Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

we need to get back on topic. i think orla is on isla's team. i posted my thoughts on that earlier on but will flesh it out a bit more when home later on. what do other people think?
    at the very least think of the spectators in the dead room, dont be so inconsiderate and get posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna say its less likely that Wendy, Tegan, Derry and Angus are baddies simply based on Isla's FFA.

Isla claimed Iron Man in an effort to get the real Iron man to debunk it. Liam was trying to debunk Isla's claim as Ironman, which seemed like he was claiming Iron man himself. I actually think this is Liam double down on Isla's attempt to flush out iron man. It's as obvious as day that isla is evil. There was no need for Liam to push this unless he is an NRV or an evil trying to stir pot.

Either way, Liam your more suss than most right now.

I think it's still possible for them to be bad - they could be on different teams, like one wolf and one SK.

Also, if you thought Liam was laying some kind of trap and pretending to be Iron Man (only to get eaten as an NRV), why did you expose him now and not after the munch (if he still doesn't die)?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm gonna say its less likely that Wendy, Tegan, Derry and Angus are baddies simply based on Isla's FFA.

Isla claimed Iron Man in an effort to get the real Iron man to debunk it. Liam was trying to debunk Isla's claim as Ironman, which seemed like he was claiming Iron man himself. I actually think this is Liam double down on Isla's attempt to flush out iron man. It's as obvious as day that isla is evil. There was no need for Liam to push this unless he is an NRV or an evil trying to stir pot.

I wouldn't write off anyone just yet for being on Isla's FFA. May be thrown in as a red herring.
    Liam is very suss. Definitely claiming Iron Man because Isla did. The interaction between Liam and Isla came across scripted to me.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Conor who is second on my FFA.

Riona your question to me was why I had who I had on my FFA? I have explained this already on thread. What exactly do you want to know?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Can somebody explain Lokis powers?

He is a seer who can see if a killed person is good or bad! But we are told if a player is good or bad when they die?! So Loki is the aqua man of the baddies!

• Advertisement

Doris to me, you created a lot of noise and confusion on thread this morning. You were staying things that were contrary to what happened on thread last night. For example seer not confirmed etc.
    I'm on mobile now but that and tour lack of vote last night is quite suspicious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

No need for me to flush out Iron Man Conor, I know who he is. He will be merely a nrv tomorrow. I wont out him now but its quite obvious from the posts who he is.

Jake if you are Wonder Woman why not give Fiona's role?
    I'm doubting your claim to be honest. All other roles you claimed were already confirmed on thread I think. And if not you could very well be Deadshot or another member of his team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i care derry. you seem troubled, what on your mind?

Cooking dinner.

Not going well.

Explain how I'm a baddie based on Isla.

I'll fetch my popcorn as sure your ramblings will be beneath me and not worthy of my time.

• Advertisement

Here's a task for everyone

Use one one to describe these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Here's a task for everyone

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

What's the objective of that?

(btw Thor = Total ridebag! :eek:)

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Doris to me, you created a lot of noise and confusion on thread this morning. You were staying things that were contrary to what happened on thread last night. For example seer not confirmed etc.
    I'm on mobile now but that and tour lack of vote last night is quite suspicious.

If I am lynched or munched this is a summary thread for those looking to get any potential clues.

Ewan, Nigel and Angus....

Directly attacking me....

I've put up a master list, as did Conor, to try and organise the village in some way. The kind of list that would be best kept in a back room if I was to put all that work into it. I've asked for us to agree on a plan of action and nobody has thus far proposed a reasonable alternative.

I asked for us to quote links to accusations to which Angus (links on my previous post discussing Angus rant) and you have not done. Not quoting links allows people to amend quotes. It also allows people to make baseless claims... Mud is hard to keep off when you don't know where it's coming from.

I said we needed to start again and work our way through the list. That includes cornfieming how we are sure certain characters are who they say they are. Katie is the only confirmed character.

Our seer reveal is based on trust and probobility. I felt it best we start a regular master list and have notes on why we think a person is good or bad and include links. This makes the evidence and judgement clearer and leaves less room for ambiguity.

The way this village is going, there is no plan. No coordination. It's a wolves paradise.

we need to get back on topic. i think orla is on isla's team. i posted my thoughts on that earlier on but will flesh it out a bit more when home later on. what do other people think?
    at the very least think of the spectators in the dead room, dont be so inconsiderate and get posting.

Is this it?
    orla a wolf on team isla? isla knows orla hasn't posted, you would know for sure if your wolf teammate has not posted.
    plus there appears to be a contracdiction in your post as well.

All it takes for someone to know that another player didn't post is for them to look at the post count??? I think a few people mentioned it!

Orla WW wrote: »
    What's the objective of that?

(btw Thor = Total ridebag! :eek:)

A ridebag? Never heard that before

Sensitive much Doris. I'm merely asking questions on my thoughts after a speed read of the thread. It wrecked my brain this morning and didn't see why you were posting what you were posting.
    Attack is a very strong word for my post above don't you think? Quite a defensive reaction there.

A ridebag? Never heard that before

glad to be your first, now tell me about this list of names and why you're collecting adjectives

Sensitive much Doris. I'm merely asking questions on my thoughts after a speed read of the thread. It wrecked my brain this morning and didn't see why you were posting what you were posting.
    Attack is a very strong word for my post above don't you think? Quite a defensive reaction there.

I think responding to your insinuation is a more apt summary. But of course you did say you would post more comprehensive information outlining my badness when you are off your phone ?! Oh and I presume this will have my quotes linked?

glad to be your first, now tell me about this list of names and why you're collecting adjectives

It's fun word association

Doris WW wrote: »
    I think responding to your insinuation is a more apt summary. But of course you did say you would post more comprehensive information outlining my badness when you are off your phone ?! Oh and I presume this will have my quotes linked?

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

If I am lynched or munched this is a summary thread for those looking to get any potential clues.

Ewan, Nigel and Angus....

Directly attacking me....

I've put up a master list, as did Conor, to try and organise the village in some way. The kind of list that would be best kept in a back room if I was to put all that work into it. I've asked for us to agree on a plan of action and nobody has thus far proposed a reasonable alternative.

I asked for us to quote links to accusations to which Angus (links on my previous post discussing Angus rant) and you have not done. Not quoting links allows people to amend quotes. It also allows people to make baseless claims... Mud is hard to keep off when you don't know where it's coming from.

I said we needed to start again and work our way through the list. That includes cornfieming how we are sure certain characters are who they say they are. Katie is the only confirmed character.

Our seer reveal is based on trust and probobility. I felt it best we start a regular master list and have notes on why we think a person is good or bad and include links. This makes the evidence and judgement clearer and leaves less room for ambiguity.

The way this village is going, there is no plan. No coordination. It's a wolves paradise.

Dont come the innocent victim now. You started slinging mud at me when you claimed I edited posts.

Which rant are you referring to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Let me be clear a vote for anyone but isla tonight is a " im a wolf" in giant ****ing writing

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

Widowmakers

Use one one to describe each of these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

Widowmakers

How is Thor a widowmaker. And surely Batman should be an Orphan. And Wonder Woman is probably the actual Widow Maker.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dont come the innocent victim now. You started slinging mud at me when you claimed I edited posts.

Which rant are you referring to?

Where did I say you edited posts?

And here's my post linking you saying I should be shot... a page of you just ramping up an attack on me...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103936389&postcount=3410

So where did I accuse you of editing posts? Or should everybody just take your word for it that I said something sometime somewhere?!!!

For any villagers out there. If I get killed I'm trying to leave as much clues as I can.... Look through my posts.

Is this it?

All it takes for someone to know that another player didn't post is for them to look at the post count??? I think a few people mentioned it!

Actually Wendy, I'm going to level with you on this, I don't want to play tit for tat and waste village time. I didn't post on Monday, because I subbed in for a no show on Monday after the lynch. When subbing in I asked the mods would it not be weird because the lynch results were due to come out and everyone would see no vote from me and immediately be on top of me. So the lynch results weren't revealed. When I joined the game here:
    Hi All, mea maxima culpa guys, had a rl issue today so couldn't get online. I'm all in now, will read like a crazy person to catch up. Anyone wanna give me a brief TL:DR?

there were 1519 posts in thread (my first post was 1520 for ref), I struggled to contribute anything because the sheer volume of posts, and things haven't gotten much better since. It just so happens I also picked a crap week to play because I have RL stuff going on. Because I've skim read a lot of the thread I don't have solid leanings on anyone, and have been really disappointed in my ability to add anything constructive. I can tell you I'm not a wolf, you don't have to believe me but the sub thing is the reason for my non posting on thread on Monday, and my subsequent dire play

How is Thor a widowmaker. And surely Batman should be an Orphan. And Wonder Woman is probably the actual Widow Maker.

Don't we all project bits of ourselves on others when judging them?

Actually Wendy, I'm going to level with you on this, I don't want to play tit for tat and waste village time. I didn't post on Monday, because I subbed in for a no show on Monday after the lynch. When subbing in I asked the mods would it not be weird because the lynch results were due to come out and everyone would see no vote from me and immediately be on top of me. So the lynch results weren't revealed. When I joined the game here:

there were 1519 posts in thread (my first post was 1520 for ref), I struggled to contribute anything because the sheer volume of posts, and things haven't gotten much better since. It just so happens I also picked a crap week to play because I have RL stuff going on. Because I've skim read a lot of the thread I don't have solid leanings on anyone, and have been really disappointed in my ability to add anything constructive. I can tell you I'm not a wolf, you don't have to believe me but the sub thing is the reason for my non posting on thread on Monday, and my subsequent dire play

Do, we didn't get lynch votes, not because we fecked the voting up, but because a new player joined?

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    I think it's still possible for them to be bad - they could be on different teams, like one wolf and one SK.

Also, if you thought Liam was laying some kind of trap and pretending to be Iron Man (only to get eaten as an NRV), why did you expose him now and not after the munch (if he still doesn't die)?

Yep valid point. I just have very little go on currently and there's no solid discussion that I can see.

Advertisement