Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

gufc21 wrote: »
    I get that but look at her post construction, short and concise sentances. Again its early and for some reason, wendy's posts are the only ones ive looked at. Obviously nothing damming but i am suspicious... maybe just paranoid

You don't mess up now A aron

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jesus, over a third of us are baddies, that is a lot. Hopefully that means the chances of getting one lynched tonight are good. Only one or two posts have pinged for me so far but am sure a few more will as the day unfolds.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Jesus, over a third of us are baddies, that is a lot. Hopefully that means the chances of getting one lynched tonight are good. Only one or two posts have pinged for me so far but am sure a few more will as the day unfolds.

Do tell us of these suspicious posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Anyone have a list of all our anon accounts handy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

gufc21 wrote: »
    I get that but look at her post construction, short and concise sentances. Again its early and for some reason, wendy's posts are the only ones ive looked at. Obviously nothing damming but i am suspicious... maybe just paranoid

Oops; there's always three.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Well she's nice we have to lynch someone and I have to do what ever it is Abigail's do I suggest a Ffa but with a twist.
    Do consider lynching Jake and Isla.
    Do consider not lynching Nigel and Gertrude.
    We should all state 4 players 2 that we suspect and 2 that we feel are appropriately trustworthy.

Why do you wanna lynch those? Sell me on them?

For what its worth Ive seen nothing yet to make any assumptions yet, I have my suspeciouns but tehy are very very light

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »

see #139

Conor WW wrote: »

Abigail WW - 
    Angus WW - 
    Barbara WW - 
    Brendan WW 
    Clodagh WW - 
    Conor WW - 
    Derry WW - 
    Doris WW - 
    Eva WW - 
    Ewan WW - 
    Fiona WW - 
    Frank WW - 
    Gabriel WW - 
    Gertrude WW - 
    Henry WW - 
    Holly WW - 
    Isla WW - 
    Jake WW - 
    Katie WW - 
    Liam WW - 
    Mary WW - 
    Nigel WW - 
    Orla WW - 
    Phil WW - 
    Riona WW - 
    Steve WW -
    Tegan WW - 
    Vernon WW - 
    Wendy WW - 

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Nigel WW51
    Abigail WW41
    Steve WW18
    Mary WW18
    Liam WW17
    Wendy WW17
    Gertrude WW17
    Vernon WW16
    WerewolfGM15
    Jake WW13
    Phil WW13
    Isla WW13
    Fiona WW8
    Derry WW7
    Frank WW7
    Holly WW7
    Ewan WW6
    Conor WW6
    Gabriel WW6
    Clodagh WW6
    Katie WW6
    Riona WW5
    Angus WW5
    Henry WW3
    Eva WW3
    Tegan WW2
    Doris WW

Alphebetised for your pleasure

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abigail WW - 
    Angus WW - 
    Barbara WW - 
    Brendan WW 
    Clodagh WW - 
    Conor WW - 
    Derry WW - 
    Doris WW - 
    Eva WW - 
    Ewan WW - 
    Fiona WW - 
    Frank WW - 
    Gabriel WW - 
    Gertrude WW - 
    Henry WW - 
    Holly WW - 
    Isla WW - 
    Jake WW - 
    Katie WW - 
    Liam WW - 
    Mary WW - 
    Nigel WW - 
    Orla WW - 
    Phil WW - 
    Riona WW - 
    Steve WW -
    Tegan WW - 
    Vernon WW - 
    Wendy WW - 

Removed the dead .

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Why do you wanna lynch those? Sell me on them?

For what its worth Ive seen nothing yet to make any assumptions yet, I have my suspeciouns but tehy are very very light

I don't want to lynch anyone, but if we have to then it should, in my opinion, be either Jake or Isla. Conversely I believe that you and Gerty would be assets to the game even if you two are bad as your problem solving skills will root out baddies at this stage either way.

I don't want to lynch anyone, but if we have to then it should, in my opinion, be either Jake or Isla. Conversely I believe that you and Gerty would be assets to the game even if you two are bad as your problem solving skills will root out baddies at this stage either way.

Why jake and isla, what has them top of your list?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Anything you wish to share about the posts that pinged for you?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Why jake and isla, what has them top of your list?

First I think everyone should do the free for all then we can discuss the why's and wherefores.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

The sk kills on day 2, correct? The snakey feckers have to compete for the privilege tomorrow to kill the following day i believe. This morning's kill was day 0? Maybe a MOD can clarify?

@mod

will the sk's first kill be tomorrow or wed (ignoring any possible speed event)

May have missed it in the op, does the sk kill at night or in the morning? If night id assume it would be tomorrow night.

Yeah if a mod could clarify that would be good because I don't understand the timings. The OP says ever second night, so I was assuming nights 2,4,6 but surely if last night (night 1? Night 0?!) counts then the SK gets a kill from tonight?

First I think everyone should do the free for all then we can discuss the why's and wherefores.

How can we do a ffa on the info we have atm? I mean a few people have yet to post even.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Anything you wish to share about the posts that pinged for you?

One was Wendy's and one was Katie's. Big Phil only has eyes for the ladies so far. :) They were more mild tingles than red alerts and I want to see a bit more before I start jumping up and down about them.

How can we do a ffa on the info we have atm? I mean a few people have yet to post even.

Well what do you suggest? It's a fact that we have to lynch someone and I'm trying to bring up everyone's top two wolves and top two villagers. Otherwise we will simply be running around like headless 🐔.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Christ the spelling and grammar here will be brutal for the next few days without the edit :pac:

I don't understand this, surely it'll be the same as every other game because no one was allowed to edit before? Nothing has changed?

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Yeah if a mod could clarify that would be good because I don't understand the timings. The OP says ever second night, so I was assuming nights 2,4,6 but surely if last night (night 1? Night 0?!) counts then the SK gets a kill from tonight?

Ah if its every second night, it is tomorrow night so. Reading op better would have clarified this. It will take place after the lynch, irregardless of wether the sk is lynched or not. Last night was prelims, tonight is night 1, tomorrow night 2 and sk kill.

One was Wendy's and one was Katie's. Big Phil only has eyes for the ladies so far. :) They were more mild tingles than red alerts and I want to see a bit more before I start jumping up and down about them.

Well you are wrong and did you just make an obvious role claim?

Can the evil teams cross communicate in the back room ?

Katie WW wrote: »

🕷

Well she's nice we have to lynch someone and I have to do what ever it is Abigail's do I suggest a Ffa but with a twist.
    We should all state 4 players 2 that we suspect and 2 that we feel are appropriately trustworthy.

I find anyone calling any player trustworthy at this early stage wolfy to be honest. Most people only have a handful of posts. I could understand thinking someone is bad, but thinking someone is good is strange.

Katie WW wrote: »

Why do people have an obsession with highlighting possible good role claims for the wolves??

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Well what do you suggest? It's a fact that we have to lynch someone and I'm trying to bring up everyone's top two wolves and top two villagers. Otherwise we will simply be running around like headless ðŸ”.

So far....

To follow the ffa idea

Phil is a wolf
    Wendy is a wolf

Jake the Hake and isla the fisher queen may be wolves

Abigail is worth keeping around as village for now. So is nigel

So far.....

Why do people have an obsession with highlighting possible good role claims for the wolves??

Why do people day one clearly go I am claiming this character. You would have to be completed clueless not to of seen that claim

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

How in God's name can I name someone who I think is appropriately trustworthy in this game? Especially at this early stage. :confused:

• Advertisement

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I find anyone calling any player trustworthy at this early stage wolfy to be honest. Most people only have a handful of posts. I could understand thinking someone is bad, but thinking someone is good is strange.

Good and bad is largley irrelevant at this early stage, we effectively have 5 teams;
    Sk1
    Sk2
    Marvel bad
    Dc bad
    Villagers

So the players that are contributing and solving the baddies are worth keeping around even if they are bad themselves. I clarified this with a later post.

Advertisement