Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Excellent news.

Who you going to shoot?

Oooh Oooh!! Me me me!
    giphy.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Wendy WW wrote: »
    why me?

Your hairy ass just rubs me the wrong way

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Regarding Orla post #3459 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937488&postcount=3459

I've read it many times now and the "why wouldn't we all" only makes sense for someone on a team?

To me its a slip from someone on a team. Can others review it and tell me what i'm missing.

Wendy has quoted it twice. Wendy, what was your conclusion?

Orla, Can you explain what you mean?

are you serious?! me referring to we all, means I'm on a team?, are we all ie everyone here not playing a game together? we all, as in a collective of oh I dunno 20/30 people playing a game on line. it's not a slip, it's a phrase for a collective group of people in English! This is literally so bizzare!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mary, will you get your suit on!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

why me?

Just have a suspicion about you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

wheres that gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

lads come on, we caused such commotion to get these anon accounts please play responsibly!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Liam, am I correct in saying that if nobody is shot in the morning and you aren't munched, you are happy to be lynched tomorrow night ?

Only asking so we can put your reveal to bed and trust it. Also , I presume you want us to proceed with Isla's BBQ ?!

If this is taken as fact, then Katie and Liam are team Village and most likely targets to thin out the herd. At this stage, the wolves don't need to necessarily target role-players cause the village has thus far shown F**k all community or informed thinking. So, should we ask one of those two to be protected to at least give us a 50-50?

I need to use that bullet in the morning, hopefully on a wolf who is not protected, as if I'm munched, the bullet goes also.
    Therefore I need advice also on who to shoot, will need a couple of targets as can still protect one wolf (is that correct?)

If I'm still here tomorrow, I'm a nrv, feel free to lynch me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Lol I haven't looked at any other universe since Sunday.

Anon anon de der de de de

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Why not FFA for Liam?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie can you peek Liam this evening? I can bull on his iron man claim. Somethings not adding up.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    are you serious?! me referring to we all, means I'm on a team?, are we all ie everyone here not playing a game together? we all, as in a collective of oh I dunno 20/30 people playing a game on line. it's not a slip, it's a phrase for a collective group of people in English! This is literally so bizzare!

It wasn't the 'we all', its the 'why wouldn't we all do this' cross reference between two lists thing. Can you expand on what two list are you referring to please? That might help me understand.

So First things first. This is the list I pulled from Conors Post ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103932816&postcount=3221)

Does anybody see any discrepancies ? I am not accusing Conor of anything, its just quoting my source in case this has errors:

Abigail WW - Hulk Killed by ??
    Angus WW -
    Barbara WW - Luke Cage, confirmed by jessica Killed by Marvel
    Brendan WW NPC
    Clodagh WW - Viper Outed by Katie, shot by Ironman/Batman
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Eva WW - Batman Killed by SS
    Ewan WW -
    Fiona WW - WW is witholding role Killed by Ironman/Batman
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Gertrude WW - Spiderman Killed by SK
    Henry WW -
    Holly WW - Kilgrave / SK Died with Jessica
    Isla WW - Accused by Katie as being Diablo
    Jake WW -
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW - ironman
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW -
    Orla WW -
    Phil WW - Aquaman Killed by ??
    Riona WW -
    Steve WW - Jessica Lynched
    Tegan WW - Flash Lynched
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

So Baddies Killed:

Kilgrave (Holly) - We know because he died when Jessica Died
    Viper (Clodagh) Outed by Katie who is the Seer

Goodies Killed

Phil - Aquaman ?
    Steve - Jessica
    Tegan - Flash (Lynched)
    Abigail - Hulk ?
    Barbara - Luke Cage (character confirmed by Jessica, I remember this but don't have link)
    Eva - Batman ?
    Gertrude - Spider-Man

Known Alive Confirmed Good:

Katie - Seer ? (Is there anyway this could be Loki knowing that Seer is dead and using it as opportune moment?) I am asking not insinuating, I actually believe Katie. I am working off a theory that at least one villager has to assume that everybody is wrong and take a different stance to challenge the consensus. I am trying to draw a line in what has passed and help us all focus on real targets. Clearing Katie means we can all move forward with clarity . . Even the ones like me whose heads are spinning!

Known alive Confirmed Bad:

Isla - Katie the Seer (links provided by http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103933152&postcount=3236)

Wolves are hiding in:

Angus WW -
    Brendan WW NPC
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW -
    Liam WW -
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW –
    Wendy WW -
    Vernon WW -

So, this means there are 6 wolves in this group of 15 ? If we lose 4 tomorrow we lose ?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    It wasn't the 'we all', its the 'why wouldn't we all do this' cross reference between two lists thing. Can you expand on what two list are you referring to please? That might help me understand.

the list of players and the list of posters, to ascertain who has not yet posted

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie can you peek Liam this evening? I can bull on his iron man claim. Somethings not adding up.

Yeah obviously coz I'm iron man.
    giphy.gif

That list looks familiar Wendy . . Id swear I typed the exact same one earlier today !

WTF are you crazy ? You are either not great at this game or a wolf...

We will know after the munch tomorrow if Liam is good or bad . . This is a major red flag post . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

orla, wendy. okay, i don't get it but that's my fault not yours. i'll drop it as you clearly understand what it means.

The only reason it raised flag with me is because i could not follow the logic. sorry.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I think that is a waste of a seer peek, i am more inclined to believe him. If someone came out to counterclaim only then would a seer peek on him make sense.

Oh by the way, I know jake hasn't revealed Fionas role, but she was shot by Iron Man, can't shot herself!

• Advertisement

That list looks familiar Wendy . . Id swear I typed the exact same one earlier today !

would you like some praise? or should i have referenced you as the author?

WTF are you crazy ? You are either not great at this game or a wolf...

We will know after the munch tomorrow if Liam is good or bad . . This is a major red flag post . .

Hands up and will say not great at this game. Why is this not a great idea?
    Someone comes out and claims a village role? I don't know how the munch tomorrow will tell us if it's a real claim or not?

Frank WW wrote: »
    I think that is a waste of a seer peek, i am more inclined to believe him. If someone came out to counterclaim only then would a seer peek on him make sense.

lets just wait till tomorrow morning before jumping to conclusions. if there is a shot announced annonced at 10am we can confidently assume liam is stark.

Frank WW wrote: »

Eh....HELLO???

(on a personal note, please don't kill me tonight lads, I'm having WAY too much fun with this. Literally sitting here giggling to myself.)

lets just wait till tomorrow morning before jumping to conclusions. if there is a shot announced annonced at 10am we can confidently assume liam is stark.

if not, he is lying and will possibly be lynched

How can we confidently assume Liam is stark?
    I'm obviously missing something.

Thing is, to clear me you will need to know who I'm shooting, if I give a target they protect them.

would you like some praise? or should i have referenced you as the author?

When you have people accuse you of causing confusion and not being helpful, then yes its nice to get the credit for your actual helpful work . . .

You didn't even attach the link . . I mean if theres one thing that grinds my gears its when a person doesn't copy a LINK . Come on Wendy, you know this .

Liam WW wrote: »
    Thing is, to clear me you will need to know who I'm shooting, if I give a target they protect them.

announce it at 9.59.59 who you out the order in for

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Liam WW wrote: »

Protection was only one time power for them wasn't it?

Advertisement