Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok so I know this may put a target on my back, but can we stop focusing on Isla who seems to be spamming considering the weight of proof against her.

If we look beyond the Lynch, what are we going on?

Nigel - yesterday's behaviour which, admittedly I was convinced to overlook with that false peek claim.

Connor - a lot of people were very suss of him based on his sudden and unwarranted walkout. Has something come up I have missed to disspell this?

Our work computers got hit by that attack so I'm on mobile for the day, but will try to do a review of the 'alive and unconfirmed list' which I know I am on.

Time to stop being quiet and apply some detective work.

Can I emphasise this. I'm putting my vote in for Isla now. Can everyone not reply to anything she says. We need to concentrate on other things.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

So it started with this

Just vote Isla peeps. It's out now. Nigel has been peeked by someone and I suspect he is good on this issue.

Then Henry asked,
    Henry WW wrote: »
    OK - I've had to really quickly skim posts since 5:30.

My FFA was Tegan, Nigel & Isa. I see some doubt over Conor also.

I'm considering Tegan for the lynch.

Have I missed anything?

..and I replied,
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Yes, Nigel was apparently peeked and is good, so off the list

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Nigel WW wrote:
    FFIW I only found out about this earlier and depunked it shortly after.

That you didn't instigate it doesn't mean you didn't take advantage of it.

Your behaviour changed as soon as this came out during the race. In that you stopped posting for the first time and let the gertie and co advocate you as cleared when you weren't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Just to clarify, I don't know if Nige is good or bad at this moment, I'm just making it transparent, my part in the peek debate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My normal alter ego duties are taking over today.
    Had a quick skim read of the thread. Why are people listening to Isla and discussing this?
    The mods have confirmed Katie as seer and she has peeked Isla. Isla is El Diablo! She needs to be lynched tonight. Forget all her stupid claims. She knows her time is limited and just trying to cause confusion and chaos among the village before she goes to give her team an advantage.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Vlad!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Ok so I know this may put a target on my back, but can we stop focusing on Isla who seems to be spamming considering the weight of proof against her.

If we look beyond the Lynch, what are we going on?

Nigel - yesterday's behaviour which, admittedly I was convinced to overlook with that false peek claim.

Connor - a lot of people were very suss of him based on his sudden and unwarranted walkout. Has something come up I have missed to disspell this?

Our work computers got hit by that attack so I'm on mobile for the day, but will try to do a review of the 'alive and unconfirmed list' which I know I am on.

Time to stop being quiet and apply some detective work.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Can I emphasise this. I'm putting my vote in for Isla now. Can everyone not reply to anything she says. We need to concentrate on other things.

agree on ignoring isla's recent posts from when katie said she was diablo. but before that? no, we have to look at those posts

Pter wrote: »

Your behaviour changed as soon as this came out during the race. In that you stopped posting for the first time and let the gertie and co advocate you as cleared when you weren't.

Oh I had stopped posting before that. Null point

I saw it this morning, noted it and debunked it myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Also nobodyin the village should interact with isla, she is to be shunned

Redirecting...

Isla WW has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

• Advertisement

Amazing that this dimension has the ability to shut people out entirely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Pter wrote: »

Oh I had stopped posting before that. Null point

I saw it this morning, noted it and debunked it myself.

Well no, and you are very good at deflecting this kind of attention, but you were being quiet, saw Gertie go to bat for you, and decided to stay quiet if it was working.

I'm sorry but your behaviour to that point when you stopped posting was hugely different.

And with the highest post count here, it smacks of your buddies in the backroom telling you to sit back and see what happens. I don't know if you could just stop posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Redirecting...

Isla WW has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

Dont ignore list her as you might forget to unignore for the next game

Isla WW wrote: »
    Oh crap! I forgot about Angus. He was my third FFA for mostly the same reasons as Liam laid out a page back. So for now I'll swap out Derry and put in Angus on my FFA.

So FFA#2
    1. Wendy
    2. Tegan
    3. Angus

just throwing it out there

Isla WW wrote: »
    I addressed why I didn't put Fiona iin today. I just forgot about her (sorry Fiona). There was just too much to read through at lunchtime so I went with who I saw first. Stupid maybe, but I think people are reading too much into it.

Well no, and you are very good at deflecting this kind of attention, but you were being quiet, saw Gertie go to bat for you, and decided to stay quiet if it was working.

I'm sorry but your behaviour to that point when you stopped posting was hugely different.

And with the highest post count here, it smacks of your buddies in the backroom telling you to sit back and see what happens. I don't know if you could just stop posting.

From 645 I was leaving work. I was mainly off do to me being tired and having IRL stuff to catch up on.

Believe me or not, its the way it is. I was onlin from 8am yday until roughly 645, I was due a rest.

It fits your narrative granted, but its an incorrect narrative.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    just throwing it out there

So Liam made a pitch about Angus,

Isla ran with it and threw him into her FFA along with Tegs and Wendy

So basically your saying Isla is full of sh!t right?

orla thus far is my suspicion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Is anyone backing Isa?

• Advertisement

this was before isla was outted as a baddie, and was therefore playing as a villager, or rather trying to deceive the village. just thought someone might be able to see something i'm not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Wendy WW wrote: »
    this was before isla was outted as a baddie, and was therefore playing as a villager, or rather trying to deceive the village. just thought someone might be able to see something i'm not

Wendy, I've looked through Isla post also and nothing is standing out, though I'll admit I'm not the greatest detective. Gertie was great at it.

Henry WW wrote: »
    Is anyone backing Isa?

I just unsure what Wendel was getting at.

Kolido wrote: »
    Wendy, I've looked through Isla post also and nothing is standing out, though I'll admit I'm not the greatest detective. Gertie was great at it.

who the fu*k are you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

From 645 I was leaving work. I was mainly off do to me being tired and having IRL stuff to catch up on.

Believe me or not, its the way it is. I was onlin from 8am yday until roughly 645, I was due a rest.

It fits your narrative granted, but its an incorrect narrative.

Deny, deflect to another. Deny, deflect to another. You were the prime suspect for most of yesterday and you have explained away wolf behaviour with 'oh I made a mistake' or 'i needed a break' but I don't think it covers it.

Holding the village to random and then promising to race and not doing so is also very Wolfie. I return to my assertion yesterday that the village not overlook you if we are doing an FFA

Kolo!

I just unsure what Wendel was getting at.

basically, her posts pre-outting by the seer, should be scrutinized

Alright, which one of you is this

ZTOnjXM.gifv

Lads the using of Non Anon Accounts is head wrecking! Its hard to know who we are replying to FFS

• Advertisement

ZTOnjXM.gif

Advertisement