Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Interesting. Does 'another' refer to another figure in addition to the figure that escaped from the Suicide Squad or is it something else? Am I thinking about this too much?
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I read it as a second figure in this post walks away. Because in the first paragraph it refers to a figure walking away.

I'm positive it was two separate people purely judging from the word another
    used to refer to an additional person or thing of the same type as one already mentioned or known about; one more; a further.
    "have another drink"

used to refer to a different person or thing from one already mentioned or known about.
    "come back another day"

I hope I'm not reading into the flavour/fluff too much

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Okay here's my theory on Gabriel.

Gabriel is the only player who backs Isla by not voting for her or FFA'ing her throughout the game. The same is true from Isla to Gabriel. Ergo, Gabriel and Isla are on the same team. There was so much heat on Isla already that there was no need to jump on the bandwagon too to look villagery. Also 3/4 of Isla's team is left so higher chance than other teams.

Thoughts?
    I can see your logic and it makes a good deal of sense.

I need to look back on a lot of yesterday's stuff that I missed but thanks to your research I'll start with Gabriel.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    This morning's munch - so Katie was protected by Captain. 2nd target was either Thor or Deadpool?

Highly likely

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Just seen I was questioned about being seer? Are you actually serious? Whoever it was consider yourself peeked once I wake up enough to read properly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

My money is on Deadpool taking a hit.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Feel free to examine my posts Doris - I have nothing to hide. I don't think I attacked you in the slightest - in fact, I think you are being quite sensitive to anything that may throw shade in your direction.
    And I called you out on that at the time if I remember correctly.
    Of course I will be defensive in my posts - everyone is, but no, my response to you was in no way an attack.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=229

The linked page above is just one page when you went for me, Jake, Conor and Liam . One page where you called us all out on some level! How many of them are confirmed or strongly suspected villagers?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937004&postcount=3424

Accusing two goodies of being on your sus list. Liam and Conor - Not incriminating on its own, but a tick.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937053&postcount=3427

Then you accused me of creating a lot of confusion. That was also the day I spent ages doing up the master List that the group is using still and the day I continued targeting Nigel and didn't vote for Tegan.

Then you have a go at Jake
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937076&postcount=3429

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937213&postcount=3437

Then you disappeared and Angus started focusing on me, it was like you were tag teaming:

Angus didn't like me bringing attention on him and made a statement that I had accused him of editing posts:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937311&postcount=3442

I then asked him to link where I said that because I didn't think I accused him of that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937370&postcount=3447

Angus had previous suggested to ISLA I should be shot:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103935710&postcount=3380

Then a hole page of trying to make out ISLA was somehow good and could shoot me;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=226

Now, if I am good and people think my theory looks really sound, we may have two wolves. Seer should peak me to confirm it.. I am so all over you guys its not funny and I don't have a problem with being peaked or lynched just to get people looking at you....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Conor WW wrote:
    I'm provisionally locking in my vote for Gabriel now.

I'm popping my head up so it's probably natural I come under suspicion now, especially since while I have questioned, I haven't been grilled. However I'm a nrv and you can kill me or peek me to prove it. That's grand (except killing me won't help our villager numbers).

I understand your thinking but I was originally following Gertie in my vote (hence not for Isla, and I made no secret of my support for Gertie.) Before she confused things and I switched to Tegan last minute ( you can confirm this as my vote was one of the last for Tegan). I followed Gertie to 2 wrong conclusions, so yeah that will look suss, but she was the strongest leader we had, so I can't explain it other than I was following the leader (and in fact Mary dissuaded me from following Katie before I did end up following Gertie).

Ugh that was long and convoluted. Tl:Dr I look suss because I followed the leader and have been quiet otherwise. But I'm a villager. I think there are stronger leads to follow other than me, but if I'm to be raced, that seems fair to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Name Lynch/Munch WW GM Killed By Character Confirmed by
    Steve Lynch Good Village Jessica Jones Kill
    Holly Lynch Bad Village Kilgrave Kill
    Abigail Munch Good Suicide Squad Hulk Jake
    Phil Munch Good Marvel Team Aquaman Jake
    Clodagh Bullet Bad Batman Viper Katie
    Tegan Lynch Good Village Flash Jake
    Isla MISSED Bad Ironman El Diablo Katie
    Barbara Munch Good Marvel Luke Cage Steve
    Eva Munch Good Suicide Squad Batman Jake
    Gertrude Munch Good Deadpool Spiderman WW GM
    Fiona Bullet Good Ironman Unknown No
    Isla Lynch Bad Village El Diablo Katie
    Nigel Bullet Bad Ironman Loki Jake

Is this correct?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Fcuk it, you know what, I'm a villager. Race me with someone.

If Deadpool was hit it is in the interest of the team that hit him to hit him tonight as he can kill off wolves as easily as villagers. Just so wolves know. So if you are the wolves who didn't target me I would target that person again tonight

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    I'm popping my head up so it's probably natural I come under suspicion now, especially since while I have questioned, I haven't been grilled. However I'm a nrv and you can kill me or peek me to prove it. That's grand (except killing me won't help our villager numbers).

I understand your thinking but I was originally following Gertie in my vote (hence not for Isla, and I made no secret of my support for Gertie.) Before she confused things and I switched to Tegan last minute ( you can confirm this as my vote was one of the last for Tegan). I followed Gertie to 2 wrong conclusions, so yeah that will look suss, but she was the strongest leader we had, so I can't explain it other than I was following the leader (and in fact Mary dissuaded me from following Katie before I did end up following Gertie).

Ugh that was long and convoluted. Tl:Dr I look suss because I followed the leader and have been quiet otherwise. But I'm a villager. I think there are stronger leads to follow other than me, but if I'm to be raced, that seems fair to me.
    CHARACTER NAME DUDE?

So, for my own summary -

Ewan and Angus - Lots of question marks, prime suspects
    Henry - Cant remember why but something about him is bugging me - Sorry Henry, this isn't very fair, but I will try and find links and or information to explain. EWAN and ANGUS are my prime targets so you are just only a hunch without any real evidence.
    Gabriel - Her claims about going after Nigel are suspect, but she has agreed to come back with her own Links that disprove there is anything dodgey.

Seer , if you feel my posts are fair and may yield 2 baddies I think its worth peaking me ?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Henry - Cant remember why but something about him is bugging me - Sorry Henry, this isn't very fair, but I will try and find links and or information to explain.

No problem. I'll answer any questions you have. Fire away.

Pter you post an awfully lot in the wrong Account can't tell if you are purposely doing it at this point

Then why hasn't she been shot?

We just lost 4 villagers. I'm thinking we can't afford another day relying on one Lynch ?
    Who peaked you? How do we know that?

I'm not accusing you btw, I just think we need to start killing off people who are considered strong candidates so we can work on the next one.
    You see, the concert I have is that you could be Loki and you know that batman is dead?!

Again it's not definitive but it would be a super move...

That said, the best way to test this theory is for the village to pick a target and you to shoot ? Right?
    Grand, so whoever is left let's come up with a target for lunch. If we choose that target and they are not killed, we lynch Isla.

If they are killed we know Isla is telling truth and we focus on who targeted Isla and don't waste a lynch?!

This is why I said you were causing confusion. You were.
    You obviously hadn't either read the thread, or were making things way too confusing by giving Isla air time. Katie was confirmed seer at this stage and announced on thread that Isla was El Diablo.
    You are here giving air time to Isla and her claims to be Iron Man - hence causing confusion and adding to the sh*t storm that was the thread yesterday morning.

Yes I did believe Conor was a wolf - and I posted a lot on my reasoning as to why he was a wolf. Conor didn't do much to allay those suspicions and I wasn't alone in them. Gertrude also felt he was suss and worthy of attention.

As for Angus and me tag teaming you -not the case. I just happen to be able to get online right now.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Pter you post an awfully lot in the wrong Account can't tell if you are purposely doing it at this point

Can someone tell me Pter's character name please?

Henry WW wrote: »
    No problem. I'll answer any questions you have. Fire away.

I will get back to you . .

As I said, I am not trying to paint a target on you, its just something I thought of last night when I couldn't sleep and I forgot what it was ... I really have to get some work done for Tony, so I don't want my post to be taken that you are bad, just as a hunch. I want to clear my ANGUS and EWAN theories first.... I am guessing the wolves will try and discredit me in someway which is why I want to be peaked.

I really believe I have at least one , if not two wolves but only by being peaked can my motives be confirmed. If we do not have a good target for tonight, I propose seer peaking me and us looking at all the goodies views on EWAN and ANGUS and my evidence that suggests they warrant a close look ?!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus . . . If you really want to see my evidence, look through my posts. If anybody wants to see why I am suspicious look through my posts . I have provided extensive links to back up my claims.

You know, if somebody was accusing me of being dodgy and said they had linked evidence, I would investigate their posts and try to debunk them.

I am good and if I die people will hopefully read my posts and do what you should be doing now. Scrolling through my posts to debunk my claim or explain your behaviour.

I have left crumbs for either me or others to find so I don't need to keep referring back to you or my suspicion of Ewan.

Dorris ,
    Yet again you've failed to make a post with evidence.
    I'm imploring you, Can you please just go and take 30 minutes or so and make a coherent post.
    Forget saying "the eveidence is all there in my posts". Where is it and what is it.
    What evidence do you have on me? Come on spill the beans.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Can someone tell me Pter's character name please?

It's me. Sorry guys. Boarda doesn't work well on this phone browser, but the app does, but I keep forgetting to switch accounts.

This is why I said you were causing confusion. You were.
    You obviously hadn't either read the thread, or were making things way too confusing by giving Isla air time. Katie was confirmed seer at this stage and announced on thread that Isla was El Diablo.
    You are here giving air time to Isla and her claims to be Iron Man - hence causing confusion and adding to the sh*t storm that was the thread yesterday morning.

Yes I did believe Conor was a wolf - and I posted a lot on my reasoning as to why he was a wolf. Conor didn't do much to allay those suspicions and I wasn't alone in them. Gertrude also felt he was suss and worthy of attention.

As for Angus and me tag teaming you -not the case. I just happen to be able to get online right now.

Link or I call BS ? I never really engaged with the ISLA stuff . .

Seer, please peak me, Ewan is making sh*t up to discredit me . I think I have two wolves cornered and the only way they can respond to my queries is by making stuff up or not directly answering my questions... If I am confirmed good, I can make a stronger case. .

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    It's me. Sorry guys. Boarda doesn't work well on this phone browser, but the app does, but I keep forgetting to switch accounts.

Use touch.boards.ie on Chrome in Incognito mode for the game. You can keep your app logged in then.

Link or I call BS ? I never really engaged with the ISLA stuff . .

Seer, please peak me, Ewan is making sh*t up to discredit me . I think I have two wolves cornered and the only way they can respond to my queries is by making stuff up or not directly answering my questions... If I am confirmed good, I can make a stronger case. .

I will find you the link right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=229

The linked page above is just one page when you went for me, Jake, Conor and Liam . One page where you called us all out on some level! How many of them are confirmed or strongly suspected villagers?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937004&postcount=3424

Accusing two goodies of being on your sus list. Liam and Conor - Not incriminating on its own, but a tick.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937053&postcount=3427

Then you accused me of creating a lot of confusion. That was also the day I spent ages doing up the master List that the group is using still and the day I continued targeting Nigel and didn't vote for Tegan.

Then you have a go at Jake
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937076&postcount=3429

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937213&postcount=3437

Then you disappeared and Angus started focusing on me, it was like you were tag teaming:

Angus didn't like me bringing attention on him and made a statement that I had accused him of editing posts:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937311&postcount=3442

I then asked him to link where I said that because I didn't think I accused him of that.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103937370&postcount=3447

Angus had previous suggested to ISLA I should be shot:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103935710&postcount=3380

Then a hole page of trying to make out ISLA was somehow good and could shoot me;

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057756683&page=226

Now, if I am good and people think my theory looks really sound, we may have two wolves. Seer should peak me to confirm it.. I am so all over you guys its not funny and I don't have a problem with being peaked or lynched just to get people looking at you....

Dorris i got a far as your first link. It links back to a PAGE from this moring. I gave up after that.

You might even have had a point but its you are just coming across as been a master of sying feck all.

If you have something to say on Ewan maybe you can narrow this down insetad of using more stupid links to pages to wade through.

Dorris I would like you lynched.

Convince me why you shouldn't be

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Use touch.boards.ie on Chrome in Incognito mode for the game. You can keep your app logged in then.

It's more the ****ty phone as well, but yeah point taken.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Dorris ,
    Yet again you've failed to make a post with evidence.
    I'm imploring you, Can you please just go and take 30 minutes or so and make a coherent post.
    Forget saying "the eveidence is all there in my posts". Where is it and what is it.
    What evidence do you have on me? Come on spill the beans.

Ive done it already Angus and I linked a possible group effort to go after me:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=103943775&postcount=3937

SEER IF YOU ARE READING THIS AND THINK MY ACCUSATIONS ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO CATCH ONE WOLF PEEK ME.

If you don't think I am making a decent case, ask me to elaborate. I don't mind being peaked because I am good. For any goodies, read my posts and links. If you have any doubts or questions post them. If we feel I might be onto something, then we have targets for tonight. If the group wants me to be peaked to confirm my motive , then its worth it. Its no different to peaking a potential wolf because the same principle applies. If I am right we have at least one wolf on the ropes. If I am wrong, I am at least confirmed as a goody.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Dorris I would like you lynched.

Convince me why you shouldn't be

No .

Peak me or lynch me..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I will get back to you . .

As I said, I am not trying to paint a target on you, its just something I thought of last night when I couldn't sleep and I forgot what it was ... I really have to get some work done for Tony, so I don't want my post to be taken that you are bad, just as a hunch. I want to clear my ANGUS and EWAN theories first.... I am guessing the wolves will try and discredit me in someway which is why I want to be peaked.

I really believe I have at least one , if not two wolves but only by being peaked can my motives be confirmed. If we do not have a good target for tonight, I propose seer peaking me and us looking at all the goodies views on EWAN and ANGUS and my evidence that suggests they warrant a close look ?!

enough of this. you say you have left enough clues and breadcrumbs and $hit for us to establish who you are. has anyone picked up on any of these clues? i have not. if one of the confirmed villagers has picked up on these clues, can you say so (without naming role) to assuage my doubts

Pter wrote: »

Go on then, you have my attention

• Advertisement

No .

Peak me or lynch me..

I think my death will give the village more then me trying to convince you of my innocence. .

Advertisement