tonight.

I will, but no more for tonight.

I understand. Good night vernon.

With vernon gone I suppose I'll head off too. Just in case I'm not around tomorrow I reckon Gertrude had a good plan. It's obviously up to Katie who to peek and things might come up during the day that affects this. I'd be pretty confident Katie will be alive tomorrow for the peek tomorrow night, so we should get info on at least one more person. My ffa three are probably still my top three. Gertrude also made a case for fiona being on a team with Isla too.

Good night all. Hope you enjoy mine and vernon's work tonight. Also I'm signing off now so that the first post of the morning will be post 3000.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Morning all!!

I'd just like to concur with Gertie's good list, with the same caveat that there's likely to be an odd one out there.
    Nigel
    Mary
    Vernon
    Ewan
    Liam.

Not all of these are good. It's up to the village to decide who is the odd one out here.

And for what it's worth, I also had Fiona down as good. This is a personal opinion and is a gut feeling so don't take my word for it. She'll still have doubt hanging over her, so for that reason I think she might be worth a peek anyway just to remove any suspicion.

It's also worth noting that I thought both Clodagh and Isla were good, so my record of spotting evils hasn't been great this game :)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Also ... yay!!! 3000th post!!! :D

Advertisement