Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    I'm not invisible, am I? Just checking.

hi riona. i can see you clearly now. are you a villager?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Look there's obviously no convincing you guys. So be it. I'll take my remaining bullets and head to the dead room. You guys are just no fun!

How about, if by 7.30 the villagers haven't given you a name and you are the main target of being lynched, you pick somebody, say who it is and then pull the trigger? Even if they are good or evil, we know you are who you say you are and we still have one bullet and we don't have to waste a lynch on you?!

This way, we can put you to one side and focus on others before your moment of clarity.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    thasts a good point. if this was the extend of loki's power, its a bit redundent. cos everyon gets this info.

@loki, how do you feel about this?

It was my point about if Katie wasnt who she says she is involved Loki being a seer.

But It is redundant as I believe Katie being good is far more likely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Abilgails post pointed out that isla was bad. If you see the time of vote you'll see i was the first on isla , we would have had her too last night without loosing Tegan if if wasnt for Barbara. Barabar was uncomfirmed yesterday

I understand now Angus. You had ruled nigel out. I just didn't see you mention that so was a bit surprised when they weren't in your ffa. Especially when you put in isla with the main reasons being they weren't Barbara and abigail suspected them. Now, you were right about it so I won't go on too much about it.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Not do it or not post my findings? To suggest anyone save our newest members coild do The former is disingenuous but to ask I refrain from the latter is interesting. I suppose I can "just not" but Isla my pretty I never joke.

I would point out Isla is defending Jake with this post either directly or indirectly.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    How about, if by 7.30 the villagers haven't given you a name and you are the main target of being lynched, you pick somebody, say who it is and then pull the trigger? Even if they are good or evil, we know you are who you say you are and we still have one bullet and we don't have to waste a lynch on you?!

This way, we can put you to one side and focus on others before your moment of clarity.
    only 1 way to clear you isla. you need to find a wolf and shoot them

Guys, this won't work, Iron Man takes shots at night which are revealed in morning after the munch. He can't just shot instantly

Liam WW wrote: »
    Guys, this won't work, Iron Man takes shots at night which are revealed in morning after the munch. He can't just shot instantly

Very suss that isla didnt point that out straight away.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »

I think, my Dear Doris that you will find that I cannot use my remaining bullet as it's only a night time thing.
    From the OP:

he has 3 bullets that he may use at night to kill another member of the
    village

So feel free to give me a target, I'll put the order in before the lynch and see if the Mods will take that. But I doubt it. So my bullet will die with me.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Very suss that isla didnt point that out straight away.

Ahem ^^^^^^

Ah!

• Advertisement

What was this for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Come on guys! What do I have to do to convince you guys that I'm working for the village here?
    I'm not good at leaving clues and stuff so I didn't do that earlier to prove myself.

I've set out my case against Katie. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that she just bussed me last night to go along with what Gertie was saying about me? I have to assume that she hasn't actually peaked me but someone else who's valuable and she didn't want to say. So I was the easy target because Gertie had already concocted a bull**** story about me and Fiona engineering an argument which has CLEARLY been proven false seeing as how Fiona is now dead and was a good guy. So Gertie's theory has fallen to ****.

I'm kinda pissed that ye're not even giving me the benefit of the doubt about this. Ye're gonna lynch a villager tonight and I think that's game over for the village. Ye can't afford to be making any more mistakes so can we at least discuss the possibility that I'm not lying?

I admire your energy and desire to fight. But the evidence is insurmountable. Also your pronouns are off here. We are the village, "ye" are the baddies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Look I hate going after the mods for this but they've made a mistake before. I think Katie THINKS I'm diablo but she's been told wrong.

I have not been told wrong. Shut up diablo you are dead

Only person who hasnt' posted though is Orla. Is there anyone who hasn't posted today? i dunno how to search for that.

I think I'm gonna switch due to the insistence of yourself, Gertie and Steve but I'm not 100% sure of this at all.

orla a wolf on team isla? isla knows orla hasn't posted, you would know for sure if your wolf teammate has not posted.
    plus there appears to be a contracdiction in your post as well.

orla a wolf on team isla? isla knows orla hasn't posted, you would know for sure if your wolf teammate has not posted.

Im not following Wendy, explain a bit, You've confused me.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I admire your energy and desire to fight. But the evidence is insurmountable. Also your pronouns are off here. We are the village, "ye" are the baddies.

Well seeing how YE are killing ME then yes it is me against the world right now.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Originally Posted by Gertrude WW View Post
    Just vote Isla peeps. It's out now. Nigel has been peeked by someone and I suspect he is good on this issue.

Gert also says it here!

I did not peek you.Stop trying to claim I did

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Katie WW wrote: »

Thanks for rubber stamping this one Katie. This one is in the books.

What contradiction? I went and looked at the post count list and cross referenced it with the list of players. Is that so difficult to understand? It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to work out who hasn't posted.

I did not peek you.Stop trying to claim I did

Read further, I confirmed you didnt.

• Advertisement

Funny I don't...........feel.......... dead yet. So I can post as much as I like.

On an unrelated note, I have to go back to work so ttfn.

What contradiction? I went and looked at the post count list and cross referenced it with the list of players. Is that so difficult to understand? It doesn't take a nuclear physicist to work out who hasn't posted.
    Only person who hasnt' posted though is Orla. Is there anyone who hasn't posted today? i dunno how to search for that.

I think I'm gonna switch due to the insistence of yourself, Gertie and Steve but I'm not 100% sure of this at all.

:confused::confused:

Conor WW wrote: »
    "1 x Seer - Scarlet Witch is the leader of the village. They have the ability to peek one player every night, and will be told the role of the peeked player."

I think the seer picks a target overnight and is told in the morning? Katie can you confirm

I can peek righht after lynch.

Pre game peek was clodagh. Clodagh is viper.
    Next peek was gertie. Gertie was spiderman.
    Last nights immediate peek after lynch was Isla. Isla is el Diablo.

I have peeked nobody else. ANyone who says otherwise is wolfy

isal has been peeked as diablo, there is also the person eva shot but was mytique? is this correct?

No mistique only shape shifts from an sk. Katana protected isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Ok so I know this may put a target on my back, but can we stop focusing on Isla who seems to be spamming considering the weight of proof against her.

If we look beyond the Lynch, what are we going on?

Nigel - yesterday's behaviour which, admittedly I was convinced to overlook with that false peek claim.

Connor - a lot of people were very suss of him based on his sudden and unwarranted walkout. Has something come up I have missed to disspell this?

Our work computers got hit by that attack so I'm on mobile for the day, but will try to do a review of the 'alive and unconfirmed list' which I know I am on.

Time to stop being quiet and apply some detective work.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Here guys, on the nigel peek, that was my fault by the looks of it. I mentioned it last night because I thought I saw Katie/gertie say it, but it appears not.

So with regards to nigel, he didn't claim he was peeked from what I can see.

I will go back and see where this mix up happened. apologies.

We really need to ignore Isla and move on. Unless someone is getting something from her posts I'm not seeing.

I am mod confirmed as the seer. Anyone who says different is wolfy and jumps to ffa. SO isla tonight, Nigel is a very close number 2

That last post should have been in my other post. Sorry not accusing Liam of focusing on Isla, cause he didn't in his last post, obvs

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok so I know this may put a target on my back, but can we stop focusing on Isla who seems to be spamming considering the weight of proof against her.

If we look beyond the Lynch, what are we going on?

Nigel - yesterday's behaviour which, admittedly I was convinced to overlook with that false peek claim.

Connor - a lot of people were very suss of him based on his sudden and unwarranted walkout. Has something come up I have missed to disspell this?

Our work computers got hit by that attack so I'm on mobile for the day, but will try to do a review of the 'alive and unconfirmed list' which I know I am on.

Time to stop being quiet and apply some detective work.

FFIW I only found out about this earlier and depunked it shortly after.

Advertisement