Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Well I can't tell you anything you don't already know.

Isla was El Diablo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hereo should protect katie or if not possible then protect jake.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Well, Im in the firing line here. Im banking on a hunch from earlier. I sussed Liam back on my FFA. I doubted him as Ironman,

Im just hoping Im wrong really, im good and I dont want ironman to waste a bullet on me.

Katie WW wrote: »
    not really if you are the real iron man liam will be dead in the morning, if he is you are. Simple

Actually your right.

Im safe or Liam is ironman.

Ill wait so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Target locked, sorry Nige if you're good.

Can still change before 10am.

Sleep tight all

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    Target locked, sorry Nige if you're good.

Can still change before 10am.

Sleep tight all

Ill wait.

If your good Nigel i think you should defend yourself better because i do believe liam is iron man as the evidence supports it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Hereo should protect katie or if not possible then protect jake.

We need another candidate if possible!

We need the wolves to be second guessing the pick.

Looking from the rulebook it doesn't state the hero cannot protect the same person two nights in a row:

1 x Hero - Captain America is the Hero, he can protect one player each night If the Hero successfully saves on two nights both the Hero and the attacker will die (If this is a team then whoever suggested the kill dies)

So there is only 2 munches in the morning ?

Can somebody confirm that we know Viper is dead ?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Ill wait.

3bbf70debe4f06be3e74bbd585165761--gym-humor-funny-humor.jpg

If your good Nigel i think you should defend yourself better because i do believe liam is iron man as the evidence supports it.

I dont need to, if liam is ironman, im dead. If I live, liam is on the chopping block

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

Looking from the rulebook it doesn't state the hero cannot protect the same person two nights in a row:

1 x Hero - Captain America is the Hero, he can protect one player each night If the Hero successfully saves on two nights both the Hero and the attacker will die (If this is a team then whoever suggested the kill dies)

I think jake confirmed viper death. If hero can protect same person it should be kaite.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I told you she was

I think jake confirmed viper death. If hero can protect same person it should be Kaite.

But the hero shouldn't confirm who they chose publicly. .

I think jake confirmed viper death. If hero can protect same person it should be kaite.

they can, nothing in op says they cant, I was not targeted last night, I can technically still be protected two more times, cap will die and so will a baddie

Clodagh was Viper

But the hero shouldn't confirm who they chose publicly. .

Ofcourse not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

killed by iron man , confirmed by priest

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Priest and seer confirmed Viper as dead - Clodagh

they can, nothing in op says they cant, I was not targeted last night, I can technically still be protected two more times, cap will die and so will a baddie

Katie please excuse my ignorance, I may look like I have black hair but theres blond underneath. But what ?

Why can you only be protected 2 more times , why will Cap die and why will a baddie die ?

Just to make this clear the only person good is conor. I am dead and wont be alive in the morning good luck team

Not true.....

Angus
    Conor
    Jake
    Katie
    Liam

:)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Not true.....

Angus
    Conor
    Jake
    Katie
    Liam

:D

Katie please excuse my ignorance, I may look like I have black hair but theres blond underneath. But what ?

Why can you only be protected 2 more times , why will Cap die and why will a baddie die ?

cap can protect any player as much times in a row, but if he saves twice in a row successfuly he will die as will the baddie, if its a team the first to suggest it dies.

I am the seer, I will be targeted until i am death, it comes down to this, is cap if alive worth keeping alive over and extra peek and a definate kill on a wolf?

I've started to read through all of Vernon's posts. I'm searching for the SK and so far, Vernon is fitting my brief.

These little wonders I created are doing my head in so getting a post together is taking longer than I thought. I'm working on it tho.

cap can protect any player as much times in a row, but if he saves twice in a row successfuly he will die as will the baddie, if its a team the first to suggest it dies.

I am the seer, I will be targeted until i am death, it comes down to this, is cap if alive worth keeping alive over and extra peek and a definate kill on a wolf?

cap self sacrifice + peak + extra baddie. also chance there is a double up and get 2 baddies i think

Not true.....

Angus
    Conor
    Jake
    Katie
    Liam

And the possible baddie list

Derry
    Doris
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Mary
    Nigel
    Orla
    Riona
    Vernon
    Wendy

And the possible baddie list

Derry
    Doris
    Ewan
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Henry
    Mary
    Nigel
    Orla
    Riona
    Vernon
    Wendy

+ agnus

Night folks,

If I die I will be revealed good and so will Liam as he kills me as Ironman. But follow my lead On doris, shes the only one i suspect.

If I live, Liam is lying.

Night guys.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Night folks,

If I die I will be revealed good and so will Liam as he kills me as Ironman. But follow my lead On doris, shes the only one i suspect.

If I live, Liam is lying.

Night guys.

night nige

If you die, should Thor come out ? I know I know, very wolf of me to suggest . . But let me explain.

Thor gets two lives and a potential save from the Cap (assuming Cap makes it). Gives him 3 munches at least to help the town. If he comes out after tomorrows munch that gives him at least until Saturday which is a good stetch?!

But it also means another villager to work with and not accuse?! At this stage, is there any benefit for Thor's "power" other then to help the village have some direction? Also means one less villager being killed for 3 munches.

This also creates confusion if the Wolfie teams are not somehow communicating because both might choose Thor the night that he is being protected and then nobody dies. .

Its not perfect, but right now I cant think of a better way to exploit Thor's power.

• Advertisement

If you die, should Thor come out ? I know I know, very wolf of me to suggest . . But let me explain.

Thor gets two lives and a potential save from the Cap (assuming Cap makes it). Gives him 3 munches at least to help the town. If he comes out after tomorrows munch that gives him at least until Saturday which is a good stetch?!

But it also means another villager to work with and not accuse?! At this stage, is there any benefit for Thor's "power" other then to help the village have some direction? Also means one less villager being killed for 3 munches.

This also creates confusion if the Wolfie teams are not somehow communicating because both might choose Thor the night that he is being protected and then nobody dies. .

Its not perfect, but right now I cant think of a better way to exploit Thor's power.

should wait till seer or priest is dead i think

Advertisement