Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Oprative phrase; in your head :D

God damned mobile phone keyboard. Sorry for spelling errors all

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Remember, if theres an attack on a sk, then it will show as a missed hit by a wolf team not ironman.

Ive a feeling ill live on and there will be a shot by ironman and it will be succesful

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Remember, if theres an attack on a sk, then it will show as a missed hit by a wolf team not ironman.

Ive a feeling ill live on and there will be a shot by ironman and it will be succesful

What would we do without you ......

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Dont read anything into Vernon's non vote. I didnt included the posts to the mods about it as it probable that his votes didnt register last night.

Its a games od decption and lies, i think thats one of the biggest lies to date.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm here and have been all along. If you read yesterday's posts you would see me putting us focused on resolving the Nigel issue. When he is proven good or bad and we know liam is IM or not, then we have more to discuss. Until then the thread is bloated enough with posts without more confusion.

Nigel did it day 1, conor did it yesterday and so far ewan is doing it today, but we are all getting side tracked and not focusing on one or two things.

Not saying the above are all bad (except for Nigel I think he is bad) but we all need to hold back and put time into our posts, not post anything for a reaction all the time (which seems to be what is happening). Tbf Orla we have similar post counts and activity lelebs, so I assumed we were thinking the same, even if you are a parrot (which is the other thing you should have remembered me by)

The first draft of my Venn diagram is pointing squarely at you

Jake WW wrote: »
    Wasn't cryptic at all but I think you know that. Why you brought it up, I don't know.

Angus or Orla for peeking later, Katie. I hope you survive munch.

jake want to peek me, katie please do.
    BTW I like the way jake reveleved ysterday but held back vital info.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Are you saying you're deadpool? The shot is on you, if it misses it will say it missed.

Conor WW wrote: »

Are Riona and Wendy apearing on it along with Gabriel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    not sure yet. i think nigel may be good. apart from that, and suspecting you i have nothing so far. after the munch announcement this morning things should become clearer. the proportoin of baddies to the unknown list will be higher, so we can work from there.

Ah come on Wendy, shake some trees with me, see what falls out, with numbers falling there's less noise to hide the guilty voices of wolves.
    Fwiw I think you're good, and you're just tunneling me, that's cool happens us all, but at least help me move these trees they're heavy and I'm trying on my own

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Are Riona and Wendy apearing on it along with Gabriel?

and agnus. what about him

Heros, if I'm munched today, I would advise you to look at ewan, and maybe peek him tonight if Katie is here.

Remember also, if my shot misses, Nigel is Deadpool.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I'm here and have been all along. If you read yesterday's posts you would see me putting us focused on resolving the Nigel issue. When he is proven good or bad and we know liam is IM or not, then we have more to discuss. Until then the thread is bloated enough with posts without more confusion.

Nigel did it day 1, conor did it yesterday and so far ewan is doing it today, but we are all getting side tracked and not focusing on one or two things.

Not saying the above are all bad (except for Nigel I think he is bad) but we all need to hold back and put time into our posts, not post anything for a reaction all the time (which seems to be what is happening). Tbf Orla we have similar post counts and activity lelebs, so I assumed we were thinking the same, even if you are a parrot (which is the other thing you should have remembered me by)

Well it would be great if you could actually put together more than a couple of sentences to give us something to discuss like.

You just did the thing I pointed out in my post was the most unhelpful

Fiona was killed by iron man meaning neither of the wolf teams saw who she was.

Why would I give them that info? Let them keep guessing, we all know she was good.

Wendy WW wrote: »
    and agnus. what about him

Angus is Thor, no need to worry about him. He'll survive the much today.

No, peek me if I live,

I should have been peeked 2 days ago.

If I'm gone in the munch, mods will confirm I'm good.

Time to look at all the doubters and question everything about them.

When I die and confirmed good, look at non voters. im not changing my tune.

If I live, depending on how It works out, Liam and Jake need to be looked at?!

oh looks, the wolves have all stopped posting and gone off to their dens.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Look for my exchange with Derry to figure out who I am if I am munched

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »

This means nothing, it could be a wolf hinting too.

Doris WW wrote: »

Derry's games yesterday was trying to see what people would say about themseves.

Thor is sore from riding wolves.

Hopefully the mods will word an Ironman kill right. If hes alive, he will shoot either me or Liam.

Good luck everyone!

This means nothing, it could be a wolf hinting too.

If she is munched, we will know if she is good/bad.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

no big reveal from me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Not a hero in the village could sleep. Last night they had be decimated. The Suicide Squad wandered the streets wreaking havoc and destruction while the Marvel Villains creeped and crawled through the night.

The Suicide Squad had their target in their sights. A shot, a scream, a cackle. A figure escaped into the darkness.

The Marvel Villains rounded on their victim, sneaking up and pouncing. A kerfuffle. Another figure limps away, surviving.

Seeing a chance for justice to be served, the last bullet, his last hope, is loaded into the chamber. Iron man knows he must use this choice wisely... But has he? Nigel was shot.

Nigel was: bad

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Not a hero in the village could sleep. Last night they had be decimated. The Suicide Squad wandered the streets wreaking havoc and destruction while the Marvel Villains creeped and crawled through the night.

The Suicide Squad had their target in their sights. A shot, a scream, a cackle. A figure escaped into the darkness.

The Marvel Villains rounded on their victim, sneaking up and pouncing. A kerfuffle. Another figure limps away, surviving.

Seeing a chance for justice to be served, the last bullet, his last hope, is loaded into the chamber. Iron man knows he must use this choice wisely... But has he? Nigel was shot.

Nigel was: bad

BOOM... great work heros

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

Guys, It is a bank holiday here in Malta and I am heading to the beach very soon for the day.

Our other wonderful mod is getting on a big sky bird for 4 hours this afternoon.

I shall have my mobile on the beach and anything urgent can be PM'd to my MrsFlushdraw account as I am not logging out on my phone due to the problems I had getting it to take the password in the first place.

I am sure you will be fine

See you all later

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

OK. I caught up.

Apologies for not being around much yesterday. Nothing I could do about it.

Anyway, it seems we've had good fortune this morning. No villagers killed and bad Nigel killed.

I need to reread some stuff.

Advertisement