Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Where is Eva???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Fiona WW wrote:
    Writing sounds like Katana not mystique although that's open to interpretation. For it to be Thor it would mean isla is Thor and I don't believe that.

Are you Katana then? Silly save on a peeked wolf

Can someone please explain the batman and ironman time zones for kills.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie is confirmed seer. Isla is El Diablo.
    So it has to be a shot on Isla and protected by Katana.

With Gertrude on this though - very silly to save a confirmed peeked wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Are you Katana then? Silly save on a peeked wolf

Christ Gerty I'm not even going to justify that one with a response.

Although I do agree with you for once, I do agree it was a silly save. Isla will be lynched tonight in any case.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Yesterday I asked what an FFA was. I've played here before and knew exactly what it was. I was trying to guage opinion.

I belive that FFAs give the wolves the perfect opertunity to hide."look at the fecking isiots in the village running more villagers, we can split our vote and carry on our eveil work"

I belive that voting should be kept in secret and keep the volves guessing.

How many people announced their vote yesterday before the lynch? Do you think that helped the volves?

It also looks like there's enough villagers who dont want an FFA today. Make the wolves work.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the batman and ironman time zones for kills.

Basically iron man can only shoot at night, he has 3 bullets, one was used on Clodagh. Batman can shoot anytime. Eva claimed batman and out a hit in on Isla yesterday.

Does Eva get notified of a failed hit. Eva where are you???

Angus WW wrote:
    It also looks like there's enough villagers who dont want an FFA today. Make the wolves work.

It's lynch Isla day seeing as Katana (probably Fiona trying to avoid the peek I want on her) saved her.

Ignore this.
    Lynch Isla.
    Peek Fiona

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If batman used his shot surely he should reveal himself and tell us who got away? He's a villager if he used his shot and can confirm a baddy?

• Advertisement

Angus, are you suggesting not doing FFA? Why? I don't follow your reasoning. Yeah it gives the wolves less work, but also the villagers. Plus it gives the power roles a chance to save themselves. Secret votes with no reasonings work for the wolves because it's easier to hide. I do agree that votes should be secret though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Well, I didn't expect Isla to be protected. She has to be priority for lynch today. Unless, by a miracle Iron Man is still around, he has another 10 minutes to fire off a second shot.

Doris WW wrote: »
    If batman used his shot surely he should reveal himself and tell us who got away? He's a villager if he used his shot and can confirm a baddy?

Eva is batman. She came out yesterday.

Actually, @Eva, did you see the post I made last night about the iron man timings???

Eva claimed batman and confirmed they put a hit on Isla. I want to know if Eva gets informed of a fail. That way, we know it was their hit on Isla.

Pay attention Doris!!

Can someone else take a look at the votes. My head is frazzled. Sorry village. There will be wolves on Tegan and Isla I suspect

Of course there is, where the feck else were they to post? We let them hide their vote with a stupid FFA

Eva WW wrote: »
    Well, I didn't expect Isla to be protected. She has to be priority for lynch today. Unless, by a miracle Iron Man is still around, he has another 10 minutes to fire off a second shot.

I second this

Jake WW wrote: »
    Does Eva get notified of a failed hit. Eva where are you???

I'm here. I haven't been notified. I guess I'm expected to work it out.

Eva WW wrote: »

No one expected her to be protected, it's a waste from the wolves perspective. Actually though it means we waste a day on lynching Isla and we give the wolves a day of planning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

its all terribly exciting!!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Angus, are you suggesting not doing FFA? Why? I don't follow your reasoning. Yeah it gives the wolves less work, but also the villagers. Plus it gives the power roles a chance to save themselves. Secret votes with no reasonings work for the wolves because it's easier to hide. I do agree that votes should be secret though.

A person can easily hide in a group. I've done it where I just vote for the consensus target. Sometimes it's because I'm not sure who to vote for and sometimes it's because I agree with the reasoning..

FFA is only good if it's villagers running the show but that can never be confirmed for definite. And even at that, a powerful villager voice could be influenced by wolves.

Lastly, A good wolf can manipulate their ffa pick to look villagey. Even have 2 baddies (from any teams of baddies) to gain street cred.

I don't mind some people using it but don't like having to pick three names when I am barely sure of one person.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Actually clever move by wolves.

Save a known wolf, so we will stay focused on a known wolf, while rest of wolves appear like villagers.

Angus WW wrote:
    Of course there is, where the feck else were they to post? We let them hide their vote with a stupid FFA

Ah Angus why are you being deliberately obtuse

Again, let me emphasise. Lynch Isla and Peek Fiona

Angus WW wrote: »

Have to admit, that post did make me giggle yesterday. The wolves are on one of these two wagons that consist of 90% of the village. 😂

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why suggest possible editing of posts?

The link back to origibal is next to each one. If you were worried that they might have been edited it would have been quiet easy to prove.

Whats your agenda ?

Dorris , I'm still waiting for an explaination why you would suggest that.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Eva is batman. She came out yesterday.

Actually, @Eva, did you see the post I made last night about the iron man timings???

Vaguely remember seeing it. What was the question again?

Do not let this distract from the plan.

Fiona MUST be peeked she is a wolf (probably Katana)

A person can easily hide in a group. I've done it where I just vote for the consensus target. Sometimes it's because I'm not sure who to vote for and sometimes it's because I agree with the reasoning..

FFA is only good if it's villagers running the show but that can never be confirmed for definite. And even at that, a powerful villager voice could be influenced by wolves.

Lastly, A good wolf can manipulate their ffa pick to look villagey. Even have 2 baddies (from any teams of baddies) to gain street cred.

I don't mind some people using it but don't like having to pick three names when I am barely sure of one person.

Of course a person can easily hide in a group. That's the downside of FFA. If 3 are up and everyone votes secretly, there's no consensus target to vote on. People don't seem to want to do that, some village leaders feel the need to bring people to their viewpoint. Not sure what you mean by FFA is only good if villagers are running the show. It shouldn't matter if villagers or wolves suggest FFA, each person puts forward 3 names that they're suspicious of. The wisdom of the crowd suggests 3 names. And of course a good wolf can manipulate their FFA but by forcing them to give one, it gives us more of a chance to catch them out in a lie. I think FFA is useful.

• Advertisement

Hello, it's me *does a few twirls* Wonder Woman.

Holly was Kilgrave
    Steve was Jessica
    Phil was Aquaman
    Abigail was Hulk
    Clodagh was Viper
    Tegan was Flash

Cross reference this above with other claimed roles. Definites are....

Barbara is Luke
    Katie is Scarlett Witch
    Gertrude is Spiderman

Should Isla die.....

Eva is Batman

I'm typing this at 9:20 with the intent to post just before munch. But I'm just getting to the point of the joker still not active so look at NRVs. But what if Harley is munched? I need to be able to tell you that. I want wolverine protected as long as possible.

Argggh I suggested iron man takes a shot so you know he's still alive. You's think it's Phil and it's not. Katie has given you the important info and you believe it so I'm wondering is it a waste me revealing. Btw, you are getting all my thoughts in real time.

09:31 taking my chances at reveal just before munch

09:53 im coming out if iron man doesn't take second shot. Did saving Isla till lynch time.

09:55 iron man can't take shot till after munch.

Hope my timing is right. Either way, I'm keeping this Wonder Woman outfit. I feel so sexy ;)

Advertisement