Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok so the hit is one Nigel as it stands.

But be aware, if the hit misses, then he is deadpool. There is no other way I would know who deadpool is by targeting a different player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I see,

Either way my fate is....

A. I die and confirmed good. Liam proves he is who he says he is.

B. Liam isnt ironman and no shot happens. Which reveals liam not to be ironman. (And puts his head on the map as neither Deadpool or Harley. Jake is also suss as a result

C. The real ironman shoots kills the fake. Aka liam

Not exactly,

A. You die and confirmed good. Liam proves he is who he says he is. RIP

B. A shot is taken at you but fails. You are either mystique or deadpool.

C. The real ironman shoots Liam who does or doesn't die. If he dies, mod confirms good/bad and I confirm role. If he survives, he is mystique or deadpool.

If your Harley liam, you have a lot to gain.

If I'm Harley, I cant shot, I don't get your argument.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

What if there is no shot?

Liam WW wrote: »
    If I'm Harley, I cant shot, I don't get your argument.

Trying to get the real ironman to shoot you

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Not exactly,

A. You die and confirmed good. Liam proves he is who he says he is. RIP

B. A shot is taken at you but fails. You are either mystique or deadpool.

C. The real ironman shoots Liam who does or doesn't die. If he dies, mod confirms good/bad and I confirm role. If he survives, he is mystique or deadpool.

only if targeted by deadpool, and as far as I'm aware, he doesn't have a kill this morning?

you should be so lucky, there will be a shot.

Then iron man is asleep on the job because he is NOT dead yet.

If im mystique, the shot will be succesful.

only if targeted by deadpool, and as far as I'm aware, he doesn't have a kill this morning?

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.

Yep, see it now. No sk kill today.

• Advertisement

Nigel, you should be trying to incourage us all too change our opinion, but all your doing is trying to throw muck at me.

Right now I'm thinking you are deadpool, you seem to confident you're not going to be killed. But if that shot misses, you are deadpool, as I explained, I have no way to know who deadpool is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Hi guys sorry for my absence yesterday. Real life stuff took over for a bit.
    Have a lot to catch up on. What I don't understand firstly is why everyone is so readily believing Liam's claim of Iron Man. Mary you said you trusted him or something similar. Why? Everyone is also believing Jake's claim of Wonder Woman. He has confirmed roles which we all believed to be true anyway. Or gave NRV roles for others.
    To be fair I believe Jake's claim more so than Liam. However I think we need to be wary of believing claims so easily.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

morning troops

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning guys, Wendy your attack on my questioning my vote has actually really bothered me

mostly for non in game reasons tbh.

Firstly cos it's a BS notion, you made up a rule in your head and applied it randomly, its some cock and bull notion you concocted yourself its hardly an acid test.

Secondly, as participants in this game this game, the minimum the mods ask us to do day to day is vote, its there in rule 4 so questions about why u didn't bother are fair and indicative of nothing, and tbh I think exploiting a mechanic of the game and actively breaking a rule for some bs theory is shady af in my book

In other news I haven't read any thing else this morning so, I don't know where we are now, 'cos that bs consumed my dreams last night and I had to f-ing say something as soon as I woke up

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Hi guys sorry for my absence yesterday. Real life stuff took over for a bit. <br />
    Have a lot to catch up on. What I don't understand firstly is why everyone is so readily believing Liam's claim of Iron Man. Mary you said you trusted him or something similar. Why? Everyone is also believing Jake's claim of Wonder Woman. He has confirmed roles which we all believed to be true anyway. Or gave NRV roles for others. <br />
    To be fair I believe Jake's claim more so than Liam. However I think we need to be wary of believing claims so easily.
    <br />
    <br />

No one trusts me right now, that why I'm taking the shot this morning. If I'm still around after the munch, then I'm cleared, simple.
    The only player who can shoot this morning is Iron Man, if I'm not Iron man, there will be no shot, unless the real Iron man shoots me.

So there is no point questioning me until after the munch if I'm still here.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Morning guys, Wendy your attack on my questioning my vote has actually really bothered me

mostly for non in game reasons tbh.

Firstly cos it's a BS notion, you made up a rule in your head and applied it randomly, its some cock and bull notion you concocted yourself its hardly an acid test.

Secondly, as participants in this game this game, the minimum the mods ask us to do day to day is vote, its there in rule 4 so questions about why u didn't bother are fair and indicative of nothing, and tbh I think exploiting a mechanic of the game and actively breaking a rule for some bs theory is shady af in my book

In other news I haven't read any thing else this morning so, I don't know where we are now, 'cos that bs consumed my dreams last night and I had to f-ing say something as soon as I woke up

what sort of dream?

<br />
    <br />

No one trusts me right now, that why I'm taking the shot this morning. If I'm still around after the munch, then I'm cleared, simple.
    The only player who can shoot this morning is Iron Man, if I'm not Iron man, there will be no shot, unless the real Iron man shoots me.

So there is no point questioning me until after the munch if I'm still here.

Unless the priest is already dead and Phil is Deadshot and in this with you

Sorry Jake. Not Phil b

Hi guys sorry for my absence yesterday. Real life stuff took over for a bit.
    Have a lot to catch up on. What I don't understand firstly is why everyone is so readily believing Liam's claim of Iron Man. Mary you said you trusted him or something similar. Why? Everyone is also believing Jake's claim of Wonder Woman. He has confirmed roles which we all believed to be true anyway. Or gave NRV roles for others.

This morning shot is Liam's test. Yesterday's lynch had to be Isla.

But I explained already, the only one who can shot this morning is Iron Man, if there is no shot, then I'm lying.

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »
    what sort of dream?

I'm done with this conversation, I think your non compliance with the rules was worthy of questions. It was and I'done that so I'm done with it.

If you want to discuss wolf hunting, I'm here for you bbz

Jake WW wrote: »
    This morning shot is Liam's test. Yesterday's lynch had to be Isla.

Meant to add. It would have been a waste of a peek had we peeked Liam. The test this morning will tell us if he is who he says he is.

I'm done with this conversation, I think your non compliance with the rules was worthy of questions. It was and I'done that so I'm done with it.

If you want to discuss wolf hunting, I'm here for you bbz

are you a villager?

are you a villager?

Yes

Yes

i dont believe you. who do you think are the remaining baddies?

I don't expect you to!

I'd like to hear more from the following:
    Frank
    Angus
    Gabriel
    Vernon

When I think of them I can't think of anything memorable, other than Vernon's weird observation about my use of English terms and Angus trying to leave a cryptic message ladt night that was ruined by Mary.

How about you, who else do you suspect?

I don't expect you to!

Frank
    Angus
    Gabriel
    Vernon

When I think of them I can't think of anything memorable, other than Vernon's weird observation about my use of English terms and Angus trying to leave a cryptic message ladt night that was ruined by Mary.

Wasn't cryptic at all but I think you know that. Why you brought it up, I don't know.

Angus or Orla for peeking later, Katie. I hope you survive munch.

I don't expect you to!

Frank
    Angus
    Gabriel
    Vernon

not sure yet. i think nigel may be good. apart from that, and suspecting you i have nothing so far. after the munch announcement this morning things should become clearer. the proportoin of baddies to the unknown list will be higher, so we can work from there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I don't expect you to!

Frank
    Angus
    Gabriel
    Vernon

I'm here and have been all along. If you read yesterday's posts you would see me putting us focused on resolving the Nigel issue. When he is proven good or bad and we know liam is IM or not, then we have more to discuss. Until then the thread is bloated enough with posts without more confusion.

Nigel did it day 1, conor did it yesterday and so far ewan is doing it today, but we are all getting side tracked and not focusing on one or two things.

Not saying the above are all bad (except for Nigel I think he is bad) but we all need to hold back and put time into our posts, not post anything for a reaction all the time (which seems to be what is happening). Tbf Orla we have similar post counts and activity lelebs, so I assumed we were thinking the same, even if you are a parrot (which is the other thing you should have remembered me by)

• Advertisement

Not trying to side track the thread Gabriel, just catching up after being away for most of yesterday, and trying to get things straight in my head.

Advertisement