Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I see nothing, see threw in Angus on Liams theory.

Doesnt point a finger at either. Makes me probably trust Angus more.

Id say anoyone on her list can be considered good. A wolf trying to lynch village folk n all.

I cant see your pics in work conor, web marshall blocked em.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla's ffa I believe included Wendy, Tegen, and Angus, There is a case to say these might be good, I'm not focusing on them atm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Isla's ffa I believe included Wendy, Tegen, and Angus, There is a case to say these might be good, I'm not focusing on them atm

not really, could easily be on another team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im summerising last nights posts so I havent much yet. I find it odd you havent voted, but havent come across anything from you claiming why you didnt vote (where I did with Vernon and Doris.)

What are your reasons?

But apart from that, where as with Doris and Vernon I have no clear read or gut feeling, my gut tells me your good but thats not saying much.

You can find it by looking through my posts. I don't have that many. I've talked so much about you, and you...have a mere gut read on me?

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    hi riona. i can see you clearly now. are you a villager?

Maybe. Are you?

Riona WW wrote: »
    You can find it by looking through my posts. I don't have that many. I've talked so much about you, and you...have a mere gut read on me?

Its just a hunch, consider it others are jumping to my attention ahead of you.

Maybe. Are you?

:D

not really, could easily be on another team

Sure, quite possible, just not focusing on you guys atm. We have a full day.

I was reading through posts in order on the thread, not individual posters posts.

So you didnt vote last night. Just busy in work, thats your reason yeah?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    ZTOnjXM.gif

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen today.

Since Isla refuses to die, we'll have to lynch her, which I think is a waste of a day. Whoever mentioned moving forward (Gabriel and Conor I think?) has a point. She's clearly bad and anyone flipflopping on that either isn't keeping up with the game or is trying to add fuel to whatever fire she's trying to start now.

Worth looking into her interactions with others this morning though. Her posts this morning don't mean much but her interactions might give something away.

I was reading through posts in order on the thread, not individual posters posts.

So you didnt vote last night. Just busy in work, thats your reason yeah?

More like I was away from the thread for work, but I also fell asleep before I got to vote.

This is the most beautiful thing I've seen today.

Since Isla refuses to die, we'll have to lynch her, which I think is a waste of a day. Whoever mentioned moving forward (Gabriel and Conor I think?) has a point. She's clearly bad and anyone flipflopping on that either isn't keeping up with the game or is trying to add fuel to whatever fire she's trying to start now.

Worth looking into her interactions with others this morning though. Her posts this morning don't mean much but her interactions might give something away.

I agree, anyone interacting with her this morning should be looked at. It could be easy to stage a conversation with her and a fellow wolf jumping on her to get teh scent of themselves.

I'm going to be away until around 7pm, hopefully not too much read through when I get back.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    As far as I am concerned, anybody claiming to be good needs to state the facts that back it up. If they say "the seer" or somebody or some action proved it, they should LINK the post that backs it up.

Multi quoting from 215 pages of talk could easily be doctored or changed and we wouldn't know exactly where the quoted post came from, particularly if it was a dead poster who couldn't refute the changes made.

I have no evidence to defend myself other then my posts. Nobody has cleared me and I'm ok saying that, as such I should be in the question marks list. I don't really trust anybody. I have tried to follow this town but find it hard to remember why certain people ARE good or why certain people roll calling are prob right.

I cant even remember who claimed to be seer. I thought that there was a chance it was Loki who would know if the good seer was dead. Nobody could dispute it and he could lead us all to death. But nobody else seems to be asking this question and I'm a bit lost on certain discussions because I haven't been able to sit down and do up an excel spreadsheet (that I intended to do) to keep tabs on my suspicions.

So, I propose that the village starts off writing a list of all characters alive. Calculate out potential goodies and baddies. Then we start to troll through who has claimed what role and the evidence to suggest its sound. Then we focus in on characters that are suspect,include me in that list if you like. I am not prepared to do all the above work because I need to get back to my alter ego day job and I know there are people better then me at this kind of thing. I am making the proposal, unless anybody has any other alternatives ? I just feel that this is one big cluster**k and the constant fighting and finger pointing isn't helping. Lets put some order on this ?!

you can be damn sure we'll include you in the list.

Thank you for posting LINKS . .

Can we all agree that only LINKs (not quotes) can be taken as evidence ?

No

If I had a bullet I would shoot myself. I'm spending way too much time on this town . .

Isla could do that for you. In fact go ahead Isla, prove your claim.

my name was ledt off that list for some reason. i also need to be looked at

Dont worry, you will be.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Come on guys! What do I have to do to convince you guys that I'm working for the village here?
    I'm not good at leaving clues and stuff so I didn't do that earlier to prove myself.

I've set out my case against Katie. Is it beyond the realms of possibility that she just bussed me last night to go along with what Gertie was saying about me? I have to assume that she hasn't actually peaked me but someone else who's valuable and she didn't want to say. So I was the easy target because Gertie had already concocted a bull**** story about me and Fiona engineering an argument which has CLEARLY been proven false seeing as how Fiona is now dead and was a good guy. So Gertie's theory has fallen to ****.

I'm kinda pissed that ye're not even giving me the benefit of the doubt about this. Ye're gonna lynch a villager tonight and I think that's game over for the village. Ye can't afford to be making any more mistakes so can we at least discuss the possibility that I'm not lying?

Shoot Dorris. How many thanks would it take?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Ok so I know this may put a target on my back, but can we stop focusing on Isla who seems to be spamming considering the weight of proof against her.

If we look beyond the Lynch, what are we going on?

Nigel - yesterday's behaviour which, admittedly I was convinced to overlook with that false peek claim.

Connor - a lot of people were very suss of him based on his sudden and unwarranted walkout. Has something come up I have missed to disspell this?

Our work computers got hit by that attack so I'm on mobile for the day, but will try to do a review of the 'alive and unconfirmed list' which I know I am on.

Time to stop being quiet and apply some detective work.

UNCLEAN !!!!! Keep away

• Advertisement

just throwing it out there

What are you throwing out and why?

Liam WW wrote: »
    Well i know at least 2 out of the 3 are good. That leaves Wendy.

More like I was away from the thread for work, but I also fell asleep before I got to vote.

The way I see missed voters should be looked at.

Like its more likely a wolf will just vote on the bandwagon right, going with Tegen or Isla last night as most others did.

It makes more sense for a wolf to do that, but if Tegs was good and Isla was bad, it may look suss if they pile on Tegen and they may not want to pile on Isla, on the chance that its close between the two and their votes hang Isla.

So its logical to suspect non voters.

Now I believe you have the more plausible excuse. Its far from a great excuse but compaired to the weight of Vernons and Doris, it holds up better.

Diris claims she got the time wrong- I find that odd

Vernon, after having trouble on night 1, appears to not vote again due to errors. In each case the mods say he didnt vote. - I find it odd that he didnt confirm with the mods before trying to vote on ight two since he had issues before.

Im not going too far suggestiong this am i?

Angus WW wrote: »
    What are you throwing out and why?

the post i quoted, isla day 2 ffa. cos it might come in handy

you can be damn sure we'll include you in the list.
    Dont worry, you will be.

go on angus!! will you do me now

I'll do it right now.

Wendy you Slag!

Very Very Very first impression, Wendy is weird :D:D:D
    hey wendy, whats up?

Did you always go around talking to yourself

Wendy you Slag!

its just that angus came in like a bat out of hell, taking no prisoners, it got me all hot and bothered

• Advertisement

Very Very Very first impression, Wendy is weird :D:D:D

Did you always go around talking to yourself

stoopid fiona with the 2nd post ruined my little bit of fun at the start

Advertisement