Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Alright folks I was waiting as long as possible before posting this to ensure that no more sh*t hits the fan but the mods have really forced my hand here. I think I’m f*cked either way and there’s very little chance of me convincing you guys that this is true but this is what I’m left with. I’m quite annoyed TBH coz the mods have ruined this game.
    I’m Iron Man so obviously I wasn’t gonna shoot myself last night when everyone was calling for it. I’ve spent the game hiding out and trying to stay mid table so as not to arouse suspicion. I was frantic all last night that I would be lynched but I had RL family stuff to do so I couldn’t devote any time to the thread properly last night. I had to just accept what the village were going to do because there was no way I could prove myself without coming out and exposing myself to the wolves. And with Harley Quinn potentially in the mix I was worried that I could be the joker and just not know about it (which I did question earlier in the game).
    However I’ve been worried all night that Batman would shoot me when I wasn’t taking any action. Despite what Eva has said THERE WAS NO SHOOT ORDER PUT IN ON ME. Unless it happens now at 10am which is why I’m coming out now.
    I have no clue what Katie is playing at here. Either she’s been told the wrong information (again) by the mods on me or she’s deliberately doing some off the wall play to try draw out the wolves but whatever is going on it is gonna cost this village the game. Gertie is blindly following her because it’s confirming her bias on me. As I said earlier today, I simply forgot about the Fiona non-argument that Gertie has pinned her entire theory on. Its bullplop and I think she started to realise that last night before the lynch. Gertie I know you were waiting for me to claim priest or seer but there was no way I was coming out after the lynch just so the evils could munch me overnight.
    I have a feeling the wolves are pissing themselves laughing in the backroom at all this mayhem, it’s playing right into their hands.
    FWIW I’d like to say that I think Gertie is on the level, as is Nigel. I think they’re both working for the good of the village so if we can get a block of villagers behind Gertie, Nigel and Barbara we can try to steer things back our way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

SLAUGHTERS INCOMING, LYNCH FORM OPEN AFTER

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dorris , I'm still waiting for an explaination why you would suggest that.

Because there was about 8 or so multi quotes from more then one poster. This forum is so large it's hard work keeping up with what's going on.

If I quote somebody and say "this proves my point" I could easily make subtle changes that could be missed. If I link the post number or page at least it's easy to refer back to it and even get some context from what was being said..

That post was notes I had taken. This thread moves way too fast for people who are also trying to lead our hidden normal human lives. I clarified that it didn't equate to people being bad it was to give me a reference point to pick up later. And I case I was dead people might have some clues.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Vaguely remember seeing it. What was the question again?

The Munch happened before the shot. Therefore, unless there's a severe timing discrepancy, the shot came from a dead body, or else iron man is alive. You said you asked the mods, maybe you can check if it's possible for a dead person to shoot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Cop on Isla you're not Iron Man

• Advertisement

Cop on Isla you're not Iron Man

No cop on YOU!

Lol Isla, nice attempt. Nicely solidifies Nigel as a wolf though so thanks for taht.

Holy **** did the Capn protect me?

Isla is a wolf, Fiona is a wolf. This is a nice plan but it will not work

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Does anybody else want to get lynched to just get out of this cluster f**k?

• Advertisement

Actually on retreading islas post I have to say blaming it on the mods was a bit lousy and unnecessary. :/ the rest of the post I enjoyed though, so I'd give you a 5/10 for effort.

Isla is a wolf, Fiona is a wolf. This is a nice plan but it will not work

You are so wrong my friend. :rolleyes: Neither of us are wolves. You've just got blinkers on and are steering the village into doom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I most certainly put a hit on Isla.

That she survived can only mean she was protected.

Captain America surely wouldn't have. It could only have been Katana.

Ergo, Isla is a wolf.

Am I dead yet? I really need to do some work today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    You are so wrong my friend. :rolleyes: Neither of us are wolves. You've just got blinkers on and are steering the village into doom.

:confused::confused::confused:

Ergo, Isla is a wolf.

That's not fair. WTF wouln'dt the Capn put a protect on me?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Does anybody else want to get lynched to just get out of this cluster f**k?

I'm actually considering letting Gerty the Mole lynch me for some peace so you're not the only one. :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Am I dead yet? I really need to do some work today

Refresh refresh refresh. Hope I timed it right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Lol Isla, nice attempt. Nicely solidifies Nigel as a wolf though so thanks for taht.

I STILL HAVENT CAUGHT UP,

BUT WHAT!

Explain please

Ergo, Isla is a wolf.
    We know she's a wolf, seer peeked her as Diablo. ;) pay attention!

• Advertisement

The Munch happened before the shot. Therefore, unless there's a severe timing discrepancy, the shot came from a dead body, or else iron man is alive. You said you asked the mods, maybe you can check if it's possible for a dead person to shoot.

The order to kill Clodagh came in before the munch. It was only posted afterwards.

Batman got the credit for killing Clodagh, but I'd not put in a kill at that time (actually I was away on RL stuff at munch time).

When I queried how the kill had come after the munch, the mods said they'd got the order before munch.

I still had a kill. I really wanted Iron Man to do Isla, and save me my kill for a day-time when it might be more useful, but I thought Iron Man was dead. Now Jake says he's not, so that's confusing.

If I had said nothing, and Isla had got killed, you'd all have assumed that Iron Man did it (having previously assumed that Batman used his kill on Clodagh and was out of kills) and would then have looked for him to use more bullets, and it would have caused massive confusion as to why Iron Man wasn't using the rest of his bullets. I thought it best to clarify before that confusion occurred.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla is not Iron Man... FACT

Jake WW wrote: »
    Refresh refresh refresh. Hope I timed it right

Timed what right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tensions were high in the village. The heroes knew now that they were working against truly evil forces.

A gang of powerful mutants and gods roamed the streets hunting down their next victim, forces combined they turned on her.
    Barbara was killed by the Marvel Villains.

Meanwhile the Suicide Squad were becoming more and more unhinged. They rambled like mad men, and yet reached a consensus. Eva was killed by the Suicide Squad.

A lone wolf emerged from his hide out. With no allegiances to anyone he took the first step on his path to ruling the smouldering ruin of the worlds. Gertrude was killed.

A hero snapped. He wanted justice. Needed justice. He took out his gun and rushed headlong to find a wolf to mount on his wall.
    Fiona was killed.

Barbara was good.
    Eva was good.
    Gertrude was good.
    Fiona was good.

LYNCH FORM NOW OPEN

Isla WW wrote: »
    That's not fair. WTF wouln'dt the Capn put a protect on me?

Because the seer had been outed, and was our MVP at the time. Obviously!!!!

We know she's a wolf, seer peeked her as Diablo. ;) pay attention!

Look I hate going after the mods for this but they've made a mistake before. I think Katie THINKS I'm diablo but she's been told wrong.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Timed what right?

Are you being serious?

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Tensions were high in the village. The heroes knew now that they were working against truly evil forces.

A gang of powerful mutants and gods roamed the streets hunting down their next victim, forces combined they turned on her.
    Barbara was killed by the Marvel Villains.

Meanwhile the Suicide Squad were becoming more and more unhinged. They rambled like mad men, and yet reached a consensus. Eva was killed by the Suicide Squad.

A lone wolf emerged from his hide out. With no allegiances to anyone he took the first step on his path to ruling the smouldering ruin of the worlds. Gertrude was killed.

A hero snapped. He wanted justice. Needed justice. He took out his gun and rushed headlong to find a wolf to mount on his wall.
    Fiona was killed.

Barbara was good.
    Eva was good.
    Gertrude was good.
    Fiona was good.

LYNCH FORM NOW OPEN

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****e that was NOT a good night for the village.

SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE GERTRUDE???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm off this thread for a while - real life superhero duties interferes.
    Surprised about Fiona. But does that post mean Iron Man shot at Fiona? Iron Man why didn't you go for Isla?
    My vote for this evening is Isla.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm off this thread for a while - real life superhero duties interferes.
    Surprised about Fiona. But does that post mean Iron Man shot at Fiona? Iron Man why didn't you go for Isla?
    My vote for this evening is Isla.

I didn't shoot me because I am me. Obvs. :rolleyes:
    Gertrude pushed me to kill Fiona. Obviously she was wrong. What else was she wrong about?

Advertisement