Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Don't we all project bits of ourselves on others when judging them?

Too early for that level of deepness.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Explain how I'm a baddie based on Isla.

I'll fetch my popcorn as sure your ramblings will be beneath me and not worthy of my time.

Read my post again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Do, we didn't get lynch votes, not because we fecked the voting up, but because a new player joined?

I don't know for certain, it could be a little bit of column a, little bit of column b

Read my post again

Now, I know who you are......

ConorPJ, answer this riddle....

One word to describe each character

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Is this it?

All it takes for someone to know that another player didn't post is for them to look at the post count??? I think a few people mentioned it!

i find it hard to believe isla had the post count list and the player list and cross referenced them just to see who hadn't posted in thread yet. that just seems far too much work.

what is more believable is there was a wolf team mate not posting in the backroom, so she wanted to figure out the unknown member by cross referencing mentioned above.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Not as much to catch up on today. Fiona getting shot was a bad mistake but i understand ironman was under pressure from gertrude to make that shot.

We have a drawn out evening today to lynch Isla the known wolf but it gives some of us time to reflect on things we might have missed for those that don't have as much time as others.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i find it hard to believe isla had the post count list and the player list and cross referenced them just to see who hadn't posted in thread yet. that just seems far too much work.

what is more believable is there was a wolf team mate not posting in the backroom, so she wanted to figure out the unknown member by cross referencing mentioned above.

You do know how to play this game right, why wouldn't she cross reference the two, why wouldn't we all? that's weird dude!

Frank WW wrote: »
    Not as much to catch up on today. Fiona getting shot was a bad mistake but i understand ironman was under pressure from gertrude to make that shot.

We have a drawn out evening today to lynch Isla the known wolf but it gives some of us time to reflect on things we might have missed for those that don't have as much time as others.

Use one one to describe these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Where did I say you edited posts?

And here's my post linking you saying I should be shot... a page of you just ramping up an attack on me...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103936389&postcount=3410

So where did I accuse you of editing posts? Or should everybody just take your word for it that I said something sometime somewhere?!!!

For any villagers out there. If I get killed I'm trying to leave as much clues as I can.... Look through my posts.

That must be where you said you'd like to be shot and i was teasing our "iron man ISLA" to shoot you. It couldnt happen !!!!!! (maybe now i wish it could have)

There was a page a posts becasue i thought i was doing you a favour. You had already said you didnt like multi posts. ( see, I can be nice).

Are you feeling unloved? Do you need a hug? Well then maybe one of your fellow wolves will give you one.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Hey guys I'm back!
    giphy.gif

Angus WW wrote: »
    That must be where you said you'd like to be shot and i was teasing our "iron man ISLA" to shoot you. It couldnt happen !!!!!! (maybe now i wish it could have)

There was a page a posts becasue i thought i was doing you a favour. You had already said you didnt like multi posts. ( see, I can be nice).

Are you feeling unloved? Do you need a hug? Well then maybe one of your fellow wolves will give you one.

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Too early for that level of deepness.

Yeh, That's what your momma said the last time I ... oh no wait I'm a woman..... your momma said nothing of the sort....

Isla WW wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm back!
    giphy.gif

I've seen better

Thor - bright

Captain America - meh

Wonder Woman - sexy

Batman - dark

You do know how to play this game right, why wouldn't she cross reference the two, why wouldn't we all? that's weird dude!

well because its not something i've ever considered doing with out good reason (being a wolf), and as a reasonable human being, i am going to project that onto everyone else

All good answers. But so far, no ones got it right.

Angus WW wrote: »

wolf_hug_by_kwonshucutie.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

Superheroes.

ConorPJ, answer this riddle....

One word to describe each character

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

ooh ooh can I do this too?
    Thor is boring
    Captain America is dreamy
    Wonder Woman is a badass
    Batman is ................dead.

• Advertisement

Yeh, That's what your momma said the last time I ... oh no wait I'm a woman..... your momma said nothing of the sort....

My momma said you were sh*t.

ooh ooh can I do this too?
    Thor is boring
    Captain America is dreamy
    Wonder Woman is a badass
    Batman is ................dead.

Close, but not right.

derry, who are your suspects? i think you could be SK #2

Isla (obvious)
    Conor

And six more

Not SK, I'd be having a lot more fun if I was.

Thor is boring

How very dare you! wash out your mouth young lady!

Did you answer this yet

Use one one to describe each of these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

Did you answer this yet

Use one one to describe each of these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

see top of page

How very dare you! wash out your mouth young lady!

Hi Thor!!!

well because its not something i've ever considered doing with out good reason (being a wolf), and as a reasonable human being, i am going to project that onto everyone else

you've never ever considered it? you know there's people who play this game with whole spreadsheets and lists right? Is that wolfey too?

• Advertisement

My momma said you were sh*t.

That's probobely the cleanest thing to come out of your mommas mouth since ...

Ah no, your momma is grand ...

Advertisement