Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Well played Katie so far by the way. You believe in me I know. Peek Fiona. Expose her to the village.

Last one on this, coz arguing either way will make me look bad. The peek isn't until after lynch right? Are you confident enough in me being bad to lynch me tonight? If so, where's your evidence? If not, then why go so hard on me now on nothing but your gut feeling which was wrong yesterday. You're not being objective, and not even looking for evidence to support your theory. That reminds me, why have you defended Nigel so much and why do you think he's good? What are you seeing that I'm not?

I'm happy to race, at least I know it's not one of our power villagers being lynched then. I actually don't mind being peeked now that I've realized it's likely not the last peek, but it's still a waste because I'll flip villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Last one on this, coz arguing either way will make me look bad. The peek isn't until after lynch right? Are you confident enough in me being bad to lynch me tonight? If so, where's your evidence? If not, then why go so hard on me now on nothing but your gut feeling which was wrong yesterday. You're not being objective, and not even looking for evidence to support your theory. That reminds me, why have you defended Nigel so much and why do you think he's good? What are you seeing that I'm not?

I'm happy to race, at least I know it's not one of our power villagers being lynched then. I actually don't mind being peeked now that I've realized it's likely not the last peek, but it's still a waste because I'll flip villager.

so your not a baddie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Fiona WW wrote:

You slipped last night. I have my evidence. If I survive (I won't) I would be pushing to lynch you. But I'm not confident that the village believes me enough to follow me without me pressing the issue.
    Lynch Conor tonight. Peek you.
    If Iron Man is around still then shoot you when I am proven right.
    Do not believe this poison tongue they are deliberately twisting my words

Wendy WW wrote:
    so your not a baddie?

She's caught in a trap, a web if you must :P

Last night she said she had important info. Now she's a simple villager. I have her. Finish her off after I die.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Didn't Katie call to be protected yesterday too? If the captain protects her today, he dies.

I'm sure the captain knows what's what. What we do know is there are 3 evils teams left and I don't think they can talk to each other. Our best hope is that they target the same player.

I have to admit that I'm not managing to keep on top of this game. The volume of posts is huge. Add in day to day super hero duties and it's an uphill battle. I haven't got on top of reads at all. I'm not living up to my own expectations.

If captain dies tomorrow protecting the seer, and that's if because we don't know if he protected her and if she was targeted, then at this stage is that the worst thing that could happen? There's a good chance he double bluffed protecting Katie. The only main power role we think is left right now is the priest and she has an apprentice. An extra seer peek, if it nabs a wolf, could be just as valuable as having the captain. We always have a failed munch in Thor.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Wait a second there Fiona. Here you're hinting at a power role:
    Back on point, a peek on me is a waste. I am an asset to the village. I have ways to prove myself later. Peeks so far have been pretty good, I don't think we should start dictating the peeks now. I would like to point out though that I've been saying all day that I think Nigel is bad, and I stuck with that.... and now everyone seems to have dropped it! If we were dictating peeks, my suggestions would be Nigel or Conor.

Yet here you say you're just a NRV?

Explain please. From somebody who has defended you previously!

Wendy WW wrote: »
    so your not a baddie?

No. I'm a villager. I've said that many times. I've left clues to my identity. Read the op again with an open mind and consider if there's villagers on there who may have info but not immediately. Ignore gerties tunneling, and come at it with a clean mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I appreciate all the lovely comments towards us mods. It has been a very tough game. To add backroom inexperience to a new format where the dynamics have changed and we have 3 sets of names to contend with made things more difficult.

We have been the first Mods to use the new anon accounts, as you can imagine this has created a LOT more work and as our other lovely mod posted earlier, an error was made. We are human and have other things going on besides this game.

I am going on a timeout to the pub in a few hours and I am sure I will return in much better spirits. I shouldn't have let people get to me and it was nothing to do with the thread here.

Apologise for being a baby and an idiot. That's what happens when you let the wimminz drive the bus! :D

We shall truck on!

Eva WW wrote: »

Not all power roles are made equal.

Fiona WW wrote:

Bull. I got you Fiona. You're scrambling now. Lynch this wolf and be done with her

• Advertisement

Bull. I got you Fiona. You're scrambling now. Lynch this wolf and be done with her

I'm not scrambling Gertie. But you are going to get me munched and I hope that'll cause you to pause and reevaluate your opinion oz you're dead wrong here. I can't shorten it and spell it out any further.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'd rather keep us intact. We already sacrificed Steve to kill holly and don't wanna kill any more of the good side.

There are 3 kills this morning, I'm praying they double triple up somewhere.

Fiona WW wrote:
    I'm not scrambling Gertie. But you are going to get me munched and I hope that'll cause you to pause and reevaluate your opinion oz you're dead wrong here. I can't shorten it and spell it out any further.

You're not gonna get munched. I know what you're hinting at being by the way. I don't buy it for one second. On the other hand, don't munch me and I'll bag us another wolf this evening?

Truce? you're done though. Katie believes me and will expose you to the village.

:confused::confused::confused:

If captain dies tomorrow protecting the seer, and that's if because we don't know if he protected her and if she was targeted, then at this stage is that the worst thing that could happen? There's a good chance he double bluffed protecting Katie. The only main power role we think is left right now is the priest and she has an apprentice. An extra seer peek, if it nabs a wolf, could be just as valuable as having the captain. We always have a failed munch in Thor.

I've actually just rethought this, hopefully the captain didn't double bluff actually because there was no incentive for the wolves not to attempt to munch Katie. Yeah they'd lose a munch but they'd know a life off Capt and then get two tomorrow. We can only hope for crossover.

Actually as I'm writing that Ive realised something bad.

Fiona WW wrote:
    I've actually just rethought this, hopefully the captain didn't double bluff actually because there was no incentive for the wolves not to attempt to munch Katie. Yeah they'd lose a munch but they'd know a life off Capt and then get two tomorrow. We can only hope for crossover.

Listing your plan in detail to the other wolves now? You are such a wolf.

Actually as I'm writing that Ive realised something bad.

what bad?

Wendy WW wrote:
    what bad?

Don't heed her. She's trying to tell the other wolf teams who her team is munching. It's all lies

well iron man is clerly better than batman.

well iron man is clerly better than batman.

Yes. But neither are NRVs. Can are either a roled or a non-roled player. Fiona claimed both.

• Advertisement

could you answer this fiona. there appears t be a contradiction. NRV or roled villager?

Eva WW wrote:
    Yes. But neither are NRVs. Can are either a roled or a non-roled player. Fiona claimed both.

She's not claiming Iron Man by the way. I won't say who so as not to spook the real roles player but she's claiming something else.

Think about it, information to be garnered later. It's obvious. But she's lying and hoping to get the person who is roled as she's a baddie priest.

I've got her though. Don't let her slip through the village's hands

I know you can get this.

I know you can get this.

hey fiona, are you scared?

hey fiona, are you scared?

will you also answer eva/wendy's question about the apparent contradiction please.

Fiona is so a wolf. This needs to be forced out. If she is not munched this proves me right.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Just had a look at doris. I like them in the beginning. They are healthily sceptical of Steve before believing in them. They are also in favour of luke not coming out which I was too until I was convinced otherwise. Then they look and question nigel for his pre munch behaviour. However they were suspicious of tegan and Katie. Both of whom are good. I was also suspicious of tegan earlier this morning so this isn't damning.

However, what changed my mind about doris was their thoughts about me. I thought they were completely unfounded and actually in contrast to what I believe was the content of my posts. This could've been because of the large number of posts we have. Doris has made that point clear about the amount to go through. So I'm not certain but I am suspicious.

Did you know Mary rhymes with Hairy ? That makes you a prime suspect in my book .
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I had done doris already and found all good, therefore no reason to post anything about her. Sorry, I didn't see these same things as you have your own point of view though. I don't know you are good!

I would make a great villain . . This isn't the first village where nobody listened to a word I said and just completely ignored me.

But since you are one of the few people asking the same question I have asked multiple times. . How in the name of god has Nigel gone from very suspect to completely off people's radar?

This is part of the universe that can be good/bad. How quickly things that be muddied and particularly around munch or lynch time that claims and counter claims ensue after which people are exhausted and confused.

I've been consistent about my stance on Nigel, not because I am seer like sure he is bad, but because I cant work out how his actions were beneficial to the village. Wendy was very much against Nigel and then posted some very weak explanation sort of brushing off his actions.

Now, there could be people here better at this sort of village stuff then me, but I cant work out how it would of helped the village if he was killed without disclosing whatever it is he wanted to say after the munch. After the munch he had nothing worthwhile.

Maybe I am missing the wink wink nudge nudge pieces of crumbs that Nigel has left that I missed, but I cant understand how hes off the hook so easily. Unless he is Harley and this is about not bringing out the joker . . BUt how are "goodies" communicating this to each other ? The only thing I can think of is Katie (or wendy) post stating that Nigel was good or ok for now (something on those lines).

Doris WW wrote:
    Maybe I am missing the wink wink nudge nudge pieces of crumbs that Nigel has left that I missed, but I cant understand how hes off the hook so easily. Unless he is Harley and this is about not bringing out the joker . . BUt how are "goodies" communicating this to each other ? The only thing I can think of is Katie (or wendy) post stating that Nigel was good or ok for now (something on those lines).

Never mind Nigel for now. Fiona and Conor are the wolves I am certain of. Nigel is good.

And people think I'm tunnelling? Sheesh!

what bad?

I can't say in case the wolves haven't realised. There's still time for them to change their vote. Let me check op again.

• Advertisement

Nigel isn't off my hook, now that I know he wasn't actually peeked good as I originally (understandably) thought.

However he has slid down the priority list, somewhat, for me.

Advertisement