Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Come on guys! What do I have to do to convince you guys that I'm working for the village here?
    I'm not good at leaving clues and stuff so I didn't do that earlier to prove myself.

I've set out my case against Katie. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that she just bussed me last night to go along with what Gertie was saying about me? I have to assume that she hasn't actually peaked me but someone else who's valuable and she didn't want to say. So I was the easy target because Gertie had already concocted a bull**** story about me and Fiona engineering an argument which has CLEARLY been proven false seeing as how Fiona is now dead and was a good guy. So Gertie's theory has fallen to ****.

I'm kinda pissed that ye're not even giving me the benefit of the doubt about this. Ye're gonna lynch a villager tonight and I think that's game over for the village. Ye can't afford to be making any more mistakes so can we at least discuss the possibility that I'm not lying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    its pretty clear

Loki - Heads up the Marvel villains as their seer. When any player dies he will find out if they were good or bad

the uncertainty has me suspicious

But we all find out whos good or bad.

The word Seer usually means they peak, like Katie.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Can a mod clarify Loki's role , are they a seer or a priest?

Why does a mod need to clarify anything? It clearly says:
    When any player dies he will find out if they were good or bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I'll be voting for isla too. It should help us confirm Katie and jake.

On the ffa thing, if people don't want to do them fine but I believe in them. However I don't think people should post who they are actually voting for on thread.

Also, did the mods post make it seem like batman shot fiona to anyone? And that iron man took a shot at isla. Isla, if you are iron man (which I don't really believe) why did you shoot fiona? Faith in Gertrude?

Isla WW wrote: »

Because we all find out who is good or bad, no?

We get that with every death.

• Advertisement

Well it does call them a seer. Not sure it needs clarification but I can see why there is confusion.

I wont waste time argueing over a role interpritation, I will stick to my belief of how its written. Its a null point anyway, as I believe Katie is who she claims to be

Mary WW wrote: »
    I'll be voting for isla too. It should help us confirm Katie and jake.

On the ffa thing, if people don't want to do them fine but I believe in them. However I don't think people should post who they are actually voting for on thread.

Also, did the mods post make it seem like batman shot fiona to anyone? And that iron man took a shot at isla. Isla, if you are iron man (which I don't really believe) why did you shoot fiona? Faith in Gertrude?

Absolutely yeah. I thought she maybe saw something that I didn't and she was pushing so hard for Fiona last night. I put in the kill order for her this morning just when I got on because I believed that gertie was 100% village and was working in the best interests of the village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Absolutely yeah. I thought she maybe saw something that I didn't and she was pushing so hard for Fiona last night. I put in the kill order for her this morning just when I got on because I believed that gertie was 100% village and was working in the best interests of the village.

Isla, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt if you hadn't claimed a role who I know for a fact is not you.

Claiming Iron Man sealed your fate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla is going down. Simples.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Isla, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt if you hadn't claimed a role who I know for a fact is not you.

WTF are you talking about? I know that I'm Iron Man, no one else has claimed it so therefore..........I'm Iron Man. Simples.

The hard part is just getting people to recognise that after the sh*tstorm that happened here yesterday. Gertie and Katie have not made it easy for me but sure that's the game!

Now, I already thought she was lying but this confirms it for me.

WTF are you talking about? I know that I'm Iron Man, no one else has claimed it so therefore..........I'm Iron Man. Simples.

The hard part is just getting people to recognise that after the sh*tstorm that happened here yesterday. Gertie and Katie have not made it easy for me but sure that's the game!

Its not as simple as that. Unfortunately for you, you have picked the wrong role to claim.

If the village is with me, we can take out 2 wolves by tomorrow, I'll most likely be gone in tomorrows munch.

Lynch Isla tonight.

Its not as simple as that. Unfortunately for you, you have picked the wrong role to claim.

If the village is with me, we can take out 2 wolves by tomorrow, I'll most likely be gone in tomorrows munch.

Lynch Isla tonight.

Jesus dude if you've something to say then just come out and say it.

Jesus dude if you've something to say then just come out and say it.

Rumbled..heh?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla will die. That will not change.

Wolves will be clever. Watch with those who argue with Isla.

Could be a clever staged managed show trial.

Katie WW wrote: »
    I peek gertie, Clodagh and Isla after last lynch, clodagh was a pre gamer, and gertie as a day 1 peek. Iron man kill isla. Cap protect me

Katie didnt peek me, Im not confirmed good. Theres her peeks there before anyone accuses me of lying after Liams and Gertys posts saying i was.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nigel, I didn't vote yesterday either. What are your thoughts on me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

But we all find out whos good or bad.

The word Seer usually means they peak, like Katie.

thasts a good point. if this was the extend of loki's power, its a bit redundent. cos everyon gets this info.

@loki, how do you feel about this?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Isla will die. That will not change.

Wolves will be clever. Watch with those who argue with Isla.

Could be a clever staged managed show trial.

Like I said earlier Derry, I have been leaving subtle hints to my identity in my posts. I'm not going to out myself just yet, but I will if I need to.

My questioning with Isla was to rumble her character claim which I'm convinced has worked.

I'm sticking with her being diablo, she is my vote tonight unless something drastically changes.

• Advertisement

Katie didnt peek me, Im not confirmed good. Theres her peeks there before anyone accuses me of lying after Liams and Gertys posts saying i was.

This whole thing this morning makes me think you are good nigel. I don't think a wolf is likely to have been that confused about being peeked. I reckon they wouldn't have mentioned it because it's so clearly untrue.

This whole thing this morning makes me think you are good nigel. I don't think a wolf is likely to have been that confused about being peeked. I reckon they wouldn't have mentioned it because it's so clearly untrue.

Im not looking for your approval Mary, Im just think we should take our time, with 36 hours or so to suss everyone out.

Im still reading back, the only saving grace is I didnt cause last night cluster!

Also katana saving now makes some sense if they thought isla might be believed with her iron man thing. Still a risky move but might've been worth it as at worst it'll make sure that isla is lynched again and she was the most suspected.

Im not looking for your approval Mary, Im just think we should take our time, with 36 hours or so to suss everyone out.

Im still reading back, the only saving grace is I didnt cause last night cluster!

I know that nigel. I was trying to convey that I've begun to trust you as village again. Not necessarily just to you though. I think it's important that people share their thoughts on others in the village.

Look there's obviously no convincing you guys. So be it. I'll take my remaining bullets and head to the dead room. You guys are just no fun!

Also katana saving now makes some sense if they thought isla might be believed with her iron man thing. Still a risky move but might've been worth it as at worst it'll make sure that isla is lynched again and she was the most suspected.

Everything and anything should be considered a wolf move. Even our conversation now.

Keep an open mind people, go with your gut. But most of all take your time, plenty of time, no rush.

Angus WW -
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW -
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW –
    Wendy WW-

so if we have this right there are 6 baddies amoungst this list. does anyone have any thoughts on any of them?

Look there's obviously no convincing you guys. So be it. I'll take my remaining bullets and head to the dead room. You guys are just no fun!

only 1 way to clear you isla. you need to find a wolf and shoot them

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Riona WW wrote: »

I'm not invisible, am I? Just checking.

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »

Im summerising last nights posts so I havent much yet. I find it odd you havent voted, but havent come across anything from you claiming why you didnt vote (where I did with Vernon and Doris.)

What are your reasons?

But apart from that, where as with Doris and Vernon I have no clear read or gut feeling, my gut tells me your good but thats not saying much.

Advertisement