Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    🕷

This is just a box with an X to me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Why do people day one clearly go I am claiming this character. You would have to be completed clueless not to of seen that claim

Well apparantly I am completely clueless because I'm not claiming anything :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

11dekr.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    How in God's name can I name someone who I think is appropriately trustworthy in this game? Especially at this early stage. :confused:

I have clarified this. Appropriate trustworthiness is a moveable feast as the game continues it's natural progression.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

First I think everyone should do the free for all then we can discuss the why's and wherefores.

That Fair, but you wont like it

I suspect Jake and Abigail.

I think I trust no one yet though.

Keep in mind these suspecions are very light.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

🕷

It's a spider icon

Sorry; it's ment to be a spider.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

K early doors ffa if required

wendy, reasons outlined already. Copounded by the fact that after asking for them she disappears.

Abigail, looking for us to put together a trustworthy list from which the wolves can select their victims.

So far....

Nigel WW wrote: »
    That Fair, but you wont like it

I suspect Jake and Abigail.

I think I trust no one yet though.

Keep in mind these suspecions are very light.

I didn't mind if you mention that you suspect me, far better that than those that refuse to communicate their ideas.

Ah FFS, if I was going to claim a role I'd be a bit more bloody subtle than that.

I may well be wrong about my suspicions Katie, I often am BUT the fact that you so blatantly pointed out what might have been (but wasn't) a hint at a role doesn't do anything to alleviate my suspicions.

• Advertisement

How in God's name can I name someone who I think is appropriately trustworthy in this game? Especially at this early stage. :confused:

I agree, shes trying to cosy up to me and Gertie Ahern.

I dont think shes a wolf yet, she could be a goodie, but she has my high on my suspect list, which to be fair to Abi isnt saying much yet. Shes there by default.

Steve WW wrote: »
    K early doors ffa if required

wendy, reasons outlined already. Copounded by the fact that after asking for them she disappears.

Abigail, looking for us to put together a trustworthy list from which the wolves can select their victims.

So far....
    It's not a trustworthy list it's an appropriately trustworthy list. There's five teams I'm referring to player that at this stage are useful for the village not that are nessicarly villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

First I think everyone should do the free for all then we can discuss the why's and wherefores.

I'm not sure I like the fact that you're jumping all over me because I pointed out that you were breaking the rules yesterday. Its pretty weak IMO. So if you're insisting on people doing an FFA then you'll be on it for that reason alone. Looks like you found a soft target to go for.

Other than that I haven't a clue. I have no reads on anyone good or bad coz the last day has been mostly ****e talk.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I agree, shes trying to cosy up to me and Gertie Ahern.

I dont think shes a wolf yet, she could be a goodie, but she has my high on my suspect list, which to be fair to Abi isnt saying much yet. Shes there by default.

I'm not trying to pocket you if that's your worry.

There's five teams I'm referring to player that at this stage are useful for the village not that are nessicarly villagers.

Errr...what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Ok, so since we can't discuss why anyone was killed yet, we're at a disadvantage because we're starting the game on a lynch basically.

I haven't seen enough from most players yet to have an opinion on them either way, so here's a different topic for discussion instead. I think the player playing Thor should come out. There's a few reasons for this, but mainly because Thor is very difficult to kill, gives the village a rallying point, and it increases our chance lynching a baddie. Only good things can come from Thor coming out, would anyone see that differently?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Well you are wrong and did you just make an obvious role claim?

You pointing it out makes it obvious! otherwise, not so much! Anti-village move?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Well my suspect list so far is Abi and Wendy. Wendy's posts are very "light" so far. Abi because I was asked for 2 names.
    Trust no one.

I'm not trying to pocket you if that's your worry.

Not saying you are, just saying its possible

I wouldnt trust anyone yet, even me. It can appear that your "trust" of me could be a way to get me on side with your thinking. Ill keep my distance for now.

Again Im not certain your a wolf yet, your just high on my list due to no one else being a little dodge.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Ok, so since we can't discuss why anyone was killed yet, we're at a disadvantage because we're starting the game on a lynch basically.

I haven't seen enough from most players yet to have an opinion on them either way, so here's a different topic for discussion instead. I think the player playing Thor should come out. There's a few reasons for this, but mainly because Thor is very difficult to kill, gives the village a rallying point, and it increases our chance lynching a baddie. Only good things can come from Thor coming out, would anyone see that differently?
    1 x Elder - Thor is the elder of the hero village. He is a Demigod and therefore must be targeted two nights in a row to be killed

I see this way differently. He would be gone on day 3 if her were to come out? I don't understand how it would increase the chance of lynching a baddie. He reduces the numbers by 1, which at this stage with everyone still in the game, isn't much of an odds reduction.

• Advertisement

I think I shall leave you to your own devices as trying to structure interesting and constructive thought amongst you has hung me by my own petard it would seem.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Yes. I would much rather thor be alive in the final shake down than to be killed on day 2 thank you very much. Also add fiona to my ffa list

I see this way differently. He would be gone on day 3 if her were to come out? I don't understand how it would increase the chance of lynching a baddie. He reduces the numbers by 1, which at this stage with everyone still in the game, isn't much of an odds reduction.

I second this, dont reveal Thor yet, its way to early

I think I shall leave you to your own devices as trying to structure interesting and constructive thought amongst you has hung me by my own petard it would seem.

I will give you the benefit of teh doubt for now, but you can see where Im coming form

If your good - Then your just being a good villager.

but, if your bad - Its a good way to get people pointing the fingers and throw shade on others.

I still dont know, but its logical that your a baddie, thats all I will say.

Always nervous of someone who asks for role reveals this early

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    5. Game schedule: Game starts with a slaughter to be revealed at 10am on Monday morning. On night 1 (Monday) BOTH evil teams will get a kill but the SK do not get a kill until the next night. Slaughters will be revealed at 10am, lynch votes will be revealed at 9pm. From Friday onwards, if the game is still active, the game enters speed mode. During speed mode, the following schedule will apply: 10am munch; 2pm lynch; 5pm munch; 9pm lynch

So, here, the Mods say that Night 1 starts on Monday. Now, I had assumed that that meant Sunday night in to Monday morning, because that's how it usually is. But I guess, considering that we didn't (really) have a kill this morning, then Night 1 starts at 9pm this evening and runs until 10am tomorrow.

So, tomorrow morning there'll be announced two kills - SS & MVs. The first SK kill won't be announced until Wednesday morning.

If we haven't actually had a night yet, I wonder does that mean our seer hasn't had a peek yet either?

Which leads on to the question (though maybe it's not too important) if we're currently in Day 0 or Day 1?

Also, almost definitely unimportant, but Brendan is still on the lynch form. Probably just a mod oversight?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Always nervous of someone who asks for role reveals this early

What do you make of Abigails thinking your suss?

@ Nigel This is my feeling on Abigail. I think she's jumping on nothing here and it's dead suss to me.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I'm not sure I like the fact that you're jumping all over me because I pointed out that you were breaking the rules yesterday. Its pretty weak IMO. So if you're insisting on people doing an FFA then you'll be on it for that reason alone. Looks like you found a soft target to go for.

Other than that I haven't a clue. I have no reads on anyone good or bad coz the last day has been mostly ****e talk.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I think the player playing Thor should come out. There's a few reasons for this, but mainly because Thor is very difficult to kill, gives the village a rallying point, and it increases our chance lynching a baddie. Only good things can come from Thor coming out, would anyone see that differently?
    Crazy talk. If Thor comes out then he can be killed on the second attempt which is no problem given the amount of evil teams. The best it will get us is a single failed evil kill.

Thor needs to stay alive as he will be much more valuable towards the end of the game when a missed evil kill will be most welcome.

Are you an evil who is afraid of accidentally targeting Thor?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I don't understand this, surely it'll be the same as every other game because no one was allowed to edit before? Nothing has changed?

I was referring to general boards treads :)

Advertisement