Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    If I die , I will be confirmed good.

Liam will be vindicated and you should check doris.

If I live, its liams ass. Goodnight again

Night peeing is awesome

I could never get over your munch reveal stuff. The best explanation was that it was an amateur mistake but that could be used for anything by any wolf.

It doesn't prove you are bad, but interactions with Angus and Ewan did unnerve me. Perhaps they played on my targeting you to either make me more suspicious or to curry flavour with you but that's the nature of the game.

If you are shot, I will miss you Nige. Or maybe I will be lynched so we can share a back room together!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Hi Jake, you are clearly off my suspicions list now. I am glad you did me and I hope other read it, as I believe it show the work I have put in thoughout this game.

>Can't see who this was directed at.
    It was directed at nigel.
    Nigel. I accept your answer earlier re: 'ESP low posters' even though I still think it was premature and push you off my ffa for now, but not of my suspicions list.

Please ask me anything.

main suspicions are still Nigel.

In the staying netural piece, you really need to read it in context.

Originally Posted by Vernon WW View Post
    Not defending Henry here, just trying to figure you out Nigel.
    You do understand that the only person this line of questioning would be pointing at is already dead!

Thats not neutral^ I was staying clear of standing up for Henry, but pointing out that Nigels line of questioning was useless. He was pointing fingers at henry saying why did you do this, but the only person who would have the motive to do what he was suggesting was kilgrave, who was dead at the time.

I can't believe he has not at the very least seer checked to date.
    We'll see if all my hard work was worth it in the morning.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Who did he say he voted for?

I voted for Nigel.

Do we get a seer check in morning?

If so, should we check Nigel? If he's innocent we should have another lined up. If he is guilty we confirm the kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Do we get a seer check in morning?

If so, should we check Nigel? If he's innocent we should have another lined up. If he is guilty we confirm the kill?

We don't get another till after the next lynch.

• Advertisement

jake: This one confuses me
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vernon WW View Post
    It dont fit.

One member of the village couldn't take the slaughter any more. Through the mist he emerged, wielding a gun. "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boyband" he muttered, turning the gun on his mark.

This was in answer to someone asking how this was not viper dying after attempting to poison somebody that is not captain america.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Riona, did Nigel ever answer this for you?

He never answers me unless I ask if I'm invisible.

Also, Ewan - let me clarify. I wanted to see your thought process behind why you put Holly and Jake in your FFA1, because when you were called out on it, you sounded defensive to me. I asked you to run your thoughts by me, to which you said you already posted them in the thread.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    I included them - but not because I am a wolf! I included them as they were both posting weird, and it was if the situation didn't play out the way we thought it would they would be the top 2 posters to look at!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    #FFA1
    Jake - think this is obvious from his most recent posts
    Holly - again the Luke Cage reveal is very dodge
    Katie - identifying roles isn't really in the best interests of the village

I'm not really getting much here, Ethan. Especially not anything we wouldn't already know.

Let's try this again - what are your thoughts on Mary and Wendy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla had Tegan, Wendy and Derry in her FFA. I'd be utterly shocked if she didn't include at least one team mate in either her FFA or dying post. So I'd suspect Wendy, Derry and Nigel on that basis. Wendy seems to be up for looking into her previous posts so maybe she is good and the other two might be bad.

Your missing everyone else's ffa's. Need to see who had isla and who didn't; see if there is an overlap or lack thereof

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Along with those 5 who voted to save isla, I think we are getting very warm. My money is on Gabriel or Henry

Riona

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=229

Look at Ewan's interactions with me. He makes accusations without any proof. I challenge him over the next two pages to offer evidence and he ends up linking nothing...

I think he is bad.

Angus was also part of this attack and I was trying to keep it noted ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937170&postcount=3434

Wendy asked me why I suspected Angus

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103936389&postcount=3410

I think Angus is sus.

• Advertisement

I have a plan to up the cleared villagers count that may also catch Loki . It involves outing Thor but the worst case we have two more villagers and it's getting to the stage where Thor should be thinking of coming out anyways.. It does come at a cost. If people don't trust me the seer has to peak me. I think I know who might be Loki but can only confirm if Thor outs himself. It's not full proof but it's worth a shot.

Now, Nigel will see the irony in my next sentence. I will not reveal until after the munch. Why ? Because F**k you wolves I'm not making it that easy for you ... To silence me you have to eat me or you can wait and see my plan.

If the wolves eat me, I have left enough clues of who I am and more importantly who I don't trust and why. If they don't eat me and I am confirmed good , I want to focus on my suspects with the other goodies.

But it also means the wolves have to include me on their list of potential chow. Hopefully adding protection to the more important roles.

You see if I die, there is plenty of evidence in my posts to make my sacrifice worthwhile. If I live I might have a good plan to galvanise the village... either way, I think for the role I have I give more to the village...

PS. Before Thor outs himself I have to say who I think is Thor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

#FFA1 results (These are the ones with #'s, if you want to add your FFA if it didn't have a hashtag go for it)

Player|1|2|3
    Vernon|Jake|Katie|Nigel
    Gertrude|Jake|Katie|Conor
    Abigail|Doris|Jake|Isla
    Phil|Katie|Jake|Wendy
    Eva|Jake|Holly|Derry
    Mary|Holly|Wendy|Ewan
    Wendy|Abigail|Tegan|Ewan
    Ewan|Jake|Holly|Katie

So Jake appears on 6 out of 8. Were most of these because people thought he was Kilgrave?
    Katie is next most popular with 5, but that may have changed with Clodagh's death.
    Results of #FFA2 as of 7pm

Player|Suspect 1|Suspect 2|Suspect 3
    Isla|Wendy|Tegan|Derry
    Gertrude|Isla|Conor|Fiona
    Ewan|Conor|Fiona|Isla
    Vernon|Katie|Nigel|Jake
    Gabriel|Nigel|Tegan|Orla
    Eva|Tegan|Gabriel|Wendy
    Conor|Derry|Fiona|Ewan
    Henry|Nigel|Tegan|Isla
    Nigel|Tegan|Liam|Derry
    Fiona|Nigel|Tegan|Katie
    Orla|Fiona|Derry|Henry
    Katie|Tegan|Vernon|Derry
    Mary|Doris|Conor|Nigel
    Angus|Mary|Gertrude|Isla
    Derry|Tegan|Conor|Isla
    Frank|Nigel|Isla|None
    Tegan|Nigel|Isla|Conor

Please tell me if anything seems off. If i've made mistakes or missed anyone please correct me.

Of those that are not confirmed as good Frank, Derry, Angus, Henry and Ewan put Isla in their FFA2. Abigail was the only one in FFA1 and she was good.

So there are some amongst the people who voted for Tegan and had Isla in their FFAs.

Derry in particular had Isla in their FFA, voted for Tegan and was in Isla's own FFA. So Derry is near the top of my suspects list.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Riona

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=229

Look at Ewan's interactions with me. He makes accusations without any proof. I challenge him over the next two pages to offer evidence and he ends up linking nothing...

I think he is bad.

Angus was also part of this attack and I was trying to keep it noted ...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937170&postcount=3434

Wendy asked me why I suspected Angus

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103936389&postcount=3410

I think Angus is sus.

It seems like we have similar suspects at the moment. So, I'll raise a challenge similar to yours.

If one of us gets munched tonight, the other can go after the suspects.
    If both of us get munched, it's a 50:50 chance that we're on the nose or that our deaths are for incriminating our suspects.
    If none of us get munched, I'm not really sure what to make of it now, but I'll figure it out if it happens, looking at who died.

Does that make sense?

Also, Nigel suggesting to look at no voters would fit if he, Isla and Derry were on the same team. They all voted for Tegan and Nigel was trying to question non voters. This can be a legitimate line of thinking but if you think Nigel is evil then he could be trying to cover for fellow baddies.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Your missing everyone else's ffa's. Need to see who had isla and who didn't; see if there is an overlap or lack thereof

All right, all right, keep your Alans on. I've put up a quick analysis of who had Isla in their FFAs. I'll let you look into those who didn't have her if you want to.

As an aside, I saw Wonder Woman today and would not like to get on her bad side. It wouldn't end very well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Thor should not come out. Let the wolves do the work and attempt to munch him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Im still here for now.

The fact I havent been killed suggests liam hasnt pulled the trigger or cant.

I suggest at this time he hasnt put an.order in.

But I know the longer I stay alive, The more it I think my theory on liam is correct.

I will admit my theory on liam was a gamble, even though I suspected him in.my ffa, I wasnt really sure he was wolf.

His posting pattern, jumping in and piggybacking on others theories without anything of his own made him sus.

His ironman call yesterday made me doubt myself but thanks to my earlier suspicions, I felt I should continue to suspect him.

A look back at my posts last night after his reveal will confirm this.

The more I live, the more my theory on him not being ironman looks good.

But if I do live, it raises the question why didnt the real ironman take him out knowinh he was fake.

Jake, claiming priest says he isnt dead.

If I believe jake is linda Carter aka wonder woman, but if no shot is taken then he and liam should be looked at guys.

And im aware im not confirmed good, if I live I believe we should lynch liam, and ill gladly be seer checked by katie tonight.

I get it guys, my credibility is shot. I cant change it but I can accept how it looks.

Hopefully cap can protect katie, she can cheek me if I live and we can get on with finding wolves

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Im still here for now.

The fact I havent been killed suggests liam hasnt pulled the trigger or cant.

I suggest at this time he hasnt put an.order in.

But I know the longer I stay alive, The more it I think my theory on liam is correct.

I will admit my theory on liam was a gamble, even though I suspected him in.my ffa, I wasnt really sure he was wolf.

His posting pattern, jumping in and piggybacking on others theories without anything of his own made him sus.

His ironman call yesterday made me doubt myself but thanks to my earlier suspicions, I felt I should continue to suspect him.

A look back at my posts last night after his reveal will confirm this.

The more I live, the more my theory on him not being ironman looks good.

But if I do live, it raises the question why didnt the real ironman take him out knowinh he was fake.

Jake, claiming priest says he isnt dead.

If I believe jake is linda Carter aka wonder woman, but if no shot is taken then he and liam should be looked at guys.
    Or a mod has to wake up yet

I wouldn't be against them shooting Nigel. I've had them as suspicious at times. If Iron man thinks Nigel is bad they should shoot. I am glad I don't have to make that particular decision.

Katies good confirmed, if liam is who he claims to be he should take the shot. Its the wrong call as im good but its logical.

Why am.I still here at this stage, ironman can only kill at night.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Or a mod has to wake up yet

Perhaps, but after your seer cheek on conor, surely the order should have been placed then. Liam was around

I can feel my theory being right...... I have faith.

Just a fyi I just finished work and am back in at 3:30 till 11 on so won't be on much today till after the lynch! Sorry village but only my second day and can't be on phone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel, iron mans hit will be declared at 10am along with the munches.

The only reasons you won't die is if you are mystique or deadpool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning super heros,

Nigel, have you been following the game at all, Iron Man kills happen at munch time, I placed the order last night.

We have until 10am to change it.

I know you're iffy of me from day 1, but I put that aside.

Look at it this way, what had I to gain by coming out yesterday? I was not gonna be lynched last night. I'm either munched or cleared by 10am today.

Way I see it now, if you're a nrv so need to say who and hope no one counters claims it, if you're a role goodies and you think it is not in the best interest of the village to come out, then keep it quiet

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nigel, iron mans hit will be declared at 10am along with the munches.

The only reasons you won't die is if you are mystique or deadpool.

I see,

Either way my fate is....

A. I die and confirmed good. Liam proves he is who he says he is.

B. Liam isnt ironman and no shot happens. Which reveals liam not to be ironman. (And puts his head on the map as neither Deadpool or Harley. Jake is also suss as a result

C. The real ironman shoots kills the fake. Aka liam

Im keeping my role to myself.

Keep your hit on me liam, shoot me.

Dont change your mind.now.

• Advertisement

If your Harley liam, you have a lot to gain.

Advertisement