Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    stoopid fiona with the 2nd post ruined my little bit of fun at the start

hey wendy, dont be so mean. Fiona is lovely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can someone compile the FFA's of the known baddies? Isla and Clodagh?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can someone compile the FFA's of the known baddies? Isla and Clodagh?

can you post them 1st?

hello? anyone out there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Doris WW wrote: »

Wolves are hiding in:

Angus WW -
    Brendan WW NPC
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW -
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW –

So, this means there are 6 wolves in this group of 15 ? If we lose 4 tomorrow we lose ?

Why am I missing from list?
    Nigel WW wrote: »

Vernon and Doris didnt Vote - both seem of these are odd more than suss.

Vernon didnt vote twice in a row. Hes very odd. If he had problems with teh first night why didnt he confirm with mods his vote was received?

Where did you come up with this? Didn't vote twice in a Row?
    First night I voted Steve. If I didn't vote two nights in a row, I would have been mod killed.
    Nigel WW wrote: »

Now I believe you have the more plausible excuse. Its far from a great excuse but compaired to the weight of Vernons and Doris, it holds up better.

Diris claims she got the time wrong- I find that odd

Vernon, after having trouble on night 1, appears to not vote again due to errors. In each case the mods say he didnt vote. - I find it odd that he didnt confirm with the mods before trying to vote on ight two since he had issues before.

Im not going too far suggestiong this am i?

Reaffirming your claim. To make it real? And you say you are inexperienced!
    You sir, are a master manipulator.

Setting the record straight.
    First night I voted Steve. Mods did not post results. If somebody wants to ask the MODs to confim this fact, I pre-approve that request.
    Last night I voted Nigel at 20:20. For some unknown reason out of my hands, my vote did not register.

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »

First night I voted Steve. If I didn't vote two nights in a row, I would have been mod killed.

Reaffirming your claim. To make it real? And you say you are inexperienced!
    You sir, are a master manipulator.

First night I voted Steve. Mods did not post results. If somebody wants to ask the MODs to confim this fact, I pre-approve that request.
    Last night I voted Nigel at 20:20. For some unknown reason out of my hands, my vote did not register.

wendy missing as well vernon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Ok guys, I'm off to bed now. I'm on the phones in work tomorrow so IF I survive tomorrow's munch I'll only be checking in until about 5.30. I would ask that you guys stick to the plan in the event of my death.

Batman will take out Isla/Diablo.

Conor/Fiona should be peeked. I would prefer Fiona as I do not believe that the village will gain enough traction to lynch Fiona without peeking her.

Lynch Conor or at least apply pressure tomorrow.

Follow Katie and Eva's lead. If Barbara is about more listen to her too.

Against my better judgement I am composing my good list. I have included one I feel is bad on here but have no proof to keep them guessing.

Nigel
    Mary
    Vernon
    Ewan
    Liam.

Not all of these are good. It's up to the village to decide who is the odd one out here.

That's it for now. Hopefully we'll talk again tomorrow evening but I don't believe that to be the case. I believe the village can win this but it will be difficult.

Gertys last words.

Lets look at what we know.

Gerty is 100 percent team good, but a has been a bad judge when it came to last night.

FFIW I dont think we should follow his path set out above. But I am as bad a judge of character as she was.

Forget his good list, Im not posting it for my own benefit, I suspect 3 names on it (not strongly mind you but they are far from trustyworty yet) so its not worh sh!te in my opinion.

But he was on the money with isla until he bottled it.

Based on him trusting Katie, and I believe her to be confirmed good, we should follow her.

Also we should at least dig on Conor too. He may be as innocent, Gertie isnt a good judge, but its a start right?

Sorry, you had "problems" voting the first night, and your vote for who you said it was was registered differently. Thats correct right?

Did you not think to confirm with the mods affter your you cast your vote to make sure your vote went through correctly.

You can see why it seems odd right?

You seem spooked, all I said it was odd, which it most certainly does.

• Advertisement

Clodagh didn;t do any FFA's unfort

orla? where are you?

Im off for now, you know my thoughts, Follow Gertys rough map guys.

Trust Katie, look at Conor! He may be innocent but its a good place to start!

Isla WW wrote: »
    Oh crap! I forgot about Angus. He was my third FFA for mostly the same reasons as Liam laid out a page back. So for now I'll swap out Derry and put in Angus on my FFA.

So FFA#2
    1. Wendy
    2. Tegan
    3. Angus
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok there has been talk about the FFA2 for today. I'm not sure how much I can get on before 7 this evening so I'll do this now.

1. Wendy - This exchange peaked my interest initially:

and I know its flimsy as hell but I'm really not getting strong reads off anyone in this game. Her post suggesting lynching Holly instead of Steve gives her +villager points for me but that's about the entirety of her contribution to the village.

2. Tegan - didn't originally show up on my radar but some other posters have poked her a bit so I'm having a look. Her posts are coming across as villagery to me but there are a few that stand out as suss.

The bolded bits are odd sounding. Why were you so sure on Abigail and Nigel? And so sure that Phil and Wendy are wolves? It's a very absolute statement.
    Also this post:

Are you meta posting? Using your post to say that -wolves are posting to each other- to actually post a message to the wolves? Ugh my brain hurts. I actually think I'm reaching a lot here.

This is completely out of nothing. She says that she thought Phil was hinting at a roll but I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his post so I don't know what she's getting at here. I've no clue what role Phil could've been claiming.

3. Derry - again not a lot to this. Their posts seem a bit wishy washy. There's not much of substance there. Few questions, few statements but nothing much to go on.

As you can see I'm totally reaching with Tegan and Derry but there's just not a whole lot I can go on (despite nearly 2000 posts!). I'm not sure I would be comfortable lynching any of these but Wendy would be my top pick right now.

Isla's FFA dirt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel Nigel Nigel. Still banging on about me missing a vote? That would of been for you!!

Ok, let's play this out. Would it not of been easier for me to jump on the Tegan bandwagon and hide in those votes? What benefit do I get , by intentionally not voting? And what other stuff have I done that supports your consitant claims? I don't mind you mentioning it but you keep bringing it up..

As for Angus. WTF? Where has all this rage come from? Feels like a good diversionary tactic to unhinge any organised plan...

Asides from Katie, who feels they have good evidence that they are good or Good evidence that somebody is bad? Links to posts if you are quoting people.

Nigel Nigel Nigel. Still banging on about me missing a vote? That would of been for you!!

Ok, let's play this out. Would it not of been easier for me to jump on the Tegan bandwagon and hide in those votes? What benefit do I get , by intentionally not voting? And what other stuff have I done that supports your consitant claims? I don't mind you mentioning it but you keep bringing it up..

As for Angus. WTF? Where has all this rage come from? Feels like a good diversionary tactic to unhinge any organised plan...

Asides from Katie, who feels they have good evidence that they are good or Good evidence that somebody is bad? Links to posts if you are quoting people.

do you suspect conoor, and could you provide the links please

do you suspect conoor, and could you provide the links please

Conor?

Conor?

angus

angus

''Twas when he went a bit crazy a few pages back. Looking for me to be shot !

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103935710&postcount=3380

Just look at how this attachk just starts and escalates...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=226

I responded to vernon, not you.

All I said was it was odd.

On mobile now, so soz if my spelling is off. Fat fingers

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

hello? anyone out there?

Wendy, you were doing a very good job of keeping out of the limelit , up until this moring since when you havent stopped posting. You've posted more in the few hours that you had all game.

You like the play the little old me card, all happy go lucky and all nicey nicey. People might think, "ah tis only wendy" but looking more closely at your posts, you have made some very astute observations and have had some very meaningful interactions with other players.

Do i trust you? proabaly yes, but you are definatley SK material. A femme fatal.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Wendy, you were doing a very good job of keeping out of the limelit , up until this moring since when you havent stopped posting. You've posted more in the few hours that you had all game.

You like the play the little old me card, all happy go lucky and all nicey nicey. People might think, "ah tis only wendy" but looking more closely at your posts, you have made some very astute observations and have had some very meaningful interactions with other players.

Do i trust you? proabaly yes, but you are definatley SK material. A femme fatal.

kill it n' grill it. a nice angus steak. yum yum

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

orla? where are you?

I'm at work Wendy, right where I said I'd be, where are you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

No one cares where I am? :(

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm at work Wendy, right where I said I'd be, where are you?

in the jacks, touching myself thinking of derry

Derry WW wrote: »
    No one cares where I am? :(

i care derry. you seem troubled, what on your mind?

in the jacks, touching myself thinking of derry

eww

Orla WW wrote: »
    eww

whats eww about that. as a wolf, do you lick your own balls?

i think you're on a team with isla

whats eww about that. as a wolf, do you lick your own balls?

i think you're on a team with isla

there's nothing eww about it, but I feel like it's not something you need to share, I have no balls to lick as a wolf or anything else. If I was a wolf i'd be a lady wolf and thus ball less

I'm not a wolf tho

• Advertisement

I'm gonna say its less likely that Wendy, Tegan, Derry and Angus are baddies simply based on Isla's FFA.

Isla claimed Iron Man in an effort to get the real Iron man to debunk it. Liam was trying to debunk Isla's claim as Ironman, which seemed like he was claiming Iron man himself. I actually think this is Liam double down on Isla's attempt to flush out iron man. It's as obvious as day that isla is evil. There was no need for Liam to push this unless he is an NRV or an evil trying to stir pot.

Either way, Liam your more suss than most right now.

Advertisement