Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If Cap doesnt protect Liam, this is what happens :

Liam shoots and is vindicated, and a nrv target for the munch

If he is lying, the real ironman can shoot him if hes still alive, or if the real ironman is dead, Liam will simply not take a shot

Yeh, in essence if Liam doesn't do what he said he will do tomorrow, he is toast . However If he is Harley Quinn we are f**ked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

If Cap doesnt protect Liam, this is what happens :

Liam shoots and is vindicated, and a nrv target for the munch

If he is lying, the real ironman can shoot him if hes still alive, or if the real ironman is dead, Liam will simply not take a shot

No ****, Sherlock.

Poop, wrong theme :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If you shot Clodagh and Fiona, who was the person that was shot and survived?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103931737&postcount=3074

I don't know, that was batmans shot, it was placed before my target on Fiona this morning.

Obviously it was Isla though, didn't she mutter something about the cap must have protected me afterwards.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Yeh, in essence if Liam doesn't do what he said he will do tomorrow, he is toast . However If he is Harley Quinn we are f**ked.

this was a problem we would have to deal with at some stage in this game no matter what. why would we be so ****ed? it was guarnteed to happen

Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

well to answer my own question, becuse more seer peeks, more chance of joker being cleared,

Jake WW wrote: »
    No ****, Sherlock.

Poop, wrong theme :(

no need to be a dick about it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Ok heros, I feel it's time for this, it won't come as a huge surprise.

I have one more bullet, weather I'm munched in the morning or not, I still get to use it.

I played with Isla today to try to snuff out some of her team mates, and I think may have got 2

By coming out I also hope to take the heat of the more roled goodies, as of tomorrow I'm a nrv

I know this doesn't exactly confirm me but at least it will give the wolves a headache for their munch.

I will do as much as I can for the village until I'm munched in the morning.

The Fiona hit this morning was a mistake obviously, my thinking was Gertie was so hot on her, I thought I would take a chance, knowing that Isla would be certain for the lynch anyway.

TL:DR I'm Iron Man.

Were the bolded stuff Iron Man quotes?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    this was a problem we would have to deal with at some stage in this game no matter what. why would we be so ****ed? it was guarnteed to happen

Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.

well to answer my own question, becuse more seer peeks, more chance of joker being cleared,

So you want to seer Liam or Liams potetial target.

Right, let's get back to the business of the hour. Who should Katie be peeking?

I'd like to propose hunting for the SK. they will be someone who is very pro village but not hinting at any role. Possibly keeping themselves low key.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Were the bolded stuff Iron Man quotes?

According to google, yes, I'm not a huge fan.

So you want to seer Liam or Liams potetial target.

i want the seer to peek someone. if that person is bad we can debate whether to lynch tem or shoot them.

if the peek is a villager i want the seer to consider announcing this so ironman doesnt accidentally shoot a villager

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie can you peek Liam this evening? I can bull on his iron man claim. Somethings not adding up.

No no don't peek Liam. There are cheaper ways to prove his story. He simply states who he is going to shoot before he does it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Nobody shoots until I peek. Simple

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

And no i will be peeking connor as gertie asked

True but if Liam is Harley it means Iron man is dead and the village will not gain ground tomorrow. It will be Friday before we can make inroads on the villians .

5de5482b8dc5b2a40da9bb0fd763f49b.jpg

True but if Liam is Harley it means Iron man is dead and the village will not gain ground tomorrow. It will be Friday before we can make inroads on the villians .

we will know if he is lying and then lynch him tomoroow night (obviusly depending on what new info comes to light tomorrow)

Liam WW wrote: »
    Thing is, to clear me you will need to know who I'm shooting, if I give a target they protect them.

This is incorrect? They used their one use protection already

Ironman IS NOT dead.

This is incorrect? They used their one use protection already

they used the protection. there is nothing no one can do

they used the protection. there is nothing no one can do

The protection wasted Batmans shot ? Did we ever hear from Batman or who he shot ?

I won't know who ironman is until they are dead.

• Advertisement

The protection wasted Batmans shot ? Did we ever hear from Batman or who he shot ?

Batman died this morning told us last night they put kill order on Isla.

Batman was eva

Jake WW wrote: »
    I won't know who ironman is until they are dead.

If you believe Jake, Iron Man is alive

Sorry I was far behind rehashing old arguments

Katie WW wrote: »
    And no i will be peeking connor as gertie asked

Look, I know this is a waste.

Look, I know this is a waste.

are you relieved?

Where is Nigel ? I haven't seen him post that I didn't vote yesterday thus proving I'm bad, in a suspiciously long period of time . .

are you relieved?

No not at all. I'm debating revealing myself so we can peek someone else.

Where is Nigel ? I haven't seen him post that I didn't vote yesterday thus proving I'm bad, in a suspiciously long period of time . .

and orla. whre is she? maybe they're in a backroom plotting

• Advertisement

No not at all. I'm debating revealing myself so we can peek someone else.

Katie has to peek someone, if you're good then I know not to shoot you.

Advertisement