Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I have a plan to up the cleared villagers count that may also catch Loki . It involves outing Thor but the worst case we have two more villagers and it's getting to the stage where Thor should be thinking of coming out anyways.. It does come at a cost. If people don't trust me the seer has to peak me. I think I know who might be Loki but can only confirm if Thor outs himself. It's not full proof but it's worth a shot.

Now, Nigel will see the irony in my next sentence. I will not reveal until after the munch. Why ? Because F**k you wolves I'm not making it that easy for you ... To silence me you have to eat me or you can wait and see my plan.

If the wolves eat me, I have left enough clues of who I am and more importantly who I don't trust and why. If they don't eat me and I am confirmed good , I want to focus on my suspects with the other goodies.

But it also means the wolves have to include me on their list of potential chow. Hopefully adding protection to the more important roles.

You see if I die, there is plenty of evidence in my posts to make my sacrifice worthwhile. If I live I might have a good plan to galvanise the village... either way, I think for the role I have I give more to the village...

Guys we can still do my plan, but it won't yield Loki obviously. I was trying to put a target on my head cause I do feel if or when I am revealed good, I have left plenty of stuff for you guys to catch maybe one or two wolves..

Ewan and Angus are next on my suspect list.. They attacked me when Nigel was really focusing on me missing a vote... I've attacked links near this post , I will attached here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103941456&postcount=3791 also, neither posted was waged on me attacking links.

This doesn't prove they are bad but I would like others to do their own investigations . If we come to a consensus , or people find me dodgy, seer should peak me anytime. I'm good and think I might be able to help identify another potential goody or baddy but the town would have to focus on this character as a group. It's not full proof but it's a plan unless others have an idea...

I'm still thinking we need to know if Thor was shot. Does he find out? If he was shot, should he come out? I mean if he was shot by a bad team won't they know he is Thor? Or perhaps because both baddies f**ked up does neither team know which if mystique and which is Thor?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Guys we can still do my plan, but it won't yield Loki obviously. I was trying to put a target on my head cause I do feel if or when I am revealed good, I have left plenty of stuff for you guys to catch maybe one or two wolves..

Ewan and Angus are next on my suspect list.. They attacked me when Nigel was really focusing on me missing a vote... I've attacked links near this post , I will attached here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103941456&postcount=3791 also, neither posted was waged on me attacking links.

This doesn't prove they are bad but I would like others to do their own investigations . If we come to a consensus , or people find me dodgy, seer should peak me anytime. I'm good and think I might be able to help identify another potential goody or baddy but the town would have to focus on this character as a group. It's not full proof but it's a plan unless others have an idea...

I'm still thinking we need to know if Thor was shot. Does he find out? If he was shot, should he come out? I mean if he was shot by a bad team won't they know he is Thor? Or perhaps because both baddies f**ked up does neither team know which if mystique and which is Thor?!

what your plan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Here is were we are atm, I think it's up to date.

Ewan WW -
    Doris WW -
    Conor WW -
    Henry WW -
    Orla WW -
    Frank WW -
    Katie WW - SCARLETT
    Liam WW - IRONMAN
    Derry WW -
    Vernon WW -
    Jake WW - WW
    Wendy WW -
    Angus WW -
    Gabriel WW -
    Mary WW -
    Riona WW -

Confirmed good in BOLD (if we're all agreed)

Good killed

Barbara WW - Luke Killed by MV day 3
    Eva WW - Batman Kileed by SS day 3
    Abigail WW - Hulk Kileed by SS day 2
    Fiona WW - Shot by Ironman bullet 2
    Gertrude WW - Spiderman Killed by sk day 3
    Tegan WW - Flash Lynched day 2
    Phil WW - Aquaman Kileed by MV day 2
    Steve WW - Jessica Lynched day 1

Bad Killed

Holly WW - Kilgrave Killed due to Steve day 1
    Isla WW - Diablo Lynched day 3
    Nigel WW - Loki Shot by Ironman bullet 3
    Clodagh WW - Viper Shot by Ironman bullet 1

Baddies still active

Suicide Squad -

Deadshot - The leader of the suicide squad and their priest. The roles of players killed by the suicide squad will be revealed to Deadshot
    Harley Quinn - The infectious wolf. When Harley Quinn dies, the Joker who has been masquerading as a villager will join the Suicide Squad to avenge his love.
    Katana

Marvel Villains

Mystique - The first time Mystique is targeted by a serial killer she will shift shapes and avoid the kill.
    Dr Doom - If Dr Doom is lynched, the Marvel villains steal the kill from the Suicide Squad that night.

Deadpool - Deadpool can use his healing powers to heal any manner of wound or death blow, but he only has the strength to do it once.

To sumerise

6/7 baddies from 16 (possible 4 confirmed)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Good work village. Sorry for delay. Computers still fooked due to cyber attack and we are all running around trying to sort it.

Today I shall be mostly following my gut as I did with Nigel and seeing who deflected from him or backed him up on day 1 and 2.

I would also like to add that my whole Nigel spreading chaos narrative looks to be correct and Nigels teammates may have been contributing to that too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Riona WW wrote: »
    Glad he's finally dead. Good job Liam. That leaves us with 10 good guys v 6 bad guys right? Plus a Joker. With Isla and Nigel dead, we can comb through more of their interactions and see what those reveal. I've had suspicions of Nigel for quite a while so I think I'll know where to look; I encourage others to join me.

Re: the kills today.
    1 protected by Capt?
    1 was Deadpool?
    1 was Thor?

Ewan - it looks like you missed my question, again. I'm starting to wonder if it's deliberate.

No Riona, I was afk most of the day yesterday, and barely online this morning, because you know, i don't want to get fired.
    I will go and have a look at your last post now.

He never answers me unless I ask if I'm invisible.

Also, Ewan - let me clarify. I wanted to see your thought process behind why you put Holly and Jake in your FFA1, because when you were called out on it, you sounded defensive to me. I asked you to run your thoughts by me, to which you said you already posted them in the thread.

I'm not really getting much here, Ethan. Especially not anything we wouldn't already know.

Let's try this again - what are your thoughts on Mary and Wendy?

First of all, everyone sounds defensive on this thread. If Steve wasn't Jessica Jones, Holly wouldn't have been taken down. So if Steve was killed and Kilgrave didn't die, the 2 people we needed to look at were Holly and Jake. I don't know why that is so suspicious to you.

My thoughts on Mary and Wendy?
    Again :rolleyes:? I think this is the first time you have asked me this.
    However. I am not sure. Mary seems helpful. However, seems very eager to go along with the crowd. Not standing out too much making suggestions for herself. She easily believed Liam was Iron Man, no questions asked. That worries me in a villager.
    Wendy, posts are very short, attitude is a bit something, however, don't necessarily believe she is bad at the moment. There are others to look at.

So much has happened on this thread over the past 24 hours that I am currently playing catch up and trying to get things straight in my head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Glad he's finally dead. Good job Liam. That leaves us with 10 good guys v 6 bad guys right? Plus a Joker. With Isla and Nigel dead, we can comb through more of their interactions and see what those reveal. I've had suspicions of Nigel for quite a while so I think I'll know where to look; I encourage others to join me.

Re: the kills today.
    1 protected by Capt?
    1 was Deadpool?
    1 was Thor?

Ewan - it looks like you missed my question, again. I'm starting to wonder if it's deliberate.

Is it possible that Thor and Cap protectee was attacked twice?

"The Suicide Squad had their target in their sights. A shot, a scream, a cackle. A figure escaped into the darkness.

The Marvel Villains rounded on their victim, sneaking up and pouncing. A kerfuffle. Another figure limps away, surviving."

Maybe I'm reading this too closely, but the word "another" suggests it was not the same person twice. I wonder does a person know if they were attacked surely they would find out?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Dorris ,

I think you are trying to say something but belive me you made a complete fcuk up of it. You have linked posts, which kust links back to more posts which link back to posts. Nothing of them ever fecking show anything.

I'm supposed to be the target of all this and even i cant follow it. How can anybody else follow it.

Can you please just go and take 30 minutes or so and make a coherent post that is some what readable and not all over the place.

Will you do that?

PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dorris ,

I think you are trying to say something but belive me you made a complete fcuk up of it. You have linked posts, which kust links back to more posts which link back to posts. Nothing of them ever fecking show anything.

I'm supposed to be the target of all this and even i cant follow it. How can anybody else follow it.

Can you please just go and take 30 minutes or so and make a coherent post that is some what readable and not all over the place.

Will you do that?

PLEASE
    PLEASE
    PLEASE

no need to be so mean about it

• Advertisement

Wendy WW wrote: »

who ratlled your cage??????

oops it was the village, i belive.

Wendy WW wrote: »

its also becasue she fcking cant.

The last few days she's been linking back to nothing but fecking links.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Good work iron dude

Now to round up those pesky wolves.

Odds are not good with high risk of failure, do can someone work out how many 'bad lynchings' we can get away with.

Do, can we make, one, Two or three mistakes?

We need to plan for later and what to do about the active roles in team good that are left alive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Is it possible that Thor and Cap protectee was attacked twice?

"The Suicide Squad had their target in their sights. A shot, a scream, a cackle. A figure escaped into the darkness.

The Marvel Villains rounded on their victim, sneaking up and pouncing. A kerfuffle. Another figure limps away, surviving."

Maybe I'm reading this too closely, but the word "another" suggests it was not the same person twice. I wonder does a person know if they were attacked surely they would find out?

Interesting. Does 'another' refer to another figure in addition to the figure that escaped from the Suicide Squad or is it something else? Am I thinking about this too much?

I read it as a second figure in this post walks away. Because in the first paragraph it refers to a figure walking away.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Good work village. Sorry for delay. Computers still fooked due to cyber attack and we are all running around trying to sort it.

Today I shall be mostly following my gut as I did with Nigel and seeing who deflected from him or backed him up on day 1 and 2.
    I would also like to add that my whole Nigel spreading chaos narrative looks to be correct and Nigels teammates may have been contributing to that too.

This is coming across as suss.

I was the one most pushing for Nigel, including voting for him last night, confirming I forgot to vote for him the day before and generally just focusing on him most of the time in this village.

What strikes me about your insistence about attacking Nigel is that you don't stick out in my memory as somebody who was focusing on Nigel until the tables turned on him. I feel you are trying too hard to claim some sort of Wolf Kill. If I remember correctly, it wasn't until Katie announced Nigel should be lynched, that some posters turned on him.

And there is also potential evidence after Katie's targeting Nigel, because some people were trying to shift the bullet to another. I don't have time to keep up with all this so if some of the confirmed goodies could look into that for me that would help.

Do you mind, for my own comfort, posting links (not quotes) to your own posts where you started to focus on Nigel? It will help us determine when you started going for Nigel and give us an indication of it was a wolf jumping on a target to gain cred or if you are just trying to look good by making random statements ("I told you all Nigel was bad") without backing it up...

I am only asking you to post your own evidence, not investigate anybody else.

But yeah actually it could go either way.....the use of surviving corresponds to deadpools bio....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

So Angus, who do you think are the wolves?

• Advertisement

Angus . . . If you really want to see my evidence, look through my posts. If anybody wants to see why I am suspicious look through my posts . I have provided extensive links to back up my claims.

You know, if somebody was accusing me of being dodgy and said they had linked evidence, I would investigate their posts and try to debunk them.

I am good and if I die people will hopefully read my posts and do what you should be doing now. Scrolling through my posts to debunk my claim or explain your behaviour.

I have left crumbs for either me or others to find so I don't need to keep referring back to you or my suspicion of Ewan.

This is coming across as suss.

I was the one most pushing for Nigel, including voting for him last night, confirming I forgot to vote for him the day before and generally just focusing on him most of the time in this village.

What strikes me about your insistence about attacking Nigel is that you don't stick out in my memory as somebody who was focusing on Nigel until the tables turned on him. I feel you are trying too hard to claim some sort of Wolf Kill. If I remember correctly, it wasn't until Katie announced Nigel should be lynched, that some posters turned on him.

And there is also potential evidence after Katie's targeting Nigel, because some people were trying to shift the bullet to another. I don't have time to keep up with all this so if some of the confirmed goodies could look into that for me that would help.

Do you mind, for my own comfort, posting links (not quotes) to your own posts where you started to focus on Nigel? It will help us determine when you started going for Nigel and give us an indication of it was a wolf jumping on a target to gain cred or if you are just trying to look good by making random statements ("I told you all Nigel was bad") without backing it up...

I am only asking you to post your own evidence, not investigate anybody else.

I can't do links easily on this phone but will do my best now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Oh, wait, you said you couldn't catch up. No rush then. I'll be waiting.

Feel free to examine my posts Doris - I have nothing to hide. I don't think I attacked you in the slightest - in fact, I think you are being quite sensitive to anything that may throw shade in your direction.
    And I called you out on that at the time if I remember correctly.
    Of course I will be defensive in my posts - everyone is, but no, my response to you was in no way an attack.

I can't do links easily on this phone but will do my best now.

Cool . .

I'm not accusing you. Just trying to express suspicion and giving you a chance to allay it... Nigel was my sole focus so I could of missed your posts...

Okay here's my theory on Gabriel.

VOTES:

Tegan (10) - Derry, dEva, dNigel, dIsla, gJake, Wendy, Gabriel, dGertrude, gKatie, Henry
    Isla (8) - Angus, Orla, Ewan, Liam, Barbara, Mary, Frank, Tegan,
    Nigel (1) - Fiona
    Derry (1) - Conor
    Did not vote (3) - Doris, Riona, Vernon

Derry, Wendy, Gabriel, Henry voted to save Isla.

The two dead baddies Isla and Nigel WERE NOT on the same team, so they were not working together no were their team mates.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103941625&postcount=3794

From the first FFA: Only Wendy did a FFA, names two goodies (Abigail, Tegan) and unknown Ewan.

If Ewan is Wendy's red herring (a baddie picked in ffa to look villager), Ewan picked 2/3 goodies and Holly (Kilgrave SK). Possible that Wendy and Ewan are on the same team.

From the second FFA:

Isla picks Wendy, Tegan, Derry... this is interesting. It is a double bluff protecting team mates? Possibly but there's something more conclusive.

Derry: Tegan Conor Isla
    Gabriel: Nigel Tegan Orla
    Henry: Nigel Tegan Isla
    Wendy skips FFA2

Gabriel is the only player who backs Isla by not voting for her or FFA'ing her throughout the game. The same is true from Isla to Gabriel. Ergo, Gabriel and Isla are on the same team. There was so much heat on Isla already that there was no need to jump on the bandwagon too to look villagery. Also 3/4 of Isla's team is left so higher chance than other teams.

Thoughts?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Guys just to point out cap could of protected me in the op it says nothing about him being able to protect me from multiple hits the same night....but it also doesn't say he cant

I'm provisionally locking in my vote for Gabriel now.

This morning's munch - so Katie was protected by Captain. 2nd target was either Thor or Deadpool?

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    Guys just to point out cap could of protected me in the op it says nothing about him being able to protect me from multiple hits the same night....but it also doesn't say he cant

If you were targeted but survived I'd be 99% sure Werewolf Mods would have to tell you. Be unfair not to.

Advertisement