Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Katie is the seer, why hasn't she confirmed it?

Doris, why didnt you vote last night?

Why did you claim to vote for me even though you didnt vote?

Why did you claim you thought the vote was at 930 ?

The 930 claim strikes me as odd.

Apologies if youve already answered these. At page 180 now

Wendy WW wrote: »
    but its how people phrase it. why are you not bad?

are you getting nervous about how to correctly word your answer?

Nope, just a silly question. Ill answer other questions though:)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Nope, just a silly question. Ill answer other questions though:)

do you have whiskers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Jake , Liam and Nigel are all backing each other up... Doesn't prove anything as they may all be villagers, but I'm not happy with this "somebody who is not the seer confirmed that somebody else confirmed they might be good"..

Where did I backup anyone? I already explained my post from last night.

The only good Im sure of is Katie
    The only bad I'm sure of is Isla

do you have whiskers?

Ive a couple of cans of whiskers, does that count.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris, why didnt you vote last night?

Why did you claim to vote for me even though you didnt vote?

Why did you claim you thought the vote was at 930 ?

The 930 claim strikes me as odd.

Apologies if youve already answered these. At page 180 now

I didn't vote because I thought the polls closed at 9.30 and lynch at 10..

I didn't claim to vote for you, I said I would of voted for you which wouldn't of made a difference.

I still don't see why Wendy won't spell it out for me that your statement makes sense on some level. Not all of us can keep up with this, interpret all the hints and keep our normal day persona going.

Perhaps my frustrations lie with the fact I can't figure out this "why would Nigel" say it. And I can't figure out why it's important for me to figure it out.

Also, I don't recall you being cleared by anybody credible so I can't understand why this whole "Nigel has been cleared" story is being just accepted.

I didn't claim to vote for you, I said I would of voted for you which wouldn't of made a difference.

I still don't see why Wendy won't spell it out for me that your statement makes sense on some level. Not all of us can keep up with this, interpret all the hints and keep our normal day persona going.

Perhaps my frustrations lie with the fact I can't figure out this "why would Nigel" say it. And I can't figure out why it's important for me to figure it out.

Also, I don't recall you being cleared by anybody credible so I can't understand why this whole "Nigel has been cleared" story is being just accepted.

thats the thing, to me it doesn't make any sense. therefore i ask myself 'why would someone say such a thing that doesn't make sense', my answer 'most likely a bored NRV'

i was just trying to work through nigel thought process. there's nothing ambiguous in my posting of this. go back and look

Liam WW wrote: »
    Where did I backup anyone? I already explained my post from last night.

The only good Im sure of is Katie
    The only bad I'm sure of is Isla

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103932362&postcount=3189

This was posted by Nigel and you didn't respond immediately to correct him.

He quoted you directly "Nigel was apparently peeked and is good"... That's your quote?! How do you explain confirming that Nigel was peaked and is good?

I think later you tried to cover it up with some with some wishy washy post...

He quoted you directly "Nigel was apparently peeked and is good"... That's your quote?! How do you explain confirming that Nigel was peaked and is good?

this is interesting. whoever made that 1st claim, then gertruse picked up on it , and we all believed gertruse. whoever made that initial false claim is more than likely evil. false claim because we know katie is seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Id like to know who Cap protected last night. (Dont reveal yourself Cap, just thinking out loud)

Surely Katie was the obvious target to protect. Wolves realised this too and didn't "waste" a kill. I suppose they were hoping the other team would do it. Our seer will live at least another two nights if Katie is constantly protected and a baddie will also die in the process.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Well it was me obviously coz Batman's stupid shot at me deflected.

lol. Why would cap protect you. You have been peeked. Batman/Ironman didn't attack you because you are already dead and took an educated stab in the dark at Fiona. Me and Fiona were were coming up frequently as the next peek targets so it makes some sense. I was convinced by the arguments against Fiona this morning. If Katie peeks me, she will come back saying I am one of the NRV's. It looks like I'll be up for the vote tonight given my somewhat erratic play. If people want some answers, go ahead and ask. I'll be measured in my responses though.

I'll explain my vote for Derry as that was coming up; I'm under no obligation to vote for the top 3 FFA. FFA is a construct within our games that aren't bound by the rules. I voted for Derry early as I had a bad day and needed to get away from this for a while. We've all been there.

My #FFA3

Nigel - from what I can tell, he completely disappeared when he was nominated for FFA. I missed the initial arguments between Tega, Nigel, Isla so maybe that clears him but disappearing when it matters most...? Nice way to avoid the heat.
    Isla - this one is obvious as day. Hopefully our vigilantes can take another shot.
    Derry - still have a bad feeling

Also here's my list

Abigail WW - Hulk Killed by ??
    Angus WW -
    Barbara WW - Luke Cage, confirmed by jessica Killed by Marvel
    Brendan WW NPC
    Clodagh WW - Viper Outed by Katie, shot by Ironman/Batman
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Eva WW - Batman Killed by SS
    Ewan WW -
    Fiona WW - WW is witholding role Killed by Ironman/Batman
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Gertrude WW - Spiderman Killed by SK
    Henry WW -
    Holly WW - Kilgrave / SK Died with Jessica
    Isla WW -
    Jake WW -
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW -
    Orla WW -
    Phil WW - Aquaman Killed by ??
    Riona WW -
    Steve WW - Jessica Lynched
    Tegan WW - Flash Lynched
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

• Advertisement

This is the last time ill say it, Ive said it enough and Me v Tegen took over the thread yday.

It was down to my inexperience. I have played the game a few times, got a good grip on things in some respects, but Im no pro. I should have accused Phil before teh lynch instead of allluding to it before the munch. In hindsight it was a bad move.

Ill learn from it. But it was just bad judgment on my part choosing to accuse Phil in this way and accusing Phil at all, since he was good.

Thats the last I will say for now.

I will post later my thoughts on posters from what I read from page 189 until now. (BTW my heads frizzled already)

Have we got the results of last nights peek yet? Hopefully it wasn't Fiona

Conor WW wrote: »
    Have we got the results of last nights peek yet? Hopefully it wasn't Fiona

Sorry can the seers only peak at night? I assumed it was anytime.

If it is anytime I say wait until later today.

I didn't confirm him good, I said apparently. That post last night was in response to someone who asked why Nigel was out of the race.

I already cleared this earlier, you'll have to find something else Doris.

Gone very quiet without Gertie, catch ya soon spidey :)

As far as I am concerned, anybody claiming to be good needs to state the facts that back it up. If they say "the seer" or somebody or some action proved it, they should LINK the post that backs it up.

Multi quoting from 215 pages of talk could easily be doctored or changed and we wouldn't know exactly where the quoted post came from, particularly if it was a dead poster who couldn't refute the changes made.

I have no evidence to defend myself other then my posts. Nobody has cleared me and I'm ok saying that, as such I should be in the question marks list. I don't really trust anybody. I have tried to follow this town but find it hard to remember why certain people ARE good or why certain people roll calling are prob right.

I cant even remember who claimed to be seer. I thought that there was a chance it was Loki who would know if the good seer was dead. Nobody could dispute it and he could lead us all to death. But nobody else seems to be asking this question and I'm a bit lost on certain discussions because I haven't been able to sit down and do up an excel spreadsheet (that I intended to do) to keep tabs on my suspicions.

So, I propose that the village starts off writing a list of all characters alive. Calculate out potential goodies and baddies. Then we start to troll through who has claimed what role and the evidence to suggest its sound. Then we focus in on characters that are suspect, include me in that list if you like. I am not prepared to do all the above work because I need to get back to my alter ego day job and I know there are people better then me at this kind of thing. I am making the proposal, unless anybody has any other alternatives ? I just feel that this is one big cluster**k and the constant fighting and finger pointing isn't helping. Lets put some order on this ?!

As far as I am concerned, anybody claiming to be good needs to state the facts that back it up. If they say "the seer" or somebody or some action proved it, they should LINK the post that backs it up.

Multi quoting from 215 pages of talk could easily be doctored or changed and we wouldn't know exactly where the quoted post came from, particularly if it was a dead poster who couldn't refute the changes made.

I have no evidence to defend myself other then my posts. Nobody has cleared me and I'm ok saying that, as such I should be in the question marks list. I don't really trust anybody. I have tried to follow this town but find it hard to remember why certain people ARE good or why certain people roll calling are prob right.

I cant even remember who claimed to be seer. I thought that there was a chance it was Loki who would know if the good seer was dead. Nobody could dispute it and he could lead us all to death. But nobody else seems to be asking this question and I'm a bit lost on certain discussions because I haven't been able to sit down and do up an excel spreadsheet (that I intended to do) to keep tabs on my suspicions.

So, I propose that the village starts off writing a list of all characters alive. Calculate out potential goodies and baddies. Then we start to troll through who has claimed what role and the evidence to suggest its sound. Then we focus in on characters that are suspect, include me in that list if you like. I am not prepared to do all the above work because I need to get back to my alter ego day job and I know there are people better then me at this kind of thing. I am making the proposal, unless anybody has any other alternatives ? I just feel that this is one big cluster**k and the constant fighting and finger pointing isn't helping. Lets put some order on this ?!

do it doris. i think we could become good friends in this village of lunatics.

Now I really dont buy that.

Its always been 9. Voting ends at 9 and is announced shortly after.

Im not saying your a wolf yet Doris, but I just find it strange. Thats fair logic right?

at least we have about 36 hours to decide who we next lynch, cos isla is a gonner tonight. lets use this time wisely. doris has kindly volunteered to make a comprehensive list of players/roles/etc. after doris provides this we can move on to hunting for baddies

Sorry can the seers only peak at night? I assumed it was anytime.

If it is anytime I say wait until later today.

"1 x Seer - Scarlet Witch is the leader of the village. They have the ability to peek one player every night, and will be told the role of the peeked player."

I think the seer picks a target overnight and is told in the morning? Katie can you confirm

• Advertisement

at least we have about 36 hours to decide who we next lynch, cos isla is a gonner tonight. lets use this time wisely. doris has kindly volunteered to make a comprehensive list of players/roles/etc. after doris provides this we can move on to hunting for baddies

Not a bad plan, but while I dont think Doris is Wolf yet, we should keep that possibility available.

I dont like her reasoning for not voting last night

Not a bad plan, but while I dont think Doris is Wolf yet, we should keep that possibility available.

I dont like her reasoning for not voting last night

Any thoughts on my FFA Nigel?

Conor WW wrote: »
    "1 x Seer - Scarlet Witch is the leader of the village. They have the ability to peek one player every night, and will be told the role of the peeked player."

I think the seer picks a target overnight and is told in the morning? Katie can you confirm

Can anyone confirm who she has peeked yet? Has she peaked Isla?

isal has been peeked as diablo, there is also the person eva shot but was mytique? is this correct?

Youll find I didnt disappear. I was active. From 4 until 645 last night (when I then had to leave after being on here since 830am the previous morning. ) I was active. I gave my FFA, my reasoning behind my votes. i defended myself when needed to.

I gave people reason to be suss of me, I layed in my bed and was happy to race.

On your other 2 FFA choices, I have no comment as I have to read up fully still.

Now I really dont buy that.

Its always been 9. Voting ends at 9 and is announced shortly after.

Im not saying your a wolf yet Doris, but I just find it strange. Thats fair logic right?

That's fair logic. .

This is exactly what I was trying to do with my notes. On its own, forgetting to vote at 9 doesn't really mean anything. But with other posts I have made and other things it could be evidence used against me.

I'm gonna be sick if you are good because Ive spent the last 36 hours trying to figure out why you said what you said in the manner you said it. In fairness, "being new to the game" is a reasonable answer but in this village its a great wolf technique to brush off a really suspicious comment.

Ok. So ISLA is prime suspect . .

Do we know if we have a bullet ? If she is Diablo she wasn't shot, so why not shoot her and move onto next candidate ?

If we lose 4 tomorrow do we lose ? If so, we have very little time to f*ck around and need to start raising the stakes.

• Advertisement

That's fair logic. .

This is exactly what I was trying to do with my notes. On its own, forgetting to vote at 9 doesn't really mean anything. But with other posts I have made and other things it could be evidence used against me.

I'm gonna be sick if you are good because Ive spent the last 36 hours trying to figure out why you said what you said in the manner you said it. In fairness, "being new to the game" is a reasonable answer but in this village its a great wolf technique to brush off a really suspicious comment.

Its logical to think Im suss over that, to me its a bad mistake from not being seasoned (as opposed to ebing a rookie, i have played a few games). But to others its Suss.

I have to live with it until the end of my game now. Nothing I can do.

Advertisement