Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Morning all, checking in

Top of the morning young Tegan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Are you making plans for Nigel?
    Do you want the best for him?

?

LOL...

That went waayyyy over my head...

Am I the only person that sees their own user thanking someone and thinking , that person is a bit dodge; oh it's me?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Are you making plans for Nigel?
    Do you want the best for him?

Depends on his moral status. But its rather early to be making plans.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Depends on his moral status. But its rather early to be making plans.

It's after 11 and you went to bed very early.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Am I the only person that sees their own user thanking someone and thinking , that person is a bit dodge; oh it's me?

paranoid much. are you bad?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well I'm confused.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Well I'm confused.

london?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Something horrendous has happened to Boards on my phone. I don't think I'll be posting from it much. Hate that there are places where a laptop is inappropriate

It's after 11 and you went to bed very early.

Yeah I did and was up early. Not everyone are operating in the same time zone

Wendy WW wrote: »
    paranoid much. are you bad?

No I just keep forgetting what I've become. Believe it or not I have never been an Abigail before.

london?

Erm.... ya.... so im thinking wendy is evil.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Erm.... ya.... so im thinking wendy is evil.

why?

why?

Because everyone that calls Derry London is bad. It's intrinsic and infallible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Sell me on Wendy being Evil?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

So how do we think evils will play day one? Blend in with the crowd or stay hidden? I reckon there will be some late/missing posters in the baddie groups

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So what are you saying Nige...?

I think you know what Im implying, certain Marvel and DC characters have drink problems and perhaps he is subtly claiming a character.

Katie WW wrote: »
    So how do we think evils will play day one? Blend in with the crowd or stay hidden? I reckon there will be some late/missing posters in the baddie groups

seeing as there are 10 baddies, little of a and little of b. also possibly some c - loud

• Advertisement

why?

Your posts... short, empty, interacting but not engaging, ie keeping your post count up with empty posts with the aim of keeping you off the low poster list that's bound to be supplied at some stage but at the same time nothing memorable to stick out..... granted its day 1 and there's feck all to go on at all.

Your posts... short, empty, interacting but not engaging, ie keeping your post count up with empty posts with the aim of keeping you off the low poster list that's bound to be supplied at some stage but at the same time nothing memorable to stick out..... granted its day 1 and there's feck all to go on at all.

Hey mods can i go back and fix the grammar on that one :D

come on now stevie, dont be so blind. of the 22 pages so far there have been about 2 posts that contain anything of substance.

Hey mods can i go back and fix the grammar on that one :D

The edit option is unavailable to all.

There are over 1/3 baddies here, at this point I don't have a lot to go on. I think our first lynch will be really just a hit and hope.

Unless some powers have been activate already?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

He was the sacrificial npc or snpc as we like to call him, we don't really say top of the morning, on a Monday morning we say things like; dying or wrecked or how's the weekend, get up to much?

O right, I'm sorry I said that so. No I didn't get up to anything for the weekend but it was nice and relaxed. Thank you.

There are over 1/3 baddies here, at this point I don't have a lot to go on. I think our first lynch will be really just a hit and hope.

Unless some powers have been activate already?

Christ the spelling and grammar here will be brutal for the next few days without the edit :pac:

Well she's nice we have to lynch someone and I have to do what ever it is Abigail's do I suggest a Ffa but with a twist.
    Do consider lynching Jake and Isla.
    Do consider not lynching Nigel and Gertrude.
    We should all state 4 players 2 that we suspect and 2 that we feel are appropriately trustworthy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Easy solution.
    Post a current post count here and now, then later on you can refer to these numbers and subtract the numbers from the day3 / 4 post count and call it day 0 noise, to get more accurate count later on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

come on now stevie, dont be so blind. of the 22 pages so far there have been about 2 posts that contain anything of substance.

I get that but look at her post construction, short and concise sentances. Again its early and for some reason, wendy's posts are the only ones ive looked at. Obviously nothing damming but i am suspicious... maybe just paranoid

Advertisement