Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Did you know Mary rhymes with Hairy ? That makes you a prime suspect in my book .

I would make a great villain . . This isn't the first village where nobody listened to a word I said and just completely ignored me.

But since you are one of the few people asking the same question I have asked multiple times. . How in the name of god has Nigel gone from very suspect to completely off people's radar?

This is part of the universe that can be good/bad. How quickly things that be muddied and particularly around munch or lynch time that claims and counter claims ensue after which people are exhausted and confused.

I've been consistent about my stance on Nigel, not because I am seer like sure he is bad, but because I cant work out how his actions were beneficial to the village. Wendy was very much against Nigel and then posted some very weak explanation sort of brushing off his actions.

Now, there could be people here better at this sort of village stuff then me, but I cant work out how it would of helped the village if he was killed without disclosing whatever it is he wanted to say after the munch. After the munch he had nothing worthwhile.

Maybe I am missing the wink wink nudge nudge pieces of crumbs that Nigel has left that I missed, but I cant understand how hes off the hook so easily. Unless he is Harley and this is about not bringing out the joker . . BUt how are "goodies" communicating this to each other ? The only thing I can think of is Katie (or wendy) post stating that Nigel was good or ok for now (something on those lines).

i'm just trying to work through nigels thought process from a logical pov. can you make sense of his 'i will reveal all at 11am', if you cant, then you need to ask why he would say it.

so 1. can you make sense of what he said?
    2. if not, why would he say it do you think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    will you also answer eva/wendy's question about the apparent contradiction please.

There's no contradiction. You are all making a hugh mistake. You're blinkered and being led by the nose by a misguided leader. No I'm not scared, if I'm munched I'm munched and I did all I could to help.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    There's no contradiction. You are all making a hugh mistake. You're blinkered and being led by the nose by a misguided leader. No I'm not scared, if I'm munched I'm munched and I did all I could to help.

Why would you be munched all of a sudden? What is putting you in danger?
    This is the height of deflection! :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Fiona, if you're so worried we're making a huge mistake then why are you being so deflective and defensive.

Cos you're a wolf scrambling for cover that's why. I actually hope an evil team does munch you now it would be the height of irony seeing as you're gonna kill me

Eva WW wrote: »
    Nigel isn't off my hook, now that I know he wasn't actually peeked good as I originally (understandably) thought.

However he has slid down the priority list, somewhat, for me.

Why so though? Just because he had so many posts? That's part of his plan!! He is obviously the most wolfy. Abigail called it on day 1. I put in some legwork and showed his strange behavior as did another villager (Vernon?) I think Conor might be bad based on reading his posts (but I'm not sure on Ewan who suggested him.) Riana, Barbara, Gertie, Eva, Derry and Katie are my most villagery right now. I don't trust some of the more prominent posters but haven't had a chance to check through them. I think Nigel is bad. At least if I die ye'll have my thoughts.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Is it possible for you to give us something more on your suspicions tomorrow. This is the most I could find from you about your suspicions. You did do a half hearted attempt as Nigels posts, but I don't blame you for giving up there. Look around the village and find what your gut tells you is off, and tell us about your ideas. This is a team game and we don't want need to carry dead weight.
    Scratch #2 of your list above for a start.
    The most work you done was in post #2176 was you go through what you found so far against Nigel, then you forget about all that work when doing up your ffa.[/QUOTE]

After going through Nigels post I decided that he was he's playing the game like a fecking dope!!!!! AKA an NRV
    He's posting away good and the response seems to his own , he's not being guidence by a team.
    If he was a SK he'd be keeping his down not drawing attention to himself ( a bit like vernon, liam and dorris)
    Ih he was a rolled he'd be keeping his down not drawing attention to himself ( a bit like vernon, liam and dorris)

Mary WW wrote: »
    That does seem a bit odd. After the lynch last night the main person Angus writes about is nigel. I asked a few questions about their suspicion. I wonder why they were left off the ffa then, especially to include Barbara and isla when their reasoning was because abigail suspected them.

I would suggest we have another isla situation when they left fiona off but I think it's too bizarre to include Barbara. I think a wolf wouldn't have tried to arouse suspicion on her.

Abilgails post pointed out that isla was bad. If you see the time of vote you'll see i was the first on isla , we would have had her too last night without loosing Tegan if if wasnt for Barbara. Barabar was uncomfirmed yesterday

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Angus:
    Is it possible for you to give us something more on your suspicions tomorrow. This is the most I could find from you about your suspicions. You did do a half hearted attempt as Nigels posts, but I don't blame you for giving up there. Look around the village and find what your gut tells you is off, and tell us about your ideas. This is a team game and we don't want need to carry dead weight.
    Scratch #2 of your list above for a start.
    The most work you done was in post #2176 was you go through what you found so far against Nigel, then you forget about all that work when doing up your ffa.

After going through Nigels post I decided that he was he's playing the game like a fecking dope!!!!! AKA an NRV
    He's posting away good and the response seems to his own , he's not being guidence by a team.
    If he was a SK he'd be keeping his down not drawing attention to himself ( a bit like vernon, liam and dorris)
    Ih he was a rolled he'd be keeping his down not drawing attention to himself ( a bit like vernon, liam and dorris)

(fecked up the quote there)

Fiona WW wrote:
    Why so though? Just because he had so many posts? That's part of his plan!! He is obviously the most wolfy. Abigail called it on day 1. I put in some legwork and showed his strange behavior as did another villager (Vernon?) I think Conor might be bad based on reading his posts (but I'm not sure on Ewan who suggested him.) Riana, Barbara, Gertie, Eva, Derry and Katie are my most villagery right now. I don't trust some of the more prominent posters but haven't had a chance to check through them. I think Nigel is bad. At least if I die ye'll have my thoughts.

Don't believe this list. What the hell has Riona done to warrant inclusion.

Riona is another possible wolf. Don't forget this list after her death by our hands

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why would you be munched all of a sudden? What is putting you in danger?
    This is the height of deflection! :confused:

Gerties probing as to my role. She can't just admit she's wrong and she's obviously tunneling and not reading the hints I've left. If she can't get me munched she'll have me lynched, she's said as much on thread. Que cera cera.

In any case, we have a lot of middle poster left that have never come under suspicion. That's who I'm focusing on today.

• Advertisement

never mind the but that barabara was unconfirmed - it was gertie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    So, My new FFA
    Nigel. Do I need to...
    Conor. Please answer points addressed in post #2991
    Jake. I'll have proper look at your posts tomorrow. You might get an upgrade and you might get dropped off. Sorry for leaving you here and not checking you out properly, but you are not being pursued for a lynching from me tomorrow.

Good night all.

I already answered those posts to i think Ewan. I'll elaborate more once I catch up. Keep a tight iye everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Out of the rolling mist came a figure, the figure was dark. What was going on?

Something has peed someone off and they are about to find out about it.

The gun arm was raised, the gun pointed at the target and the shot fired!

pow pow

But what was that? a noise was heard? it sounded like a bullet hitting something and the figure that was being attacked started to run. Two shadows were seen escaping the scene.

The executioner grunted in disbelief. What had gone wrong?

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode...

Fiona WW wrote:
    Gerties probing as to my role. She can't just admit she's wrong and she's obviously tunneling and not reading the hints I've left. If she can't get me munched she'll have me lynched, she's said as much on thread. Que cera cera.

I've read them. I know what you want me to believe. I just don't. I have you in my crosshairs and I'm not letting up like I did for a split second on Isla. You slipped last night and slipped this morning. You are a wolf and I want the village to lynch you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

If you think you're gonna be munched, and you are blatantly saying you have a good role. You may aswell just spit it out.

Isla is Deadpool so lynch her tonight

confused.com

Isla is Deadpool so lynch her tonight

i thought diablo?

Iron man is alive. Tried to take out mystique???

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Out of the rolling mist came a figure, the figure was dark. What was going on?

Something has peed someone off and they are about to find out about it.

The gun arm was raised, the gun pointed at the target and the shot fired!

pow pow

But what was that? a noise was heard? it sounded like a bullet hitting something and the figure that was being attacked started to run. Two shadows were seen escaping the scene.

The executioner grunted in disbelief. What had gone wrong?

Stay tuned for the next exciting episode...

WHAT?
    Katana must be protecting Isla! Shoot her again - Katana's protection is only good for one go.

• Advertisement

So isla is squad and katana has protected her. Interesting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Was that mystique or Thor? Both can escape a bullet?!

Jake WW wrote: »
    Iron man is alive. Tried to take out mystique???

thats what i'm now thinking.

Riona WW wrote: »
    2. Angus. Suspecting Mary and Gertrude I don't mind (for now), because it looks like you're trying to have a different opinion and going against the flow. But what I'm concerned about is that you were one of the first few people to think that Tegan was safe. Let me know if I misinterpreted your post - it was the one where you agreed on her points with Nigel. That was when she was claiming Isla was bad and before she had a lot of heat on her. Is it possible that you saw an opportunity to pocket someone who you knew would be town, once your teammate (Isla) was revealed to be a wolf, and so you went in to try and be pals? Just a theory, but I would like to hear your thoughts on it.

Re Tegan, didnt find anything in her posts expect her dislike for Nigel.
    Re Isla, she was the only one on my FFA to realistically have a chance to be on the voting list and thats who i voted for.

Or is this Batman's shot that Eva ordered last night?

WHAT?
    Katana must be protecting Isla! Shoot her again - Katana's protection is only good for one go.

Good point.

What exactly would Thor coming out achieve?

Ugh. I explain that this is silly later on.

Or is this Batman's shot that Eva ordered last night?

It's batmans shot. I don't think we have bullets left.

I see you replied here sorry I was replying as reading the posts.

Cap just needs to protect the seer now. She is the MVP of the village at the moment and Thor coming out wouldn't have any benefit

Haha me too

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Was that mystique or Thor? Both can escape a bullet?!

Writing sounds like Katana not mystique although that's open to interpretation. For it to be Thor it would mean isla is Thor and I don't believe that.

Advertisement