Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Not a hero in the village could sleep. Last night they had be decimated. The Suicide Squad wandered the streets wreaking havoc and destruction while the Marvel Villains creeped and crawled through the night.

The Suicide Squad had their target in their sights. A shot, a scream, a cackle. A figure escaped into the darkness.

The Marvel Villains rounded on their victim, sneaking up and pouncing. A kerfuffle. Another figure limps away, surviving.

Seeing a chance for justice to be served, the last bullet, his last hope, is loaded into the chamber. Iron man knows he must use this choice wisely... But has he? Nigel was shot.

Nigel was: bad

fair play liam. so baddies targeted thor and mistique?

Wendy WW wrote: »

not mistique, deadpool

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Jake, how bad was nigel?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

So, a baddie was hit but survived, or was it Thor? Or would they even know.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Jake, how bad was nigel?

to the bone

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

not mistique, deadpool

Oh, how you do know that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Not mystique, as they can't escape wolf hit, only from sk. Could have deadpool or protected player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel was Loki

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So, a baddie was hit but survived, or was it Thor? Or would they even know.

The OP says they learn of the dead so as the players didn't die, I'd say they know as much as we do.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Oh, how you do know that?

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill

No mention of shape shifting in the mod notice.

Suicide Squad -

Deadshot - The leader of the suicide squad and their priest. The roles of players killed by the suicide squad will be revealed to Deadshot
    Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.
    Katana

Marvel Villains

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.
    Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

Henry WW wrote: »
    No mention of shape shifting in the mod notice.

i meant couldnt have been mitique, cos she only survives ht from SK, not other wolf team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Nigel was Loki

Yes Yes....

Thank you Nigel.... I'm a lowly c list hero and he chose me ... no matter what happens this village is my favourite.....

Suicide Squad -

Deadshot - The leader of the suicide squad and their priest. The roles of players killed by the suicide squad will be revealed to Deadshot
    Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.
    Katana

Marvel Villains

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.
    Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

so 5 baddies plus potential joker left is where we're at

Great night for the village ...

And Nigel , if you are out there, somewhere missing the sound of my voice but somehow reading my words.. A part of me wanted you to be good....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Glad he's finally dead. Good job Liam. That leaves us with 10 good guys v 6 bad guys right? Plus a Joker. With Isla and Nigel dead, we can comb through more of their interactions and see what those reveal. I've had suspicions of Nigel for quite a while so I think I'll know where to look; I encourage others to join me.

Re: the kills today.
    1 protected by Capt?
    1 was Deadpool?
    1 was Thor?

Ewan - it looks like you missed my question, again. I'm starting to wonder if it's deliberate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

so 5 baddies plus potential joker left is where we're at

6 + joker is it not?

16 players left. I'm guessing we are happy to say 4 cleared?

that would leave 6/12 bad initially, so 50% chance tonight of lynching a baddie, not great I'll admit. We need to pull together now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

The best news of all is that we still have our seer.

Need to choose wisely.

So First things first. This is the list I pulled from Conors Post ( http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103932816&postcount=3221)

Does anybody see any discrepancies ? I am not accusing Conor of anything, its just quoting my source in case this has errors:

Abigail WW - Hulk Killed by ??
    Angus WW -
    Barbara WW - Luke Cage, confirmed by jessica Killed by Marvel
    Brendan WW NPC
    Clodagh WW - Viper Outed by Katie, shot by Ironman/Batman
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Eva WW - Batman Killed by SS
    Ewan WW -
    Fiona WW - WW is witholding role Killed by Ironman/Batman
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Gertrude WW - Spiderman Killed by SK
    Henry WW -
    Holly WW - Kilgrave / SK Died with Jessica
    Isla WW - Accused by Katie as being Diablo
    Jake WW -
    Katie WW - Scarlet Witch / Seer
    Liam WW - ironman
    Mary WW -
    Nigel WW - loki - dead
    Orla WW -
    Phil WW - Aquaman Killed by ??
    Riona WW -
    Steve WW - Jessica Lynched
    Tegan WW - Flash Lynched
    Vernon WW -
    Wendy WW -

So Baddies Killed:

Kilgrave (Holly) - We know because he died when Jessica Died
    Viper (Clodagh) Outed by Katie who is the Seer

Goodies Killed

Phil - Aquaman ?
    Steve - Jessica
    Tegan - Flash (Lynched)
    Abigail - Hulk ?
    Barbara - Luke Cage (character confirmed by Jessica, I remember this but don't have link)
    Eva - Batman ?
    Gertrude - Spider-Man
    Liam

Known Alive Confirmed Good:

Katie - Seer ? (Is there anyway this could be Loki knowing that Seer is dead and using it as opportune moment?) I am asking not insinuating, I actually believe Katie. I am working off a theory that at least one villager has to assume that everybody is wrong and take a different stance to challenge the consensus. I am trying to draw a line in what has passed and help us all focus on real targets. Clearing Katie means we can all move forward with clarity . . Even the ones like me whose heads are spinning!

Known alive Confirmed Bad:

Isla - Katie the Seer (links provided by http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103933152&postcount=3236)

Wolves are hiding in:

Angus WW -
    Conor WW -
    Derry WW -
    Doris WW -
    Ewan WW -
    Frank WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Henry WW -
    Jake WW -
    Mary WW -
    Orla WW -
    Riona WW –
    Wendy WW -
    Vernon WW -

So, this means there are 6 wolves in this group of 14 ? If we lose 4 tomorrow we lose ?

thamks to doris for making this wonderful post. praise be to doris

• Advertisement

@ doris: can you edit the above post to bring it up to date please?

Liam WW wrote: »
    6 + joker is it not?

16 players left. I'm guessing we are happy to say 4 cleared?

that would leave 6/12 bad initially, so 50% chance tonight of lynching a baddie, not great I'll admit. We need to pull together now.

think so. i missed katanma on the above post

Incidentally , my plan posted last night can still be done. However now that Loki is gone, my plan won't reveal a baddy, only hopefully reveal a goody.

A suggestion , can somebody do up list of current live villagers, confirmed roles and insinuated roles notes beside?

I've actually got to phone some clients of Tony Stark. I was actually on a phone call to one around munch time and held off phoning another until after munch. Sat down, big dirty cup of coffee, big pack of twirls and curled up on the couch to see who got f**ked up..

Damn Nigel, you had me at nemisis... Can I request we use this last picture I have of Nigel? I kept it in my handbag whenever he wasn't around and disappeared off with his friends...

20302_Farage-UKIP-arms-pint-beer.jpg

RIP NIGEL...

@ doris: can you edit the above post to bring it up to date please?

Yeh, I will do that later... Just have to get some work done for Tony...

Wendy , can you ask Dorris to change her sheet to say that LIAM IS NOT DEAD

Doris WW wrote: »
    Yeh, I will do that later... Just have to get some work done for Tony...

are you his bitch?

@ doris. on the above post liam is listed as a dead goodie. can you change that please. it was an error by me, but you have taken ownership of that post so you need to amend any errors

Wendy , can you ask Dorris to change her sheet to say that LIAM IS NOT DEAD

I don't think I understand what you are asking Angus, I think Wendy speaks your language. I will ask her to decode your cryptic message and hopefully I can look after you .

101 to go to reach the elusive 4k. high def guys, high def.

• Advertisement

@ doris. on the above post liam is listed as a dead goodie. can you change that please. it was an error by me, but you have taken ownership of that post so you need to amend any errors

In all fairness some of the list I made was taken from Conor..

But yes, I will once again sacrifice my job for Tony so I can help the village..

Advertisement