Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Thor - sore

Captain America - implausible

Wonder Woman - blushes

Batman - dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    That's probobely the cleanest thing to come out of your mommas mouth since ...

Ah no, your momma is grand ...

She's a lovely lady. Loves her sons very much, but I'm her favourite

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    you've never ever considered it? you know there's people who play this game with whole spreadsheets and lists right? Is that wolfey too?

not ever. now that i think about it, as a wolf its not something i have ever considered. however, if i was a wolf and a wolf team mate was not posting i could well consider it then.

keeping spreadsheets is fine. look, i'm just trying to find the baddies and i think you're one

Angus WW wrote: »
    Thor - sore

Captain America - implausible

Wonder Woman - blushes

Batman - dead

Interesting. Not bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Use one one to describe each of these people:

Thor chiseled

Captain America patriotic
    Wonder Woman strong

Batman black
    Why?

• Advertisement

Interesting. Not bad.

and you do know that since you started this you have made the same mistake everytime you asked somebody.

Angus WW wrote: »
    and you do know that since you started this you have made the same mistake everytime you asked somebody.

Copy and paste my friend. Not arsed changing

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Why?

Sure why not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

At Doris,

I never ever attacked you. I simply suggested it was odd you didnt post and your reason for not voting, while probable, was very light.

You seem spooked Ms Day

Nigel WW wrote: »
    At Doris,

I never ever attacked you. I simply suggested it was odd you didnt post and your reason for not voting, while probable, was very light.

You seem spooked Ms Day

You answer my q?

Use oneword to describe these people:

Thor

Captain America

Wonder Woman

Batman

• Advertisement

Sloopy workmanship

I've changed.

I've changed.

but not for the better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    not ever. now that i think about it, as a wolf its not something i have ever considered. however, if i was a wolf and a wolf team mate was not posting i could well consider it then.

keeping spreadsheets is fine. look, I'm just trying to find the baddies and i think you're one

fair enough, just one last question, is it solely based on the Isla cross reference thing?

Do you have any other suspects?

I've changed.

are you mistique?

Thor powerful

Captain America honest

Wonder Woman feminest

Batman troubled

Thor powerful

Captain America honest

Wonder Woman feminest

Batman troubled

Cool answers

are you mistique?

No

Are you Deadpool?

Orla WW wrote: »
    fair enough, just one last question, is it solely based on the Isla cross reference thing?

Do you have any other suspects?

i havent gone through your posts in isolation, depending how many there are i might do that when i get home, so yes, based on isla's post.

not really tbh. i went back thru isla's posts earlier on. that was the only thing that stood out to me.

No

Are you Deadpool?

no

• Advertisement

Cool answers

Pointless too

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

You know what Nigel.

I'm feeling pretty good and quite happy to engage people accusing me of things.. I feel I've left enough breadcrumbs for villagers to work out who I am and who targeted me. I've also left links which mean people won't have to troll looking the confirm my accusations...

As a non important villager I even think me being munched would help the village more then I can alive.

Since Isla is nailed on for tonight i will be around for tomorrow. The most important message I will keep relating is that people look at my posts for clues if I am munched....

You know what Nigel.

I'm feeling pretty good and quite happy to engage people accusing me of things.. I feel I've left enough breadcrumbs for villagers to work out who I am and who targeted me. I've also left links which mean people won't have to troll looking the confirm my accusations...

As a non important villager I even think me being munched would help the village more then I can alive.

Since Isla is nailed on for tonight i will be around for tomorrow. The most important message I will keep relating is that people look at my posts for clues if I am munched....

will you leave links to the links?

will you leave links to the links?

lol

Pointless too

As is life

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Just back.

Caught up.

No major developments.

Off to pub.

Voted Isla.

Check back later.

no

Who are you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel. Will you be my arch Nemisis?

I sort of feel like I've had it in for you since we met. At the same time , I feel like you complete me. Like you are the one I was meant to fight but sort of respect on some level.. like we were destined to do this till the end of time. The dance of two mixes race gladiators sizing each other up...

I don't trust you and will be gutted if you are good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Sure why not

And what's your opinion of my words? Did I get it right or wrong?

• Advertisement

You know what Nigel.

I think its obvious a nrv would be a better munch for the village than a roled player. You just seem very defensive at the min.

Its very logical that we question you considering your thin excuse. If the tables were turned, what would you do

Advertisement