Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nigel. Will you be my arch Nemisis?

I sort of feel like I've had it in for you since we met. At the same time , I feel like you complete me. Like you are the one I was meant to fight but sort of respect on some level.. like we were destined to do this till the end of time. The dance of two mixes race gladiators sizing each other up...

I don't trust you and will be gutted if you are good.

I prob way off but are you claiming im Loki and role claiming thor?

You will be disappointed. Im good. Are you claiming thor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ok guys this is the truth now. I thought I might get away with the Iron Man thing coz there was no one out on the thread and I hadn't been shot at all last night. Also Katie has not been a great seer what with all the mix ups and messing everyone about.
    But in the interests of fairness I'm gonna come clean and reveal my true role. I'll hold my hands up to the village and admit that I'm actually Harley Quinn.

I STILL dunno what Katie is doing with her seer picks though. Mods must be on some sort of medication to keep giving her the wrong information. I guarantee that I'm Harley. Why would I lie?

Also I have a super sweet secret to tell you guys. I know who the Joker is. It's one of the things the Mods said to me in my original PM. If you ask reeeeeeeeeeeally nicely I might even tell you guys who it is! :)
    giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I think its obvious a nrv would be a better munch for the village than a roled player. You just seem very defensive at the min.

Its very logical that we question you considering your thin excuse. If the tables were turned, what would you do

EVIDENCE POSSIBLE NIGEL

Thin excuse for what? Not voting? Whatever my excuse is or isn't doesn't warrant the incessant bringing of it up.

You have refused to respond to any counter claims or other things I have brought up.

So will you be my nemisis? You'd have to be low brow though, somebody like hawk eye to my widow maker when Loki controlled hawk eye and we battle each other despite our secret fondness of each other.

Hey Drumpot! Wanna cuddle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I prob way off but are you claiming im Loki and role claiming thor?

You will be disappointed. Im good. Are you claiming thor?

No, I think Thor has revealed himself to me , there is only so many games I can play. If you are Loki, you are bargain basement hunting if you are targeting me ...

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    EVIDENCE POSSIBLE NIGEL

Thin excuse for what? Not voting? Whatever my excuse is or isn't doesn't warrant the incessant bringing of it up.

You have refused to respond to any counter claims or other things I have brought up.

So will you be my nemisis? You'd have to be low brow though, somebody like hawk eye to my widow maker when Loki controlled hawk eye and we battle each other despite our secret fondness of each other.

I brought it up once with you, and once with other non voters. Your reaction is worth following up on.

Maybe I will be your nemesis.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz you guys are so boring! Being evil is so much better.
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

psssst Isla, Holly was a lot more fun n the way out than you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I brought it up once with you, and once with other non voters. Your reaction is worth following up on.

Maybe I will be your nemesis.

Watch it Nigel, they're ganging up on you......

Angus WW wrote: »
    psssst Isla, Holly was a lot more fun n the way out than you.

Look we can't all be mind control freaks with a sense of humour ok? I'm doing the best that lil ol me can do seeing as how you lot are a bunch of whiny wind bags.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Watch it Nigel, they're ganging up on you......

A storm in a drumpot if you will

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ok guys this is the truth now. I thought I might get away with the Iron Man thing coz there was no one out on the thread and I hadn't been shot at all last night. Also Katie has not been a great seer what with all the mix ups and messing everyone about.
    But in the interests of fairness I'm gonna come clean and reveal my true role. I'll hold my hands up to the village and admit that I'm actually Harley Quinn.

I STILL dunno what Katie is doing with her seer picks though. Mods must be on some sort of medication to keep giving her the wrong information. I guarantee that I'm Harley. Why would I lie?

Also I have a super sweet secret to tell you guys. I know who the Joker is. It's one of the things the Mods said to me in my original PM. If you ask reeeeeeeeeeeally nicely I might even tell you guys who it is! :)
    giphy.gif

See, told you

Not that anyone believed you anyway.

Liam WW wrote: »
    See, told you

Not that anyone believed you anyway.

Worth a shot though kid.
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Why are people even bothering to reply to isla? Why walk to a dead body!

Just move in guys don't interact. Post when you vote for her so we know when votes are released. I voted once I woke up

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why are people even bothering to reply to isla? Why walk to a dead body!

Just move in guys don't interact. Post when you vote for her so we know when votes are released. I voted once I woke up

giphy.gif
    Spoilsport

Vote made, catch you on.the flippside

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vote made.

I will be back after the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    And what's your opinion of my words? Did I get it right or wrong?

Not quite right.

I purpose Conor for tomorrows lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok heros, I feel it's time for this, it won't come as a huge surprise.

I have one more bullet, weather I'm munched in the morning or not, I still get to use it.

I played with Isla today to try to snuff out some of her team mates, and I think may have got 2
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna say its less likely that Wendy, Tegan, Derry and Angus are baddies simply based on Isla's FFA.

Isla claimed Iron Man in an effort to get the real Iron man to debunk it. Liam was trying to debunk Isla's claim as Ironman, which seemed like he was claiming Iron man himself. I actually think this is Liam double down on Isla's attempt to flush out iron man. It's as obvious as day that isla is evil. There was no need for Liam to push this unless he is an NRV or an evil trying to stir pot.

Either way, Liam your more suss than most right now.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't write off anyone just yet for being on Isla's FFA. May be thrown in as a red herring.
    Liam is very suss. Definitely claiming Iron Man because Isla did. The interaction between Liam and Isla came across scripted to me.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Conor who is second on my FFA.

By coming out I also hope to take the heat of the more roled goodies, as of tomorrow I'm a nrv

I know this doesn't exactly confirm me but at least it will give the wolves a headache for their munch.

I will do as much as I can for the village until I'm munched in the morning.

The Fiona hit this morning was a mistake obviously, my thinking was Gertie was so hot on her, I thought I would take a chance, knowing that Isla would be certain for the lynch anyway.

Relax there Steve, one problem at a time.

Better to be feared than respected I guess

Morning

Gertie, you've blown this morning proceedings wide open, but I will come out and say it, I'm pretty sure you're being truthful.

This Clodagh issue has me puzzled, she has been on the naughty list of at least 5 players now, I'm inclined to think they are not wolves but probably roled players.

As it's still night phase until the munch, I think the vig can still order the kill if he hasn't already. Question is now, does he do it or is the whole day going to follow the Clonagh/Katie story? Taking one of them out now could possibly move us forward.

As I always say, better to run before you can walk.

Katie, if you think spidey is gone, and Gertie has claimed the role, why is he on your safe list for today?

Also, how are you certain batman made that kill this morning?

Stark contrast to last night, or was that Abi throwing the daggers!

Leaving work so gonna be away for awhile, catch up in the evening.

Good work gertie, giving us a lot to consider. You really are putting your neck on the line the villy if you're good. If you really think you've rounded up a full team, maybe the vig can intervene.

No point having a sportscar if you cant drive it.

Morning superhoers.

I'm really glad the mods cleared up the Katie thing, we now have a few players to work with.

Great works by the way mods, I appreciate it's not easy, you're doing a fabulous job.

In the event I'm munched this morning, please read back through my posts, I've left at least 5 clues to my identity. I'm only saying this as I don't want someone to claim it when I'm gone.

Also my ffa at this time:

Conor
    Derry

I'm also suspect of player wanting important characters to reveal.

This tread has gone weird or adorably eccentric

TL:DR I'm Iron Man.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Regarding Orla post #3459 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937488&postcount=3459

I've read it many times now and the "why wouldn't we all" only makes sense for someone on a team?

To me its a slip from someone on a team. Can others review it and tell me what i'm missing.

Wendy has quoted it twice. Wendy, what was your conclusion?

Orla, Can you explain what you mean?

Ok heros, I feel it's time for this, it won't come as a huge surprise.

I have one more bullet, weather I'm munched in the morning or not, I still get to use it.

I played with Isla today to try to snuff out some of her team mates, and I think may have got 2

By coming out I also hope to take the heat of the more roled goodies, as of tomorrow I'm a nrv

I know this doesn't exactly confirm me but at least it will give the wolves a headache for their munch.

I will do as much as I can for the village until I'm munched in the morning.

The Fiona hit this morning was a mistake obviously, my thinking was Gertie was so hot on her, I thought I would take a chance, knowing that Isla would be certain for the lynch anyway.

TL:DR I'm Iron Man.

Excellent news.

Who you going to shoot?

Wendy and Conor would be on my hit list, but we've been wrong to often this game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Regarding Orla post #3459 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937488&postcount=3459

I've read it many times now and the "why wouldn't we all" only makes sense for someone on a team?

To me its a slip from someone on a team. Can others review it and tell me what i'm missing.

Wendy has quoted it twice. Wendy, what was your conclusion?

Orla, Can you explain what you mean?

i think she was saying why wounlnt we all do this cross referencing to see who hasnt posted. its not something i see as wolfie, but i do thinks she is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ewan, the reason I won't say what Fiona's role was is because I want the wolves having as little info as possible. They can guess all they want but that's all it would be. A guess.

If 2 out of the 4 who died this morning were unknown, i wouldn't have given 2 roles.

4 of us went this morning, that's a big hit. In the bigger scheme of things it's less important for us villagers to know who they were.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Wendy and Conor would be on my hit list, but we've been wrong to often this game.

why me?

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ewan, the reason I won't say what Fiona's role was is because I want the wolves having as little info as possible. They can guess all they want but that's all it would be. A guess.

If 2 out of the 4 who died this morning were unknown, i wouldn't have given 2 roles.

4 of us went this morning, that's a big hit. In the bigger scheme of things it's less important for us villagers to know who they were.

Can you confirm who she is not, like is she not ironman? Since liam is claiming a role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Ironman has one more bullet. Let the bullet tell the story.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Liam, am I correct in saying that if nobody is shot in the morning and you aren't munched, you are happy to be lynched tomorrow night ?

Only asking so we can put your reveal to bed and trust it. Also , I presume you want us to proceed with Isla's BBQ ?!

If this is taken as fact, then Katie and Liam are team Village and most likely targets to thin out the herd. At this stage, the wolves don't need to necessarily target role-players cause the village has thus far shown F**k all community or informed thinking. So, should we ask one of those two to be protected to at least give us a 50-50?

• Advertisement

Liam, if you are who yoi say you are, follow your gut.

If you are ironman, that is. Im not sold yet,

Advertisement